It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange blue light on the top of possible missile trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hey, I just found this video that was posted on youtube yesterday...I used ask.abovetopsecret and found it nowhere, so I`m hoping not to double posting the thread again=)

On the video, there is a wierd blue light over the top of what seems like a missile trail. The only thing that I can understand saying the guy filming the video is at the beginning when he says "it`s the light from the cosmos" and close to the end where he says "is it possible that this is a balistic missile" when another possible missile is on way somewhere, maybe even a comet or sth...

Seems like there is no way to embed this particular video...so here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

So what is that blue light? What do you all think? I would also like to know what excatly are they saying, so if anyone speaks russian and is willing to translate it, that would be great...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You just copy everything after the v= to embed the videos

I just find it odd why they test missiles over populated areas, what if it went wrong? If my UK military tested missiles over where I live, I would be pished off!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

This is a video of a Russian space launch. Without knowing the date, I couldn't tell you which flight it was. The stationary yellow light in the foreground is a streetlamp. Yes, the Russians launch over land, but since Siberia is mostly uninhabited, not many people complain.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I tried that but it was just the noise I was getting=) Thanks anyway...

I just find it odd why they test missiles over populated areas, what if it went wrong? If my UK military tested missiles over where I live, I would be pished off!

I agree, but still find it strange that it leaves such a bright blue light.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This is a video of a Russian space launch. Without knowing the date, I couldn't tell you which flight it was. The stationary yellow light in the foreground is a streetlamp. Yes, the Russians launch over land, but since Siberia is mostly uninhabited, not many people complain.

Yea I got the picture of the streetlamp. Im just wondering why the missle would left such a bright blue light in its trail.

Also if the first one was a space launch, what was the second one? It can be seen at the end of the video. I bet they wouldn`t be sending two rockets into space in such a short time period...or maybe they would?
edit on 13-12-2013 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The bright light is the burning of the rocket fuel. There is no second launch; the rocket seen in the later part of the video is the upper stage of same one at a higher altitude.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The bright light is the burning of the rocket fuel. There is no second launch; the rocket seen in the later part of the video is the upper stage of same one at a higher altitude.

Makes sense. Thanks for reply

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
These are definitely important and weird-looking videos [this one has been posted before] and there have been a lot more of them as videocameras proliferate in Russia. On October 10, another flight test of the same type -- from Kapustin Yar on the lower Volga to the Sary Shagan anti-missile site in Kazakhstan -- was also spotted by chance by astronauts on the space station.

I'm preparing a detailed report on that.

My main conclusion, which surprised me, is that the SECOND light, the fan shaped image, is not part of the launch sequence but is the steering thrusting of the warhead 'bus' carrier, as it aims for impact. Triangulation shows it's about 500 kilometers high, moving at ICBM-speed and already descending. I've found two dashcam videos from Russia that, because they operate continuously, actually caught both the start of the burn, and its end [55 seconds duration], where a brief side-mounted rocket firing spins up the warhead's 'Reentry Vehicle' [RV]. Astronaut photos show the 'spiral' expand into a circle and then flatten out as the lower portion encounters the atmosphere. Awesome views -- please be patient for the report.

These cases are important for UFO studies because they are 'dry runs' for genuine anomalous apparitions and are 'control experiments' in eyewitness perception.

Thanks for keeping your eye out for them. ATS is the place to be for monitoring anomalous observations worldwide!!

edit on 13-12-2013 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks for reply and looking forward to your report...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm having some trouble uploading some jpgs to show here. I go to upload, browse and select an image [not too large] on my PC, hit open & upload, but nothing happens, -- I need to look at the 'instructions' page again but can't find it, can anybody help?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I had the same problem, the vagaries of the new setup here. I had to change my browser to suit.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I`m using mozilla firefox and the uploading works normally.

I just had a minor issue the first time when I didn`t refresh the page for posting after uploading the image. So the image library still appeared to be empty...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Op3nM1nd3d

I`m using mozilla firefox and the uploading works normally.

That was it, THANKS!!

I'm posting the images in the existing thread, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join