It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this finally proof of a chemtrail dispersal system on a jet?? Probably not.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You would think anyway. I've seen them do some things that were really stupid in the past.

It looks like there's a smaller nozzle inside. And the two pieces that stick off higher up, above the end of the hose, look like the fittings where something locks onto it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If it is intended for Africa then spraying mossies would be more likely.

The bolt packets on hte table next to the window look like they are labelled "ECAS Inc" - which might be this distributor of Mil-spec parts in Florida.

Th wording on hte tug in hte background might be com?? jet"? There is a "Commercial Jet" in Florida that is a reasonably large MRO (Maintenance/Repair Organisation) - not a lot of photos of their tugs in the 'net tho

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
If it is intended for Africa then spraying mossies would be more likely.

THat's a heck of a plane to use for that though.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is GR Pumps Petroleum series of pumps:
www.grpumps.com...

I suppose that we could try and identify the pump to tell if its pumping gas. Obviously a pump has to be specially designed for flammable applications to prevent heat or spark from causing ignition.

Then there's this bit, if true:

The workers at the facility saw this thing on a test run in front of the hangar. Water was used in the test. It came out of the sprayers in a fine mist. If sprayed from several thousand feet, people on the ground would never know they had been sprayed. My friend said they were testing to see the spray pattern and next they were going to move the spray nozzles to the back windows and test again. Officially it is said to be a sprayer for oil dispersant. That was the second explanation. The first was that it was a big crop duster.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Makes me wonder though if its not being sold to someone under a legitimate guise for nefarious purposes. That would explain the company making up different reasons for its existence.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's a self priming pump, capable of handling 3" solids.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Did you figure out which pump it was in all their product line?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

There are a couple that are close.

www.charlestool.com...

www.grpumps.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

defcon5

Makes me wonder though if its not being sold to someone under a legitimate guise for nefarious purposes. That would explain the company making up different reasons for its existence.

I haven't heard the company's explanation - only 2 x 2nd hand stories, without actual attribution.

Who knows where these explanations originated - was it a foreman saying "I think it's going to be a crop duster", or was it a company VP saying "We have a contract for....[pick either one]..."

So IMO the stories are not evidence of anything except a willingness to accept hearsay evidence

Also that bit "if it was sprayed at altitude you'd never know it was getting you" or whatever - the only way you'd not know is if there was nothing getting to you - and if you sprayed water-based material in a fine mist 10 10k feet IMO that is what would happen - it would disperse and dissolve into the air.

That is happens to Jet fuel that is dumped at any significant altitude - it doesn't even reach the ground!
edit on 2-12-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I've had these floating around on my hard drive for a while, thought i might throw them up here now.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Very nice! Water is amazing stuff isn't it.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Kudos for actually reading the links! This plane,for you who can't click,delivers fuel to remote areas of Alaska.The 'sprayer nozzles" are quick connect fittings.
You've been hoaxed again!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

Do you have anything other than just your word for that, or is your word good enough?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

Sorry, but that just doesn't make sense to me.
Why run it outside the wing emergency exit? You are now limiting the aircraft’s ability to fly at high altitude, and you are exposing the tubes to potential electrostatic charge from being in the airflow. You cannot back up a truck to the wing exit, and would have to use a flexible fuel hose to attach. If you are going to use a flexible hose anyway, why not put your pump near an exit door, then run the fuel hose through the door directly to the pump? Also where are they venting the fuel vapor too?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Those show the ice crystals that form in vapor trails, nothing out of the ordinary. Ice in the upper atmosphere refracts light and gives a rainbow effect, no matter if its from a plane or happening naturally. I also believe that the second image is a “false color” image that has been enhanced to bring out the colors caused by refraction. Notice how vivid the red on the aircraft is, and how deeply blue that the sky is?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

blkcwbyhat

Kudos for actually reading the links! This plane,for you who can't click,delivers fuel to remote areas of Alaska.The 'sprayer nozzles" are quick connect fittings.
You've been hoaxed again!!!!

while it may well be a hoax, it is not (AFAIK) one of the Alaska air tankers - unless Everts Air are seriously upgrading their fleet.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

while it may well be a hoax, it is not (AFAIK) one of the Alaska air tankers - unless Everts Air are seriously upgrading their fleet.

I find this interesting, because if you follow the links your final destination lands you here...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

I am not saying that this is a hoax, but one really has to wonder.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

not sure what your point is sorry??

Edit: the link to spraying systems on eth blog goes to a PPRune thread that has a link to chemtrail Central - which is then promptly ignored by everyone else on that thread.

Just standard chemmie stuff as far as I can see??
edit on 2-12-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Edit: the link to spraying systems on eth blog goes to a PPRune thread that has a link to chemtrail Central - which is then promptly ignored by everyone else on that thread.

It just seems a little bit of a coincidence that there is a link to the thread that ends up having a link to them, but maybe it's just me.

Since we know the height and length of the tanks has anybody tried to figure the gallons that those tanks hold because they just don't seem like they would spray long. I would but math is not my strong suite.

Also that pump is not the quietest thing especially if your in an inclosed area like a plane.

Here is what one sounds like...

Now imagine that while your flying.

Something just smells fishy here, and I am not close to any water...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Since we know the height and length of the tanks has anybody tried to figure the gallons that those tanks hold because they just don't seem like they would spray long. I would but math is not my strong suite.

If we take the missing length as 6ft to get the cubic capacity and convert to metric that's 4.2 tonnes, or 4200 litres, of water per tank.

Then if we base our assumptions from the figures given in this study a contrail contains at least 20kg water per flight meter. So that's a trail 210 meters long per tank.

(ish
)
edit on 3-12-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join