It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Loon flies again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I noticed there are some threads from this summer in the UFO section about Google's project Loon. But at this point it is not a UFO, so probably newer articles belong here. [Mostly because the aviation buffs don't read the UFO forum.]

They are testing the Loon again per this newspaper article from Chico.
Project Loon launched from Chico

What they are not telling you is the Loon uses a spoofed mode-s code of the format 77777x, where thus far x has only equaled 1 and 2. They are transmitting in full ADS-B, which in English means you can see their location with a mode-s receiver. That said, I have been able to track their location via the internet, but the terms of service on how I do this do not allow me to show the data. [Yes, I know, shocking...somebody obeying terms of service.] I will say they fly around 65kft.

Now if someone in say the Central Valley or maybe the "Gold Country" of California has a track on their personal mode-s receiver, please share it.

I will email flightradar24 and try to get them to enable tracking the Loon. They are probably filtering the data due to the spoofed hex code.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

“Harmless Science Experiment” can be found on the device — along with a phone number to call.

Now, if only they had thought of that in 1947.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

This is a good thread. In the fall of 2013 I witnessed an object floating over Escondido, CA at what appeared to be a significant altitude. The other person I was with verified they saw it as well. The object appeared to reflect light similar to the balloons developed by Raven Industries for Google's Project Loon.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I spotted this last year...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

“Harmless Science Experiment” can be found on the device — along with a phone number to call.

Now, if only they had thought of that in 1947.

They did, but the primate barbarians smashed the universal translator with a backhoe, didn't listen to any of the pulsating telepathic beacons, and didn't even bother to frooble the holosite db on lost objects, slow meatbag idiots that they are.
edit on 24-2-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join