It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A Team Howling Mad Murdoch Is Satanist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is a whole hidden story in the new A team film. Colonel Hannibal Smith always says he believes there is aways a plan: this is a key to what happens in the film. It really starts when they meet Howling mad Murdoch. They meet him and his doctor says he belives he is the worlds greatest pilot. When he meets to members of the team he embroiders a "lightnig bolt" onto BA's arm an sets a light to the other team member (this is a clue)

For proof this happens in the film see link
(SPOILER ALERT) www.themoviespoiler.com...

WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS
The lighting bolt is not a lightning bolt it is a symbol used to represent satan
for proof see link www.tomegatherion.co.uk...

By doing this on his right side(actually it should be another symbol and his hand) he takes BA'S soul away and gives it to Satan. He then flies away destroying BA's van which he loves and on escaping in the helicopter BA flies out of the plans but does not die is put back in and so becomes an airborn ranger who is scared of flying. (Murdoch is flying who belives he is the greatest pilot because that is what he sold his soul for)

As the film progresses they end up in jail. BA gets religion and no longer wants to kill people.

WHICH MEANS BA senses his lost soul and tries to get it back.
(As BA was a member of the military had killed people and also was a criminal at the time of the early film his soul would normally have been satan's anyway)
So by Murdoch taking his souls he realised he needed redemption.

The others members (military and so also killed and therefore would have lost their soul to satan when dead too)
But at the end they escape and are forced to survive by helping people( as soldiers of fortune as in the series)

Therefore as this is a good work they get redemption too.

Possibly even Murdoch gets redeption.

As Colonel Smith said "There is always a plan"

suggesting that it was Gods plan to save them all.

edit on 12/9/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think you need to get put more mate that's the craziest thing I have seen on ATS in many a year

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Don't you think something like "SPOILER ALERT!!!" might have been fitting before ruining the entire movie? I've already seen it (several times - love it) but others may not have been so fortunate.

Also, you sound stark raving mad.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Started to read the OP and luckily stopped very quickly. Please put SPOILER ALERT into your headline. thanks.

I don't watch any ads or read reviews for movies I plan on seeing, and I often go to them without knowing which actors are in the film. Then, if the credits come on at the start, I block them out with my hands so I will only find out when they come on screen. And I hope nobody who hasn't seen this movie is even reading my post, but has left the thread immediately, unless you like spoilers, which would be weird.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here is a link on how someone can lose their soul to satan: by symbol being on right hand.

www.divinerevelations.info...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It sounds mad because you do not know the symbolism. Look at the symbolism on the links and then watch the film and it will all become clear. So if you want to watch this film look at the links about the symbolism first. You will see the film in a completely new light.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

werewolf99
Here is a link on how someone can lose their soul to satan: by symbol being on right hand.

Hmmmmm.... Werewolf99 eh...........

Someone yesterday said Werewolves and wolves represent Satan, is it just a coincidence you have that name and then post about Satan? I dont think so!!!!
Your one of his minions arent you!!!!

Were onto you mate and you wont be givin my soul to your dark lord!!!!!!
edit on 9/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

If you look at the link on my post you can see that Howling Masd murdoch sewed a symbol for satan on BA's arm. It was on his righ arm if you look at the link on my post further down this is the side you would put it on to take his soul. Couple this with the fact that he set fire to faceman which was a clue because we link fire with Hell and therefore Satan. Then he deliberately destroyed his van and almost killed him by sending him out of his .

Lets see
1. Satanic symbol put in correct place to take away soul.
sets fire to person near him as clue to what is going on.
2. Destroys his van on purpose
3. Almost kills him.

How can this not sound suspicious?

Also how do wolves represent Satan?
Perhaps you should looked at my links.

I wonder why people think it strange that a character in a film would be a satanist when some people in real life are satanists. Years ago there was a statement from the British army of how manay satanists were in the british army. They are not an urban myth they do exist.

edit on 9-12-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I wasn't going to bother watching that now, even though I watched the series some way back I think I'll have to. Just to see if I can detect what you are talking about.

It wouldn't be the first movie with under story, it makes for good entertainment.

I don't think this is a crazy idea, I have seen all kinds of stuff placed in movies, and it's all over the net.

My missus often gets pissed I can often sum a movie up in the first 12 minutes and do in her hearing..lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

werewolf99

Here is a link to how someone can lose their minds to insanity: by reading stuff on the internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When a small child believes there is a Boogyman it is cute and funny. When an adult still believes there's a Boogyman it is sad and pathetic.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Damn, right under my nose again.....

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I am not saying that Satan exists or any bogeymen. I am simply pointing out that Murdoch puts a satanic symbol onto BA in the right place to remove his soul. etc...

If you read my links you will find the proof right there. Surely people should be more interested, in why anything like this is in a family film at all? I don't care how hidden it is: it is inapropriate to be in a family film.

What sort of sicko decided to put satanic imagery(modern satanic but still satanic) into a family film: putting to one side the whole point of showing a person trying to send anothers soul to satan which surely is wrong to out into a familt film.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

werewolf99

I am not saying that Satan exists

Then what is that link for and why did you post about someone losing their soul to something that doesn't exist?

If Satan doesn't exist then Satanic symbols don't matter and you can't lose your soul. Make up your mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So you mean that a character being satanic isn't important is satan doesn't exist. So you are saying that therefore what that represents in a film is not important: even though he therefore represents an evil person doing an evil thing. So if satan doesn't exist then the things people do because they are satanists isn't important too: child abuse, etc..... Also the info about losing a person soul was to prove my point about the film.

But I do disagree, it is what it represents: and whether there is a satan or not; satanists do many terrible things. However what I think the real problem is, is that Murdoch doesn't look like what people would expect a satanist to look like. Why would he in real life they normally represent a more educated, more intelligent group of people. So from a perspective a very good pilot would fit the criteria perfectly.

I will ask that before people reply to this thread they take the time to read all of the links completely. There is just no place on this thread for people who reply to it based on gut instinct and not in light of the facts.

edit on 11-12-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I once heard the same of KISS and Star Trek (You should have seen the web site "Worf is a demon...") Making Sermons out of movie plots,Don't you know God is all? Any pathetic infernal agent is lost to the prime creator.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wait...are we talking about the horrible A-team movie from a few years ago here? First off, who cares what it has in it? It didn't make enough money to even warrant a sequel and was so poorly done the storyline was next to impossible to follow. The acting was crap as was the editing.

I don't even think the movie was watched by enough people to care if it has any satanic references or any other references in it for that matter.

Maybe do the same analysis on a movie that actually was a blockbuster and did well. This one seems like a poor choice to waste your time on.

top topics

join