It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Interesting. You make the assumption that King wanted to "get it right", and that he cared more about the truth than about selling books.....as if Mr. King needed any more money. As if he has gotten it 100% right. I suppose he did in your mind, and that is your right as a thinking human being with a brain.

It seems to me that, if I wanted to get a credible author to write a story to solidify the official story, I couldn't have picked a better one than Stephen King. Just like they got Tom Hanks to do a show. Get the most popular and credible person, one that America loves, and have them support the government story.

That is the first thing I thought of when I first hear of Stephen King's book on the subject. HOWEVER....He can write fiction that is extremely compelling and will make people believe. He's very good at it. I am a fan, no doubt about it.

Many conspiracy theories end up being conspiracy fact. The House Committee in the 1970s did agree that it was a conspiracy, although they made sure the records were sealed for many decades.

I would think that, if Mr. King had wanted to get it right, as you say, then he could have written a non-fiction book on the subject, as dozens of others have, all pushing the official story....all saying the same thing. Did they want to get it right, or did they do it for the money? Put the shoe on the other foot: There are so many books who say that the lone gunman theory is correct, almost as many as those who purport that it was a conspiracy. Most people write books for sale. Writing a book is time consuming. Gotta get paid for that time. It's understandable.

It's a brilliant ploy...writing a story that flows well and is easy to read, unlike all those dry boring tomes dragging out facts and pictures. So far, it appears to be a ploy IMO. I guess I'll have to read it and see....just as soon as I get through all the hundreds of books, pro and con conspiracy, that are sold for profit.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If you can, ask her about LBJ, as his goon Jack Ruby is a key player in this new book >

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ

I think it will be a great companion book to Me & Lee.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
People interested in some contextual enrichment regarding Judyth Vary Baker should check out Dr.Mary's Monkey by Edward T. Haslam.

It tells the story of the death of Dr. Mary Sherman who was involved in cancer research in the late 1950's. Judyth Baker was connected peripherally to Dr. Sherman's research and was working on creating fast acting cancer causing viruses. The thrust for this sort of research involving irradiating monkey viruses came as a result of a hidden scandal that overtook the discovery and dissemination of the Salk polio vaccine.

That vaccine had been created by using monkey viruses that contained cancer causing properties and led to an epidemic of soft tissue cancers in people who received the polio vaccine. This was covered up by the medical profession who were racing, meanwhile to come up with another vaccine which would take care of the soft tissue cancer epidemic that they had inadvertently caused.

They started irradiating monkey viruses looking for an anti-cancer vaccine and in Judyth Vary Baker's case looking for a virulent form of cancer to use as a weapon to assassinate Fidel Castro.

It is suspected that in doing so they created another dangerous virus that started the AIDS epidemic.

Knowing what she knows, it is a miracle that Judyth Vary Baker is still alive.

edit on 21-11-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Best. most honest and heartfelt interview I have seen. Thank you.

Oswald seems to have been planted in that line. Would someone ask her about that? It appears she was set up and used all the way around. I don't doubt they fell in love but she was played in the beginning even tho the involved people thought it was for a higher?? cause .

Look forward to listening.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

liveandlearn
Best. most honest and heartfelt interview I have seen. Thank you.

Oswald seems to have been planted in that line. Would someone ask her about that? It appears she was set up and used all the way around. I don't doubt they fell in love but she was played in the beginning even tho the involved people thought it was for a higher?? cause .

Look forward to listening.

I always felt, deep down, that Lee was planted there to keep an eye on her and befriend her, because otherwise, the coincidence was just a bit too much. I think their affair was the result of chemistry and not a way to use her.....but that is just my "women's intuition" and not fact, because there is no way to know for sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Good point. If you research the history of biowarfare in this country, and particularly mycoplasma fermentans incognitus, you will see that they've been playing with all kinds of deadly germs for a very long time.

It is my own opinion that AIDS, Lyme Disease, and all the other nefarious autoimmune disorders, were created in a lab, and let loose on the general population via various disease vectors, as well as purposefully put into communities by other means.

Cancer can be given, that is a certainty, although I believe that our current epidemic is due to SV40 (Simian Virus 40), which was present in all polio vaccines between 1955 and 1961, and is a definite cancer causer. Bring down our immune system, and allow the cancer to flourish. That's a whole topic unto itself.

Weakened immune systems = eventual cancer. We all have it in us, all the time, and it is our immune system which kills it.

Judyth Vary Baker has stated on the record that she believes wholeheartedly that cancer could have been cured by the late 1960s, but there is way too much money in treatment, and hardly any in the cure, which involves oxygen. Apparently, tumors hate oxygen.

See:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

I have noticed that, in Judyth's book Me and Lee, she expresses how much she dislikes LBJ, but doesn't come out and accuse him directly. I assume that's because she didn't have enough knowledge to make that claim.

I'll definitely ask her, though, next time we communicate, because that's a question I'd like to know the answer to myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

And a simple answer:

It can't ... obviously.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Whether it was a conspiracy theory or a lone gunman isn't for me to decide. I'm just a graphic designer who enjoys a great conspiracy. Which is why I find the JFK conspiracy one of the greats.

But, I have a family and a job that limits the time I have to research (in depth) the subject.

If King's book depended on the conspiracy to sell it, I'd be doubtful about it's contents. But, it doesn't. No Stephen King book depends on it's contents to sell itself. The book is going to sell 10 million copies no matter what it's about. It wasn't written for the money. It was written for the story. And the only thing that could have made that book any better was actually making it about a conspiracy, whether based around Oswald himself, or the CIA.

King said he wanted to get it right and I believe him.

I guess he could just be some shrill acting on behalf of the government to keep it's citizens from discovering the truth ... but frankly, that's less believable than the JFK conspiracy itself.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just telling you why I'm doubtful about a conspiracy now: people with a lot more time than me poured over a lot more information (outside the internet) than I ever could and came back with a different opinion than they went in with. Says a lot to me. I can't say it was 100% lone gunman. But I'd put my thoughts at 60% Oswald > 40% Conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have long thought there was a conspiracy, to kill JFK. I still do. The question is, who did it, and who was behind it?

I have long thought LBJ was involved, and in a way, maybe he was.

After watching some interesting programs on the killing of JFK, in the past few weeks, I have come to the conclusion, that Oswald was indeed the lone gunman, and he was capable of making the shot. He was scored high enough in marksmanship to have become a sniper.

The extra sounds thought to have been other shots, were possibly caused by a double echo. I don't know the exact term, but it was shown how two sounds can come from one bullet being fired.

It was also shown how the bullet after leaving Kennedy's body, actually turned, or yawed, as the presenters stated, and caused the oblong wound in Connelly.

It was also shown how this particular bullet was a very hard metal, and it could have gone through all the tissue, and bone, and still appeared to have very little damage.

With Jack Ruby taking Oswalds life, he eliminated the possibility of Oswald incriminating anyone, most likely the Mob.

I am not discounting anyone's theory about who, or why JFK was killed. I pray very often that whoever was behind the killing, and the cover up, will reap what they sow. I remember exactly where I was, and what I was doing, when I heard the President was killed, so it has affected my life, greatly, as I know it has millions of others.

We may never know the real truth. This is just my personal opinion, from things I have learned lately.

Oswald was the lone gunman, and the Mob was behind it, that is why Mob member Ruby, killed Oswald, to shut him up. What other logical reason could there be for Ruby to kill Oswald? He owed someone in the Mob something, and this was his way to pay them back. Of course he was left to die in prison, most likely betrayed by the same filthy vermin, that wanted JFK killed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
FissionSurplus has noted that King's novel is fiction. I wouldn't go so far as to call King a shill, but I will throw out some "esoterica" here for what it might or might not be worth.

I'd say that maybe--just possibly--one can't play in the areas King has played in without coming into contact with "attachments." If such attachments exist, they lie and twist. Such decievers would want folk to buy into the party line, eh?

Like I said, sorry about the esoterica, but no matter how one slices it: Not much real doubt it was both coup and conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Fair enough, Sir. I'm sure it's a great read.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I know most wont read this far into the thread unless very interested but i have here something that connects the whole virus and cancer epidemic to the judity vary baker experiments.....

ive also noticed a LOT of you are pretty confused about who was really involved and how it all went down..... well unfortunately for everyone who believes it.... oswald was not the lone gunman.... he didnt even shoot one of the rifles.... because if were going to "believe" witness testimony ... witness testimony puts oswald far enough away from the 6th floor than time would give him to pull it off and do what was said was done.... ive walked the building its alot more running and moving than you think... and there were boxes there when he was there.... next thing is the whole back and to the left movement of his head when the killshot was taken.... even if there was a guy shooting from the school book depository building the head killshot was still taken from the front because of the mostion of his head as the shot hit.... also due to the fact that there was a bullet hole in the windshield of his car visible in 2 pictures that still are in existance... being the angle of the windshield and the angle of trajectory from the 6th floor window noone could have shot the windshield, made all 7 wounds in kennedy and connoly, hit the man tate under the triple over pass with a bullet fragment, and STILL make the killshot with 3 shots.... now i do believe just because professionals tried making the shot and couldnt make it doesnt mean it cant be done.... crazier things have happened under tighter circumstances but come on.... with actual witness saying someone shot from a completely different position... i just hate seeing people believing that oswald was a lone assassin or even being one of the shooters.... with ABSOLUTELY NO proof... and if you watch ALLL 9 parts of THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY then you will see all the different possibilities and ontop of that ALL THE LIES INVOLVED!!!but watch this video i posted its VERY VERY INFORMATIVE

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

Zeta. I do hope you will listen to JVB's interview on Out of the Box. I think you may find there are pieces of the puzzle, that are not included in the *official* story presented by our government and MSM.

Many years ago, I too, believed LHO to be the lone gunman...I no longer believe that to be the truth.

Des

edit on 21-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What an incredible (but believable) story.
Judyth Baker I salute you for your courage and commitment to truth and justice.
I never believe Oswald was the assassin, my feeling was Mr. Big Ears and Co. wanted Kennedy out of the way since much of what he stood for threatened their various criminal enterprises.
I am so glad to hear her story, it fits together so many loose ends of the JFK puzzle.
We still need justice for JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald who may well be a true American hero whose name has been tarnished by far lesser men.

I can't wait to hear the interview on Out of the Box.
Amazing score for a guest, fantastic!

Cheers,
ATA

Eta: My personal kudos to you FissionSurplus. I've always thought you had an extraordinary mind and firm convictions but you involving yourself and reaching out to Ms. Baker like you did puts my respect for you right through the freaking roof! Take a bow FS, its' well deserved.

On another note I have to believe someone high up in the secret service must have been in on the Kennedy hit. They could have cancelled his visit or brought a different limo with a roof but the final nail was pulling the agents off the bumper of his limo to allow a clear shot. I feel certain someone must have been shooting from the building on the corner opposite the TSBD in addition to the grassy knoll. One does not leave an operation like this in the hands of a single shooter which had it failed would have left the entire organization who planned it open to investigation. Only by ensuring LBJ became President could their involvement be hidden.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Alright, I watched the video of her interview and here are my first impressions, taking the point of view that she's telling the truth which we will never know for sure since we weren't there.

She said she and Oswald spent many afternoons in a New Orleans hotel. Would there still be records of their stays? Hotel registers, etc., to see if they were there at the same time (if they used different names, please ask her, would handwriting analysis pick out their handwriting?)

Of course the bio-cancer weapon is obnoxious, and shows the mindset of the whole group she talks about.

As for stopping the murder, if Oswald was serious he could have just phoned a tip in to the Secret Service, saying "Keep away from Dealey Plaza" or something similar, from one of the pay phones they loved so much. She could have done the same thing (please ask her if she ever felt guilty about not giving someone a call just to tell them to keep away from that section of Dallas).

Lots more, but 'nuff for now and pizza calls me (I must obey). Give her our best from ATS, and try to pry more secrets from her (and I know she's reading this too, so how about those hotel afternoons, did you and Oswald use your real names? Thanks.)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'll watch the video later, although I rarely watch these presented videos, sounds like a good one.

What an interesting thread. First time I saw the video of th eJFK assasination, it was clear he was shot from the front, and other angles.

The U.S. government was taken over at that time, to a great extent by an inside group that through various repub admins has taken control of the U.S. and put us under the thumbs of the ICBs.

I see this as the biggest conspiracy of all time.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What a harlot for cheating like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

What a harlot for cheating like that.

What an idiot for barfing the excrement of your mind like that. Hard to look cool and show that much hatred and insecurity. Fate happens. Often for very good reasons.

edit on 21-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

If you watched the video in my OP all the way through, you will note that they often met in that hotel, where the rooms were rented by Clay Shaw, of all people. So their names were never actually shown as the people renting the rooms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join