It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

When a well-seasoned and intelligent member who holds their own council and has been here since 2008 speaks…I listen.

I consider your participation here worthy of attention. Decidedly more so than my own. Much Respect!

edit on 22-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I am just searching for truth, I was not fishing for compliments but thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fantastic thread and excellent video. My wife has been telling me about Dr. Mary's Monkeys for awhile now, seeing this has convinced me to finally read the book. The moral of this story is to always listen to your wife.

Also, the old video of Jim Garrison is incredible, and depressing at the same time. Now more than ever we are led by the media and elites to believe in their fairy tales, told to accept them as fact without a shred of evidence, and chastised for daring to question their official story. The 9/11 Commission was just the modern day incarnation of the Warren Commission, and the only thing we learned from either is that a concerted effort was made to hide, and forever obfuscate the truth.

edit on Fri34Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:34:22 -06003013Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

I find the Garrison video depressing because it is as pertinent today as it was when it was filmed around 45 years ago. The government finds what works, and doesn't change it's M.O. How sad that the Fairness Doctrine was eliminated....imagine what we would have learned about things like 9/11 had they not removed that rule.

Dr. Mary's Monkey is a fantastic, and haunting, book. I do also recommend Judyth's book Me and Lee, as it not only corroborates Ed Haslam's book, but it sheds even more light on the biowarfare done back then with brilliant civilians who were very easy to eliminate or silence when they became problematic.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

violet

liveandlearn
Best. most honest and heartfelt interview I have seen. Thank you.

Oswald seems to have been planted in that line. Would someone ask her about that? It appears she was set up and used all the way around. I don't doubt they fell in love but she was played in the beginning even tho the involved people thought it was for a higher?? cause .

Look forward to listening.

It does seem Oswald was set up to meet her in the lineup. I doubt he was sincerely attracted to her. They were both used.

In any case she involved herself in plots to murder people. Does she feel any remorse about that? She created the cancer virus that killed prisoners.

Although she seems credible I think if her allegations were true they would have gotten rid of her back then. They would have chosen a cancer researcher who had a family, with children as incentive to keep quiet. Probably why Oswald said to her to have kids. So she had 5. He was conning her all the way to the end.

Tho I have a semi vested interest in this case ( second cousin once removed is married to Lee Harvey's brother), I do believe that he and Judy were truly in love. I do question his honesty in his saying he was trying to kill the ones who were trying to kill Kennedy. He would want her to remember the best of him. Then again, if he was trying to kill Kennedy, why did he not take the shot when Kennedy was rounding the corner of Houston and Elm where he was most likely to get a kill shot?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have met Judyth and had seen The Love Affair part 3 of The Men Who Killed Kennedy about 10 years ago on The History Channel.

As I heard her speak and read ME and LEE, (now in paperback and hardback Trineday.com in Oregon is the publisher), I kept thinking that she may have been one to find a cure for cancer but she was told to be vanilla girl and never say she had worked on cancer research.

She boldly spoke out decades after the JFK killing because as she says: I needed to clear the name of my true love, Oswald. He was a man who knew literature and poetry, not the rapscallion history paints hm as being.

You need to read Dr. Mary's Monkey, referenced earlier, also published by TrineDay.com - it is amazing the number of coincidences and synchronicity that led Haslam to write the book. History needs to be re-written after the pioneer works of Haslam and Baker. Dr. Mary Sherman's death was a mystery - she had worked on the cancer research with Baker and Oswald...did she die in front of a particle beam accelerator?

One of the rare comic incidents in the Me and Lee book is when Judyth actually hitch hiked to a major scientific conference on cancer and managed to be allowed into it probably the youngest person there (she jiggled her breasts to attract the bus driver to stop for her - listen up ladies, next time you need a lift to a sea changing event!).

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Garrison had guts. I wish he had access to enough of the hidden/destroyed data that we still have not seen to this day. I think the mystery has been solved in pieces-if you take all the credible books on the subject (which ones?) and stitch together a quilt, a blueprint could be reassembled. It would be one frightening document.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Out of the Box Radio show with JVB Interview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Judyth and others were there yesterday at Oswald's grave to pay homage to him.

She wrote on her social media site:

"AT LAST, LEE WAS SURROUNDED BY LOVE AND RESPECT AT HIS GRAVESIDE. THIS CEREMONY WAS TO MAKE UP FOR HIS EXHUMATION AND REBURIAL, AND TO DEMONSTRATE TO THE WORLD THAT LEE H. OSWALD, AN INNOCENT MAN, WAS TRULY A HERO. IT WAS A DAY THAT BROKE MY HEART AND YET HEALED MUCH."

Wish I could have been there. Tune in tonight.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So very touching Fission. What a contrast to the pic you took so many years ago of his grave.

Thank you for sharing Judyth's message.

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're welcome. I thought it was a huge contrast as well. The graveside memorial service was officiated by a Marine chaplain. It's about time.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

If we were to assume her story to be true, then a very interesting detail would be her claim she met Jack Ruby and that she said he knew Oswald. Ruby getting cancer and the nature of her work would be a remarkable coincidence.

The problem is though everything she has said is after the fact and the three witnesses to validate her story are dead.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Reading the last couple of pages of responses has really piqued me emotionally. Like Randyvs I was 4 when they shot JFK and it's one of my first memories because of how badly it upset my mother.
She was nearly as brokenhearted when they did in RFK a few years later.
I think of how these cretins seized our government and have been steering us towards inevitable disaster ever since and it makes me ill.
Then Jr and his disappearing act when JFK jrs plane went down. His selection by the Supreme court, his brothers running Silverado and Securacom..my God they've been in nearly every major plot in the US.
Our greatest error was not prosecuting the Iran/Contra players to the fullest extent and digging up that evil tree by its roots when we had the chance.
Thanks Lee Hamilton, they owe you twice.

I ramble but what I wanted to say was these have been some of the best posts I've ever read here. Heartfelt, courageous, freethinking individuals who've done the research to know we've been screwed since '63. You are all very dear to my heart on this one and I salute each of you for your personal stand.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Tortuga
Baker doesn't appear convincing at all and is at best an 'alleged' mistress.

I agree. Is there anyone alive who can confirm anything she says? Did she bring forth new information that can be independently verified?

And her story paints Oswald, the father of two small children, as an adulterer, which in the end just slanders Oswald's name even more.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well thank you FS, I have to say this is truly one of the best threads I have ever read on ATS....

I have just ordered both Judyth's book and Dr Mary's Monkey and am wondering if I should read one before the other? I guess Judyth's should come first? Or doesn't it matter either way...? Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join