It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV series what are you watching now..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
These are some shows I've been watching for the past months:

- Breaking Bad
- The Sopranos
- Flight of the Conchords
- Dexter
- Death Note
- Game of Thrones
- Deadwood
- The Office (Uk)
- The Wire
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Cowboy Bebop

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I watch very little TV, but right at this time try to catch these two gems;

Bible Secrets Revealed &
Face Off.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm watching The Wire again for the fourth time I think.
Has to be one of the best shows ever made.

Others that I have enjoyed are

Sopranos
Boardwalk empire
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy.

Hmmm... I need some comedy I think.
Haven't really liked anything since Frasier ended, although The Big Bang Theory is pretty good at times.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I'm only interested in a few ATM.

1) Walking Dead
2) Dracula
3) American Horror Story
4) Continuum
5) Hemlock Grove
6) Legend of Korra
7) Lost Girl

Mind you, I'm waiting for new seasons of 4, 5, and 6.

I'm convinced that the Walking Dead is the best television show ever created. I love the characters and emphasis on their relationships. It is like having a great zombie movie that never ends.

Dracula is new and it is pretty good. It has a steam punk feel to it, and I love that it is a period show. The design if it is amazing. Jonathan Ryse Meyers is a superb Dracula. It is also nice to see Dracula as a dynamic character and not just a monster.

Recently, I got interested in Lost Girl and Korra. Both are great, but I would pick Korra over the succubus. Great cartoon for kids and geeky adults. Side note: Korra is a great role model for young girls IMO....and boys I suppose.

I tried watching True Blood. I loved it and then Sookie started getting on my last nerve some time during the 4th season. I'm still going to try to finish it eventually, but for the time being I need a break from her. Jessica is probably the only character I care about at this point.., well, I really like Jesus and Lafayette. They make the show bearable after a certain point.

Next in my list will be Game of Thrones... I've heard good things and I tend to like that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

If you're looking for a comedy-show, I highly recommend you to watch Flight of the Conchords, it's laughter from beginning to end.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What?? No Dallas fans here! I'm looking forward the the new season of Dallas in late January. I've really enjoyed it so far. Also, Under the Dome and hemlock grove are really good too and I have enjoyed Duck Dynasty.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am watching way too many to list them all. I will list my top 3

1. the big bang theory
2. the black list
3. greys anatomy

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The wife and I recently ran through the 6 current seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Pretty good show.

Then we caught up the last season of True Blood. Meh....she likes it.

Now my son and I are on season 2 of Breaking Bad, and the iwfe and I are on the last episode of season 2 on Walking Dead. I tried weeds, but it was too much like what I hate about real life: broke as hell and struggling to stay alive. Its not entertaining to me

The wife and I are talking about doing Lost. Not sure if we will or not, though.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

I also watch Hannibal and Bates Motel.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
House of Cards, Hacker, Bones & The Blacklist

Favorites: Battlestar Galactica (old and new)
Fringe
X Files
Farscape
The Event
The 4400
The Finder
M*A*S*H
Boston Legal
South Park
Beavis & Butthead
King of the Hill
Family Guy
edit on 4/1/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The only show I enjoy right now is an Australian show: Shaun Micallef's MAD AS HELL.
A satire news show loosely based on The Daily Show, which I also love.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Supernatural is the only show I'll make a point to keep up on. Which is an exercise in frustration considering how many breaks they take throughout the season.

There are other shows I like, but I won't bother to keep up with or memorize what time/channel they're on. (It's very hard to get me in front of a television.)

- The Big Bang Theory
- Who's Line Is It Anyway
- Modern Family
etc.

Plus I'm just too weary to get invested in a tv show. Here is a short list of some shows I've previously let myself get into:
- Mental
- Lie To Me
- Knight Rider
- V
- Terminator: Sarah connor Chronicles
- Dollhouse
- Firefly

So… yeah. Don't really trust the networks anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What tv shows am I watching now ?

Not in any particular order.

Arrow don't ask me why
Castle don't ask me why
Game of thrones
Falling Skies
Grimm
Intelligence
Justified
Revolution
Person of Interest
Suits
The Blacklist
The Good Wife Julianna Marguiles ! even though shes a lawyer.
Under the Dome.
True Blood for obvious reasons
The Walking Dead.
House of Lies.
The Tomorrow People.

And to appease my inner kid Naruto Shippuuden.

Yep I am watching all those some are on 'break'.

Binge watching the only way to watch tv!
edit on 5-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I watch too much TV, lol
Game Of Thrones
Vikings
Project Runway
True Detective
American Horror Story
Homeland
Walking Dead
Helix
True Blood
The Blacklist
Black Sails
Warehouse 13
The Americans
Just started watching Turn, so far so good.
Exited to check out the upcoming shows Penny Dreadful, Outlander and The Strain.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Vikings "Oh Ragnar, wherefore art thou Ragnar", the battle scenes are the best i've seen for a television show, no extra flash and effects just up close gruesome realistic battles. Great Show

I stopped watching new shows but got sucked into one called the 100, I like it but it is kind of a teenie-bopper show. It is pretty good for CW, feeds my hunger for the end of the world new beginning scenarios.

Oh and always a fan of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
edit on 18-4-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Banshee
Justified
Helix
Walking Dead
Game Thrones
Sons Anarchy

*Longmire, just started Season 1
edit on 18-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
The Blacklist
The Following
The Goldbergs (if you are a kid of the 80's, this is pure comedy gold)
The Neighbors (cheesy, but still a guilty pleasure...if you liked Third Rock from the Sun, you'll like this)
Warehouse 13
Defiance (coming back soon)
True Blood (coming back soon)
Dracula (is this coming back? Hope so....)
edit on 21-4-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Im watching:

Revolution
Continuum
True Blood
The 100
Falling skies
Siberia (i really hope on a second season somehow I enjoyed it
)

Some are up for this summer.

Beside that i watch some shows that i don't care about if I cant see them im the week they are aired. Funny but nothing more then a time filler.

Two and a half men
Big bang theory
2 broke girls
I might want to add - Capture
edit on 27-4-2014 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I'm Watching:

- The 100 - It's not that great. I'm probably going to give up on it after this season.

- Supernatural - Loved that show since the beginning.

- The Blacklist - It's pretty good. I'd recommend it.

- Game of Thrones - Awesome show. Just got renewed for two more seasons. It's a must watch.

- Resurrection - So far, not all that exciting of a show. I'm hoping it will start going somewhere.

- Sons of Anarchy - Can't wait for the final season to start.

- True Blood - Another good one coming into the final season. Honestly, my wife likes it way more than I do.

- The Walking Dead - Another must watch. I already can't wait for October.

- Black Sails - It was ok. Seemed to be pretty big budget. But they are sticking to the same formula as other premium channel shows. Which is, throw in some sex and/or nudity in just about every episode. Not that it's a bad thing.

- Banshee - Another one with a bit too much gratuitous sex. But it is very entertaining. I haven't seen season 2 yet.

- Gold Rush - the Discovery Channel show. The last season was pretty good. That kid Parker had a hell of a season while that loser Todd Hoffman lost over $500k.

- True Detective - Pretty good. I understand it is going to be an anthology series so you never know if the next season will be good or not.

- American Horror Story - I haven't seen the latest season (coven) yet, but the others were pretty good.

Shows I'm looking forward to:

- The Last Ship - I liked the book. But it appears that they have changed from nuclear holocaust to some biological agent.

- Penny Dreadful - I'm not sure what to think of it just yet, but I'm going to give it a watch.

- Heroes Reborn - When I heard they were bringing Heroes back as a miniseries, I was very excited. I really liked the original series. From what I've read, this is probably not going to involve the same characters though.

- The Leftovers - A show about the people who were left behind after the rapture. I usually despise religious shows (i.e. left behind), but this one might be good.

- The Quest - It is one of those competition reality shows. For this one, they take the contestants into this imaginary fantasy world. The description almost sounds like it's going to be one big live action LARP contest. Might be good. Might suck.

- The Strain - A vampire show that, hopefully, doesn't involve teenage blood suckers looking for love.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I really don't watch telly, only Cosmos and cooking programs and one series:

Games of Thrones.

I used to watch Fringe and I wish they'd make Season 6.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join