It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians V Freemasons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Joecroft
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil
I am not a Mason. However, everything I talk about are Universal, meaning it may be similar to all spiritual teachings throughout history, since there are truths in all things. But there are also falsehood in all things. You must use discernment and the Mind of Christ. This Christ Consciousness I usually talk about is the direct link to God Consciousness.

Well, you seem to know quite a lot, for a guy who isn’t a Mason.

But your absolutely correct about the discernment part. When I first began searching for Gods truth, I was led on a synchronistic journey into certain truths. God showed me that I should be careful as to what I believe in…and the first important lesson I learned, was that understanding God was more important, than just blindly accepting something as true etc…

And now I know that all Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding, comes from, Flowing in the Spirit of the Lord, (Psalm 9, revised edition lol) or as you might say, “through the Mind of Christ”

As my belief in Jesus was taking shape, I began to have these tingling sensations in the centre of my forehead. Didn’t even know back then, what was happening to me, or that I had a Pineal Gland etc…And of course these aspects didn’t appear to be covered in the Bible. The tingling suddenly stopped after about a 3 week period of activity, and about a month later, I received the Holy Spirit.

Of course the above, is just the short version…

- JC

The tingling in your forehead is the rising of your Kundalini energy, pushing your Central Sun up towards your Crown Chakra (7th Chakra on top of your head). You should continue to get tingling and electrical surges on your forehead and entire head if you continue to focus on God. But if it stops completely, that is not a good sign. Please visit my posts below to read some of my teachings about the Kundalini, your Central Sun, and Chakras. You can also read my thread for further instructions on becoming ONE with God.

1. Pineal Gland/Third Eye
2. The Central Sun in You
3. Kundalini Energy
4. My Spiritual Awakening
5. My Spiritual Awakening 2
6. My Spiritual Awakening 3
7. The 7 Chakras

edit on 12/2/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil
The tingling in your forehead is the rising of your Kundalini energy, pushing your Central Sun up towards your Crown Chakra (7th Chakra on top of your head). You should continue to get tingling and electrical surges on your forehead and entire head if you continue to focus on God. But if it stops completely, that is not a good sign.

I remember being very focused on God when I had those experiences for the first time, which all happened back in early 2010; I practically lived like a monk lol during much of 2009. But back then I was only searching what it meant to believe in Jesus, and I researched just about every Christian denomination known to man, and I also did much contemplating of Jesus words.

I didn’t really have a teacher back then, although God did guide me, and put certain people onto my path. I also heard Gods audible voice, which helped lead me to some important truths.

When I started to get the tingling in my forehead, I knew practically nothing as too what it could mean. I only found out much later (about a year and half) that it could have been the start, of a Kundalini awakening.

After I received the Holy Spirit I felt like I had completed my long search, to finding God, and I also felt like I needed a break from all the researching I had done. I live in a busy City Centre, and at some point I had to gradually drift back to my normal everyday living.

Regarding the tingling in my forehead… (which first happened 3 years ago) one time I awoke in the middle of the night, and the tingling in my forehead was so intense, that I couldn’t stop laughing out loud. Is that a normal thing for this type of experience?

ctophil
Please visit my posts below to read some of my teachings about the Kundalini, your Central Sun, and Chakras. You can also read my thread for further instructions on becoming ONE with God.

1. Pineal Gland/Third Eye

2. The Central Sun in You

3. Kundalini Energy

4. My Spiritual Awakening

5. My Spiritual Awakening 2

6. My Spiritual Awakening 3

7. The 7 Chakras

Thanks…I will check out your thread…and post any questions I have there…

Peace be with you

- JC

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Joecroft
reply to post by ctophil

Regarding the tingling in my forehead… (which first happened 3 years ago) one time I awoke in the middle of the night, and the tingling in my forehead was so intense, that I couldn’t stop laughing out loud. Is that a normal thing for this type of experience?

Yes, do not be afraid of the intense tingling on your forehead. The more you are focused on complete merging with your Higher Self (God, Father), the more intense it will get. However, it will subside at some point (this means it will even out and will tingle 24 hours a day with no rising and falling, just an even stream), since you are now in the light and no longer in darkness. The experience will always be dramatic and intense initially because you were not used to being in the light. As you master your God Light within, you can control its intensity at any time.

Sometimes my energy is so intense that I feel like I'm fading in and out of 3rd dimensional reality, like I'm stepping between the 3rd and 5th Dimensions. I am working on the second part of my thread that will explain the aspect of Ascension. Thus, I will talk about the merging of your Soul into the Spirit of God.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
network dude
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

network dude
Masons don't serve two masters. There is only one creator of all, omnipotent being. God, or whatever you call him. Just one. Try to learn the truth instead of blindly accepting what you are told by those who just don't know.

If you look at the Masonic Symbol you will see a compass and a level; within it you will see a big "G". This capital G represents 2 things: God and Geometry, whether they think god is geometry or that 'intelligent design is based in geometry" is anyones guess. I believe it means God IS using Geometry to manifest ITSELF as a physical 'lifeform'. This is why the term "Sacred" is applicable.
edit on 1-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Actually, only in US and a few other areas does the "g" find itself in that symbolism. I have explained the letter G to new initiates. Geometry is the secrets that the ancients held in order to keep their building practices hidden from the general public. It also represents that sacred name of deity to whom all masons, from the youngest entered apprentice to the Worshipful master who resides in the East should withe reverence, most humbly bow.

So while it does have a dual meaning as presented inside the square and compass, elsewhere, it may have different meanings as well.

And to those who are not masons but claim to know all about it, Freemasonry is not a religion. A mason must already have his religious beliefs firmly in tact before he comes to masonry. It is not anything powerful as far as world power goes, but I will say it's a spiritual aid.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
network dude
vethumanbeing
network dude
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

veteran humanbeing
If you look at the Masonic Symbol you will see a compass and a level; within it you will see a big "G". This capital G represents 2 things: God and Geometry, whether they think god is geometry or that 'intelligent design is based in geometry" is anyones guess. I believe it means God IS using Geometry to manifest ITSELF as a physical 'lifeform'. This is why the term "Sacred" is applicable.

network dude
Actually, only in US and a few other areas does the "g" find itself in that symbolism. I have explained the letter G to new initiates. Geometry is the secrets that the ancients held in order to keep their building practices hidden from the general public. It also represents that sacred name of deity to whom all masons, from the youngest entered apprentice to the Worshipful master who resides in the East should withe reverence, most humbly bow.

I know that sacred geometry has its esoteric elements; I also know that the order of the prior Melchisedek/later Essenes are the representative/keepers of that masters identity (the original genetic manipulators/creators of the homosapien).

network dude
So while it does have a dual meaning as presented inside the square and compass, elsewhere, it may have different meanings as well.

I dont know of any other symbolic tradition that describes the Masonic compass and level empty of center point. In looking at Joecrofts avatar (is this what you are referring to), you see the 'davidian judaic star'. What this actually represents is the 'merkaba transition vehicle'; lacking the third element (that of the human) in the middle which would make it not 6 pointed but 9 pointed. Youd have to imagine this shape as three dimensional triangles inverted, spin one side left the other right, you in the middle not spinning. There has to be a graphic of this out there animated. You can do it yourself actually, in meditation (LIFT OFF).

network dude]
And to those who are not masons but claim to know all about it, Freemasonry is not a religion. A mason must already have his religious beliefs firmly in tact before he comes to masonry. It is not anything powerful as far as world power goes, but I will say it's a spiritual aid.

No its never been a 'religion' why some think so (because its potencially a scary secret sect), as you say one has to have a firm belief already (and to that someone that replied to this thread thinking "Satanism" in ok; is not in any way a consideration of firm belief). I was poked fun at for identifying myself as a Gnostic, but that I am and as a 'spiritual aid' is helpful. My forefathers studied the old testaments as much in gaining confirmation of their belief systems as much as distinguishing the lies within those same tenents.
edit on 3-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ctophil
Joecroft
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil
Sometimes my energy is so intense that I feel like I'm fading in and out of 3rd dimensional reality, like I'm stepping between the 3rd and 5th Dimensions. I am working on the second part of my thread that will explain the aspect of Ascension. Thus, I will talk about the merging of your Soul into the Spirit of God.

This happens to me as well; I can actually feel myself being pulled in two directions, one the 3.0 the other is the 5.3 (not sure whats happening to the 4th dimensional skipping). Its tangible and jello like the motion of the body. Its similar to hand or arm movement above the head; (when transmuting a conscious pure thought to the ether in a request), when the motion becomes fast enough (the gyrations/alterations of a waveform) your limbs become like jello as in combine with that force you are attempting to connect with (rhetorical).

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

To become a member of Freemasonry, you must declare that you believe in a "supreme being".
An entity that creates/destroys & dictates.

My first question is: Can a Satanist join?

To answer your question, as logical as it sounds, the answer is No!

I was fostered into an Australian/Scottish family and my Grandfather on my foster-mothers side of the family was high up in the Masons. He was actually a high ranking member back in Scotland before he migrated to Oz, and would chair a weekly meeting over here.

My mother would always ask him what happened at those meetings and he always gave the same answer, "We chased Satan around the table". That was the only answer he would ever give, and to press him further would be to invite a stern rebuttal of some type. The whole secrecy thing was even in force on the domestic front.

I assume this is not a good thing for Satanists, although technically speaking he/she does fall into the category of a supreme being.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Some folks see Gnostic the same a Satanism. You could say you were a deist, and they would think the same thing. It's just the bible blind folks that do this. They think that if they venture outside the box, Satan will surely scoop them up and eat them. It's quite sad to watch, but I guess it does take all kinds to make the blue ball spin.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
network dude
reply to post by vethumanbeing

network dude
Some folks see Gnostic the same a Satanism. You could say you were a deist, and they would think the same thing. It's just the bible blind folks that do this. They think that if they venture outside the box, Satan will surely scoop them up and eat them. It's quite sad to watch, but I guess it does take all kinds to make the blue ball spin.

I can see how some would want to quash the 'Rosy Cross Rosicrucians' as they lay claim to 'occult' knowledge or the esoteric/hidden within religion but this was the 17th century; not a sect then living at the time of Christ. Frankly I dont know much about them. Gnostism goes back to Hermes/Thoth; and they certainly were not Satanists but did have knowledge that wasnt in the 'public realm' then; it is now so whats the problem!? zzzzzzzz. Those rascally 'bible blinded folks' are so distrusting of ancient better/certain truths. The Gnostic definition is: Possessing knowledge especially of the esoteric nature concerning spiritual matters, any member of certain sects ((Essenes were one prominant in Qumran not christian at the time)) among Christians to have superior knowledge regarding the world created by powers/agencies REPRESENTING OR EMANATING FROM The Godhead. I cant see Satan being any part of that agency of creation or disemination of information (Lucifer yes). Jesus was himself an Essene, so with that understanding was by tradition Gnostic. That would make Jesus by all definition of arguement HIMSELF a Satanist as well.
edit on 4-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join