It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I’m Just a Mom!” : Mother’s Powerful Speech Against NDAA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
After making her wait 8 hours, the Clark County Commission decided to hear Daphne Lee speak against the NDAA in Clark County, NV. What followed was one of the most powerful public comments in history.

Join the movement: www.pandaunite.org...

PANDA NV’s Anti-NDAA Resolution, step one, will be on the Agenda Dec. 3rd at the Clark County Commission Meeting @ 9AM. If you’re in the area, please attend and give her support!

The PANDA (People Against the NDAA Mission Statement:

Our Mission is to nonviolently defeat, strike down, repeal, stop, void and fight the indefinite detention provisions, Sections 1021 and 1022, of the National Defense Authorization Act for the Fiscal Year of 2012, to fight for American civil liberties, to combat laws restricting liberty in the interest of National Security, to support current government officials that are doing so and to engage a younger generation in the politics of the United States so this cannot happen again.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I filled out yet a another, so said stop the government encroachment website but, I'm not sure if I'm doing any good.

I want to believe, but I see things getting worse no matter what I do.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I hold this skeptical. First, "public comment" session were held throughout the session as seen here: Clark County -- Nov 5th, 2013 Commission Agenda

Here is the standing order for the Commission: If you want to speak on items regarding the current agenda, you fill out a form and you speak; otherwise you MUST WAIT TIL THE END of the session....

new topics

join