It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China And The Moon. We Were Warned Not To Go Back?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by southbeach

It was "missing" from as early as 1999.

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

www.defense.gov...

There were 674 different computer accounting systems in the DoD system. Almost half a trillion of "missing" money was from adjustments as they tried to make all the systems talk to each other.

The entire budget for the DoD in 2000 was $1.8T, so the entire budget went missing, along with half a trillion more?

A matter of opinion i think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Will, I'd like to say, on topic, Even if the USA or Russia was Warned ( I don't Believe that ) The Chinese are a little Heard Headed you might say things. I'm married to one, have you ever been to China and had an argument with a Taxi driver or Street vendor? There's no such thing as the customer is always Right or a Happy customer is a Returning customer. No, What they believe they are Owed is exactly What they will have or What's their's is their's and what's your's is their's If,,,,they Believe it's Worth the Fight!

Those little alien guy's and Gal's on the Moon will have a Real Problem trying to Evict the Chinese once they have a foot hold.
Here I'll give you some examples. These pictures will be of what the Chinese call Nail House or stubborn nails.
These are people who have refused to move from their property. They refuse to make room for development.

In China, a "nail house" is a home whose resident refuses to leave in order to make way for new construction. Builders have to elaborately construct around it, often leaving behind an eyesore so awesome that it's almost a sculpture. Here are some of the most famous examples of nail houses.

Unbelievable Nail Houses
These are just poor Chinese Folk, Imagine the Attitude China on a Whole, just saying,,, I don't argue with my little 5' 4'' buck five wife too Often

When I do, I know where the Exit is!
edit on 15-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

if there are aliens on the Moon living there, and they get pissy when humans go up there to poke around, wy worry? It will be all over for us, very quickly, and then the aliens can go back to doing alien things! We were also warned about other stuff like "Russian isn't communist anymore" or "IF you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" or "I'm John Kerry, Secretary of State, and ace party magician". Yeah, aliens are going to hang out on the moon, when they could be chilling in the mountains of wyoming or surfing maui! those sinister crafty aliens! MAybe we should turn up the transmitters for real-housewives, that will stun them, some more !

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I do not believe we will ever get as you call it disclosure from any Government that is really in the know. This indeed is most likely all the ones that count. In which I would include China, this is simply because they are in the know.

Personally I think that until they land in front of the TV cameras you have had all the disclosure that you are going to get, I also think that it would have to be being broadcast around the world live to get it even then. Otherwise you can count on TPTB to stomp on any recorded footage.

The fact would seam to be that this subject is the secret of all secrets if all these people that we have heard from are not either lying, in sane, in it for the money, or simply deluded. I believe some of them are subject to some of this but certainly not all.

Being that this subject is the secret of all secrets, you indeed may not like it when and if it ever happens, be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Aliens hate campers that show up and leave their trash.

Is China really paying for it or is America ??

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why would any 'aliens' choose to live on a barren rock like the Moon?

Surely the onus is on people to prove that there is an alien presence on the Moon and that these aliens have in some way warned mankind or the USA off....and I've got to say the 'evidence' I have seen so far is what can best be described as flimsy and not very convincing.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

NASA and the ESA should spend less time with the meaning of the universe crap and floating about on that colletion of tin cans callef a international space station and focus on building up a proper infrastructure so we can exploit the abundant resources in our solar system befores ours on earth run out! Once they got a working infrastruture up there and manfatureing then they can do the pure science stuff. Get the important stuff done first.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I can't help but agree but there may be a reason why and this little video may enlighten though some of it's content is dubious it nevertheless is in my opinion accurate as far as it's overview is concerned.
wn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
China's has sent it's first pictures from the Moon.
Look Mom No Star's in the Back Ground!

China has released a panoramic picture of its Jade Rabbit rover's landing area on the moon, one week after the country's first probe landed without a hitch.

China's Rover Sends Back

<< 2  3  4   >>

join