It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians We Need To Bear Fruits, Faith Is Dead Without Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hello brothers and sisters, we need to bear fruit. The tree that doesn't bear fruit will be cut down and thrown into the furnace. To be saved you must confess your sins to the LORD and TURN FROM YOUR SINS. We must not hold the TRUTH and continue to go on sinning willfully without truly repenting and turning from our sin or else we will be like the unprofitable servant. If we believe in Jesus Christ and do not what he asks us and bear fruit then our faith is in vain.

Ask yourself, are you bearing fruit? Do you live differently since you have accepted Jesus, or are still doing the same things before you accepted him?

We must be a light unto the world so that others may see Jesus Christ within us by how we live.

Do not grow weary brothers and sisters, while we are awaiting for our Lord's return make it a burden to spread gospel and tell others about Jesus and your testimony on how you came to Jesus Christ.

I love you brothers and Sister, Have a blessed day in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
edit on 5-12-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Matthew 25:14-30

King James Version (KJV)

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

The message is important, but if you could re-edit and change the title etc to "bear fruit" you would head off a lot of irrelevant comments.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The book of James is a wonderful instruction on this. Practical and to the point!

edit on 5-12-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

It may sound petty of me, but I'm less inclined to take priority advice from someone whose priorities don't reflect their intelligence. It's worthwhile to take the time and spell stuff right or people will take you less seriously. Test it sometime.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thank you

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thank you also for your advice
. I should take the time the next post to make sure I have spelled everything correctly.

new topics

top topics

join