It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
One of about 5.6+ in central North island New Zealand within the next week.

Not from haarp, not from solar, not from any other weirdo prediction but from observation of specific deep seated quakes along central plateau fault within a specific time frame.

Just a calculated guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Not from haarp, not from solar, not from any other weirdo prediction but from observation of specific deep seated quakes along central plateau fault within a specific time frame.

Just a calculated guess.

I've never seen anyone apply logic to predictions, here at ATS. I must say: I'm quite impressed!

That earned you a star, a flag, and a sincere acknowledgement from me. VERY well done!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

I'm guessing there won't be one.

I wonder who will be crowned the King of Predictions a week from now?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

MadMax9
One of about 5.6+ in central North island New Zealand within the next week.

Just a calculated guess.

Let me check Alex Jones and see what he said.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Ironically, 5+ magnitude earthquakes are so common in New Zealand.

There was a time, we're getting at least one 4.5+ mag earthquake per week in the local news at places other than Christchurch. Many of them are deep earthquakes causing no damage but felt widely.

If you want to make a "groundbreaking" prediction of Earthquakes in NZ, you'll have to narrow the time frame to a day or two from one week, and increase the magnitude to 6+. People in NZ don't care for 5+ quakes, It's far too common and too weak to be of concern to them.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A calculated guess? Hows that work?
You add up the data ,analyse the figures and then just throw away the calculator pick a random number and put a + sign after it to extend your range from 5.6 to anywhere above that, for a week, in an active earthquake region and then put it in the dreams and predictions forum.

definitely a winning formula

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Earthquake guess
I guess you might be right,a 7+,might take place within a short period of time,South Atlantic Ocean not very far from Falklands.

edit on 30-11-2013 by edwardlighthouse because: Add text

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Well, if you could read...I didn't predict, I took a calculated guess (see dictionary for the difference).

A 4.7 in Wellington today is not the one so my guess is wrong. My GUESS is wrong.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

It's GUESS/ It's like will Gold increase this week, will that horse win this race, Will Obama lose the next election (Ok thats no guess).

Why are ATS's so easily baited? We'll lets find out.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

It was not a prediction but a guess. Please see Wikipedia for the difference. Well baited people, you are true ATS'ers.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

MadMax9
reply to post by ahnggk

It was not a prediction but a guess. Please see Wikipedia for the difference. Well baited people, you are true ATS'ers.

You said in your OP "calculated guess"

That's good enough as prediction to me. I used to work with a predictive software for a large software company servicing large retail stores across USA and AU. Guess what? All that software makes is "calculated guesses" of future demand using complex mathematical formulas and still, it is called a "predictive application"

Calculated guess, vision/dream of the future, prediction, all the same to me. What only differs is the method

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just had a vision seeing/hearing of an underwater landslide off the coast of NZ. It could trigger a tsunami.

I think it's happening now or could be in a few days.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

ahnggk
I just had a vision seeing/hearing of an underwater landslide off the coast of NZ. It could trigger a tsunami.

It turns out to be this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it's really hard to interpret visions accurately!
But glad it's that, no disaster. I did see that rectangular slab in my vision. Just in my vision, it's sinking so I thought an underwater landslide and somehow, I mistook Nile for NZ, maybe because I was thinking of NZ at that time.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP!
edit on 7-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ahnggk

ahnggk

It turns out to be this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well it's really hard to interpret visions accurately!
But glad it's that, no disaster. I did see that rectangular slab in my vision. Just in my vision, it's sinking so I thought an underwater landslide and somehow, I mistook Nile for NZ, maybe because I was thinking of NZ at that time.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP!
edit on 7-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

This article reveals it happened *before* May 2013, not after your "vision" from yesterday:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

You don't get to declare "success" here, as the emergence of the ancient city didn't happen "now or in a few days" from your prediction. Not only is your prediction turning out to be a failure, it also indicates your willingness to be dishonest about it's fulfillment. The same goes for your prior prediction (which was as general as can be), you used the eruption of six volcanoes in one day to declare it's fulfillment. However on closer inspection, several or most of those volcanic eruptions happened PRIOR to your prediction. You did not predict volcanic eruptions in the first place, and nor is multiple eruptions in a day, across this giant ball of earth, even close to a rare occurrence. You even admit to having studied high probability events as a job, and to not seeing much of a difference between prophecy and making high probability guesses.

It seems I am beginning to be convinced that the devil forces unleashed their fists upon the Philippines.

edit on 7-12-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join