It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this finally proof of a chemtrail dispersal system on a jet?? Probably not.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This blog has some photos of equipment that sure looks like it would be spraying something......but it is patently (sic) obvious and nothing like it is ever seen on any "actual" chemtrail a/c that I am aware of.

The claim is that

This system explains so much. For years working in the industry I was always on the lookout for anything indicative of a sprayer system. I had a little doubt about the chemtrail story because I never saw evidence of a sprayer system in all the years I worked on airplanes. It didn't dawn on me it would be removable. This system is made so that it can be installed quickly, used, and then removed as desired. When not installed, the aircraft can be used as a normal 737 cargo plane. The system can also be moved from one aircraft to another. Main cabin windows are held in by just a few screws. If I remember correctly, it is eight screws per window.

It certainly dose look like it is removable - but not really "quickly" - it looks like it would take an hour or more - I used to remove and replace those windows for maintenance checks & also move "role equipment" and it is never as simple as it looks.

plus this installation looks pretty clumsy - for example the "nozzles" look just like rubber hoses, and the system supposedly sprays 1 tank out 1 side of the plane at a time - so never dose 2 trails.

I'm thinking this has been feed to this "believer" as a hoax to see how far it goes and I'm curious what the installation is actually for.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Prime Aire makes pumping systems. It's one of their pumps, probably on a cargo pallet just not boxed up.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Is this finally proof of a chemtrail dispersal system on a jet?? Probably not.....

Well could you make up my mind please ?
SnF
edit on 1-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Prime Aire makes pumping systems. It's one of their pumps, probably on a cargo pallet just not boxed up.

That still does not explain the photos of the nozzle systems that are photographed protruding from the windows. I have long been a skeptic of chemtrails but I must admit the photos are intriguing.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Compare with Everts Air cargo (Alaska) and their diesel air tankers

this is the pump

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

clay2 baraka

Zaphod58

That still does not explain the photos of the nozzle systems that are photographed protruding from the windows. I have long been a skeptic of chemtrails but I must admit the photos are intriguing.

the only thing I really find intriguing about the "chemtrail connection" now is whether this is a deliberate setup by someone of a chemmie, or the person who took the photos dose actually believe it themselves.

Because the setup as illustrated would look nothing like contrails - whatever is being pumped would not look like it is coming from the engine except at a limited number of angles, and it is claimed that it ONLY PUMPS ONE SIDE AT A TIME!!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

These?

They're air sampling nozzles.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
just curious

Are they claiming that the combustion engine run pump in the first picture actually goes in the plane?

It has an exhaust and filter on top of the engine. Obviously designed to be run in open air.

Nobody is going to run a combustion engine inside of a plane.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

There are pumps that can go on planes, but this one most likely just went on for transport.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't think the window nozzles would produce the typical "chemtrail" emission. It would be too close to the body of the aircraft.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
I'm curious what the installation is actually for.

They probably use it to spray marshmallows..

Interesting find, nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Looks like a great work prank to me

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

clay2 baraka

Zaphod58

Officially it is said to be a sprayer for oil dispersant. That was the second explanation. The first was that it was a big crop duster. The company realized the workers weren't buying that, and laughing about it. They knew enough about aircraft to know that was impossible. So they changed the story.

Oil dispersant it is I guess. Nozzles are pointing to the rear of the craft so I doubt they are used for air sampling. I also doubt that they would cropdust at a medium altitude.. Still on the fence with this one. I would love a solid explanation.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What is the mystery??? The gov admitted to this last summer. Any questions prior to that were easily proven with the patent search on these chemicals. They're there and have been since the 60's.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

MadMax9

Looks like a great work prank to me

A rather elaborate one, but you could be right. Not much else makes sense so far except the chemtrail premise.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hillbilly123069
What is the mystery??? The gov admitted to this last summer.

they did?

Perhaps you could start a thread and identify that - 'cos I don't think I heard of it.

Any questions prior to that were easily proven with the patent search on these chemicals. They're there and have been since the 60's.

Yep - include this too please - I've never heard of any chemicals being positively identified.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's quite obvious this device can not make the "chemtrails" that form behind planes, as they form behind the wings. That means it must have an alternative purpose. Zaphod already posted it. Believers simply want to deny it, even though saying this is the dispersal system actually invalidates all their other "proof".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Check the six picture down, you'll see they have routed the exhaust out the window behind the spray nozzle.
www.reallibertymedia.com...

A look at the full sized image here:
www.reallibertymedia.com...
Shows the tanks in place along with the sprayer, so this no hoax. No one would go through that much trouble to actually strap tanks to a pallet, and load them on a plane just to take a picture for a “chemtrail” hoax, they would simply make sure you could not see anything inside the plane. The plane is obviously designed to spray something, and the person reporting it may actually be sincere.

There are no visible markings on the aircraft, I cannot make out the markings on the paymover outside its ID number, so we cannot tell who the company is. The writer states that the company has given different “reasons” for the system, and that its to be sent to Africa. Considering that goings on in that area of the world, I have to wonder if this isn't some sort of weapon dispersal system that some little country or dictator has purchased.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It could be, or it could be a quick way to move fuel around. That nozzle could be a connector for a fuel line, and the plane can be modified to carry large amounts of fuel on board to remote locations. They do that in the North in areas where trucks can't get to, they just don't have a nozzle poking out like this.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have two problems with that.
First, open the images in larger format, that does not look like a delivery nozzle, it looks like a spray nozzle. Similar to the end of a firehouse.
My second problem is that if this were for fuel delivery, you wouldn't route it over the wing and engine, you'd route it somewhere a bit safer, and easier to access with a tanker.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join