It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV series what are you watching now..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Cosmos is great. I completely forgot to mention it. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is freaking awesome.

Fringe was also great. But personally I didn't really like the last season very much. On a side note, one fun fact about the show is that the creators put an Observer into every single episode.
edit on 27-4-2014 by allenidaho because: Spelling. Der her her... Must lick windows...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: allenidaho

Neil De Grass is more than awesome........the man is flawless and he has a way with words, he explains complex things in such simple way.....Oh I love the way he talks!!!

I agree with you regarding Fringe, season 5 was disappointing. They could easily add season 6 but they need to bring Walter back......Walter Bishop is more than freaking awesome!! lol

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

- The Leftovers - A show about the people who were left behind after the rapture. I usually despise religious shows (i.e. left behind), but this one might be good.

Main producer was one for LOST as well. Looks intriguing at least.

- The Strain - A vampire show that, hopefully, doesn't involve teenage blood suckers looking for love.

Great books, so hopefully it lends itself well to TV.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm starting getting into numb3rs on netflix. It's not bad but not my fav. tv show.

I usually watch Supernatural on t.v and recently watched 3 seasons of the walking dead on netflix. I have to say that the walking dead got me interested. It's on of those shows that will grow on you. At first i thought it was boring but as i went along with the story i found my self liking it. Supernatural has to be my very favorite tv show of all time. I got immediately hooked on it. Another tv series i watch is Once Upon a Time but i haven't watched it lately because i missed to many episodes. If it weren't for a few character in that show i would lose interest quickly (Rumple, and Regina are the ones who keep me interested).

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

I think you can watch all of Once Upon A Time online for free at:
abc.go.com

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I watch very little TV, but right at this time try to catch these two gems;

Bible Secrets Revealed &
Face Off.

I just watched the series True Detective and found the acting superb, but the content rather disturbing.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Heroes. Pretty good.

Fringe was awesome. House was the BEST!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join