It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for someone well versed in Paranormal and Psychic topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have got several questions for someone very knowledgeable in the areas of paranormal and psychic abilities. I have been discussing my issues with a friend who has suggested talking with someone a bit more versed than he is. He has studied at the Metaphysics Institute in Atlanta for a few years but admits that he can only offer a limited amount of information about my queries. If anyone would prefer to U2U me about it that is fine as well. I'm inquiring about various things such as "Precognition", "Premonitions", "Demonology", "Empaths", and "ghosts".
I went through the spiritual gifts class at a large Church in Memphis that the Pastor wanted to see me in person afterwards. He explaine to me I had the gift of "Prophecy". He explained that he didn't mean that I could predict the future or see the end times but that I have the ability to read people, to feel emotions from others and interpret them. My friend and one of his professors say I am an "Empath". I have read up on it and that seems pretty much spot on except there is more to the puzzle. I will start by giving a little history:
When I was a child as far back as 6 or 7 years old I remember vividly feeling very uneasy at certain times and a rather paranormal event always followed my feelings. Too many to list but one example I never slept, my brain was always going a thousand miles an hour. Even though my mind was scattered I took in everything and remembered it well. One night I awoke to the sounds of a woman screaming in my head. It was so loud that it physically hurt me. My parents woke up to see what was wrong and they said they could not hear it. I cried for hours because I could hear her scream in pain. When I was almost asleep in my parents room a loud bang was heard by my parents outside their bedroom door and when my father investigated we all heard an older man laughing in the kitchen. There was no one there. They even called the police who found nothing. I would sleep walk often, and my parents said I used to always tell them stories about how I left my body at night and went "swimming" through the sky. I can still remember an old man in my sleep teaching me how to swim through the air and I did every night. I would swim to friends and family's homes.
When I was 8 years old my mother and I were on our way home from the nursing home where her mother was. I started to cry and when my mother asked what was wrong I told her I felt really aweful that my tummy felt bad. She asked how bad and I said it feels like it does when I'm at the doctors office or about to get a spanking. She explained that was butterflies in my tummy but had no idea why. When we walked in the door at home the phone was ringing. It was the nursing home telling my mom that her mother was dead.
Things like that have happened to me ever since. Every time someone I know is about to die I feel it. When I meet someone for the first time I can tell you within a minute or two if that person was genuine or full of mess. It cost me a lot of friends as a teenager because I could feel their feelings towards me. I was right 100 % of the time. I can feel when someone is lying. I have to be there with them to tell though. I go on ghost hunting trips often and it's weird that the people I go with swear that they can go somewhere multiple times and get nothing but have me with them and they pick up several things every time. When I go into some places I can get aweful uneasy feelings about the places. Only in certain places though.
I used to have the best luck in the world. I had the same job for years, was saved from death twice, I would go into an ATM and there would be $20, $60, even $100 already sitting in the ATM. I got out of my car in Heber Springs Arkansas one day and found a $100 bill on the ground. These things never happen anymore. I have been laid off from jobs 7 times since 2003, I never find things anymore. I have the worst luck now of anyone. I have friends that will not hang anymore because they think I'm cursed.
Any insight from anyone ? I am Christian, but I am very much open minded about this and want to figure things out, develop these "skills".
I can no longer seem to "Astral Project" but I do still feel everything. Now the only dreams I know of that I have are nightmares. I do not like any kind of drug that takes me down or hallucinate. I can't stand the groggy non control feeling from anesthesia or pain pills so I do not take them. I took Ambien CR once and my wife said I hallucinated all night which scares me to death because I am 6 ft 1 tall and 280 lbs and very muscular. I an afraid of hurting someone if I ever took anything mind altering. I only mention this because I have read a lot about '___' and other drugs for pineal stimulation.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

This world is driven by etheric energetic forces unseen by our eyes at this time. These forces do many marvelous and wonderful things too, aside from holding the firmament of the consensus reality together.

Whenever I play music, and get into a good groove, a channel opens up letting energy flow into my soul, unlocking the essence of vibrations and letting me play far beyond what my capabilities normally are.

Some people can close there eyes and be instantly transported to a place and time in their past, and some, even their future.

You possess an open channel for this energy, which is actually you on a macrocosmic scale, as well as all of us, to be able to make proactive use of itself, crushing the boundary of "The Observer" that it mundanely plays from day to day, just as we go from work to home to work to home. It is responsible for all of this because it IS this, and for whatever reason, some people stumble upon the secrets of energy and the ether. Some people are chosen. Everyone is capable of harnessing it, most just do not choose to open their minds up enough to literally OPEN the channel wider, allowing more information to flow.

George Clinton calls it "The Mothership Connection"

As for your "bad luck" this is nothing more than trials to overcome o that you may see firsthand the potential of your natural soul. It may not make sense, but keep to the path and give it time. All things are connected.

Take care of your gift, appreciate your gift, never use it for wrong, and nurture it so that it may meet it's full potential, and remember, this is not a paranormal case, this is natural life. This is you truly being you in these moments. Right back to the source.

Peace and Love - Golden Observer

P.S. "Pineal Stimulation" outside of the OCCASIONAL guided learning experience or personal exploration of the innerverse will do nothing but hinder your progress.
edit on 11/24/2013 by GoldenObserver because: Added info.

edit on 11/24/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I can no longer seem to "Astral Project" but I do still feel everything.

If it is not personal and should not be discussed can you tell me what you mean about still feel everything?

I am not an astral projector and I believe there are specific reasons why it is not in my path. I know a little about manifesting relaxation in others thru reiki/chi/light but I am not an empath (counter to some other peoples I know that are very good at that).

The things I am comfortable to discuss are based on my experiance is:
Synchronicity(for instance 11:11)
Reiki (not very advanced from my point of view)
Altered body experiance due to changed chi flow.

About other experiance I can speculate but cannot be sure that I am correct.

I only mention this because I have read a lot about '___' and other drugs for pineal stimulation.

From my point of view why use drugs when you can get it to work fine without? I do not see the need but maybe your body is different than mine or you are more advanced than I. Singing and sometimes listening to sound on youtube works fine for me.
edit on 24-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My internet service has been down until just a few moments ago or else I would have replied to your post sooner.

Click on my signature and you'll see over 200 pages of people having the same experiences as you, if that helps any.

I'm late to start getting ready for work, so I don't have time to get into answering your questions right now, but I will try to get back to you when I can answer in detail.

You have a gift. Treasure it, and use it for the good of mankind.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Here is a great answer from a member on my paranormal thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join