It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niara Isley and the Tonopah Test Range moon shuttle, AKA "And you though Lazar could spew BS!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Niara Isley was the first guest on George Knapp's Coast to Coast last week:
Niara Isley on C2C

I'm going to assume she was at least vetted for being in the USAF. That isn't hard to do. Her description of the task she did at the Tonopah Test Range is consistent with activity at Site-4, the area to the south east of the base. But beyond that, the story goes to pure bunk. For instance, she put on a silvery suit and went to the moon.

Her audio is bootlegged all over the internet, or you can join the Coast Insider and get it legally.

I now give Lazar some props. While his story is BS, it is far less outrageous than the tale from Isley. I put her in the Dan Burish class.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I've listened to C2C since the mid 90's and have heard all manner of outlandish claims made on the show from time travel to a hole that went on forever. But truthfully....that's WHY I listened. You just never knew what you were going to hear next. Chances are good that without C2C, ATS wouldn't even exist. C2C merely provides a platform....as always it was up to the listener decide for themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Does it matter Lazar was talking BS? If that's what you believe. Fact remains most of what he said regarding S4, UFO's, element 115 seems to be true.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Quite the contruary actually most of what he said isn't true regarding UFO's, and the S-4 site.

He did say about element 115 but that was known about before he came along..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

deadcalm
reply to post by gariac

I've listened to C2C since the mid 90's and have heard all manner of outlandish claims made on the show from time travel to a hole that went on forever. But truthfully....that's WHY I listened. You just never knew what you were going to hear next. Chances are good that without C2C, ATS wouldn't even exist. C2C merely provides a platform....as always it was up to the listener decide for themselves.

"OPEN LINES" (sound of Art Bell taking a long drag off a coffin nail)
"Caller, you're on the air.."
"I(iiiiiiii..) have (ave..vvvee..)
"Please turn down your radio..."

I never knew there were so many shadow people, werewolves, and all around fun people in this country...

If anyone can get a transcript of this Mooninites story...by all means...at least a summary.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

"OPEN LINES" (sound of Art Bell taking a long drag off a coffin nail)
"Caller, you're on the air.."
"I(iiiiiiii..) have (ave..vvvee..)
"Please turn down your radio..."

HAHAHA...too funny. Thats just how it always went. You get my point though....it was pure unadulterated entertainment. It was only occasionally educational......but it was always interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here is an interview with Niara. Same basic story.

project camelot interview

Her job description matches what they do at the various radar ranges. Here are some photos of the radar "vans".
SA threats

It is hard to tell exactly where she worked. If she was at Tonopah, it would be at Site-4. However she mentioned the Tolicha Peak. That would be more like Beatty. There are photos of the gate on this page, though you will have to scroll down a bit.
TPECR photo

I didn't realize we had a base on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

EA006
reply to post by gariac

Does it matter Lazar was talking BS? If that's what you believe. Fact remains most of what he said regarding S4, UFO's, element 115 seems to be true.

Bob Lazar stated element 115 was stable, and could be pressed, stacked, and milled. Then as fuel it was turned into 116, which was unstable.

This is 100% verifiably untrue, as 115 is completely unstable and does not exist in nature, and when it is created it disappears so fast that they can't have claimed yet to have created it even. 116 can and has been created, and does not produce the energy he claimed it does.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

gariacI didn't realize we had a base on the dark side of the moon.

Because we don't, and it would be impossible to hide if we did.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Would that be because the Moon has no dark side?

I mean, I really like Floyd, but there really is no dark side of the Moon. Far side,yes. Dark side, no.

I also am a fan of Gary Larson. In which case there is a dark side...or...maybe not...so much.
edit on 12/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Phage

Would that be because the Moon has no dark side?

I mean, I really like Floyd, but there really is no dark side of the Moon. Far side,yes. Dark side, no.

I also am a fan of Gary Larson. In which case there is a dark side...or...maybe not...so much.
edit on 12/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I have to agree on both counts. Great album, and people tend to have no idea what "dark" means in the context of the moon. I am actually surprised people have not moved on from that and decided they are inside the hollow moon.

Oh wait they did.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I am actually surprised people have not moved on from that and decided they are inside the hollow moon.

Illusion.
It's a paper Moon.

top topics

join