It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Vault Full of Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Nice idea, but then there would need to be a secret vault 2, to hold the copies of documents of secret vault 1, just in case anything happened to it. If 'every' secret was in one vault, that would be a big risk.

Or maybe each country has a vault of it's own.

But no, ATSers would have tracked it down for sure!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by catfishjoe

Do you?

Seems like you've put some thought into it.

Do you sit around thinking about old men in secret rooms with secrets, often?

You could be finding God in your own creative way.

God bless you.

S&F

edit on 27-11-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

When you put it like that, it sounds kinda creepy!! Answering your question, no. Maybe back in the 40's or 50's. I also think the old bearded man would have an assistant. So when the old man passes away the assistant is now the "secret master" and so on and so forth. Stupid I know. But hey.........I'm bored.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The old guy sounds like the Ernest Borgnine character in the movie R.E.D. - he was the keeper of the secret CIA underground archives at Langley. The whole concept of a central archive "warehouse 13" kind-of-arrangement makes good storylines and bad security - Nicolas Cage isn't going to find a book in the president's desk with everything spelled out.

My bet is that information about the real secrets is so compartmentalized it could never be gathered without wide-spread collusion. Ignorance is the first level of security and agencies don't really share their own secrets with each other. I can believe an agency-level archivist, just can't believe any deep-dark secret details would be stored centrally.

ganjoa

<< 1   >>

join