It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With Oswald's Mistress: Judyth Vary Baker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Let me introduce you to a lady who was Lee Harvey Oswald's mistress in 1963 while Oswald was living in New Orleans. Judyth Vary Baker was a naïve 19 year old, fresh out of high school, who was brilliant in the sciences and particularly with cancer research in mice, who scored a plum position working at the Oschsner cancer clinic in New Orleans. Upon arriving in New Orleans, she met Lee Harvey Oswald while waiting in line at the local post office. Their affair took off from there (he was married, she was engaged to be married), and for 7 long months, they worked together, loved in secret when they could, and were drawn down a dark hole of intrigue, conspiracy, and murder.

Her story is beautifully told in this now-banned segment from the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy, called "The Love Affair". Please take the time to watch it if you can. It is fascinating and heart-wrenching.

Then ask yourself, why was this particular segment banned, never again able to be sold in North America?

Judyth had kept her secret for a very long time, for the sake of her children, but after her kids grew up and moved out, and she and her husband divorced, she decided to come forward with her shocking story. There have been attempts on her life, and she has had to live in exile, but she refuses to give up the fight in getting the truth out there to a public who has been saturated by media lies about the "Lone Gunman" story being the only correct one.

After watching the above video (which, at the time, was not on youtube, and could not be purchased anywhere, not even the UK, so I had to buy a cheap copy on eBay), I felt very strongly that she was telling the truth, and I made it a point to have my teenage daughter watch it with me, and to discuss the very fundamental American legal principle of "Innocent Until Proven Guilty". We hatched the idea of going to Oswald's grave in Fort Worth (we were living in the DFW area of Texas at the time) and taking a picture to send to Judyth. This is the picture which started our friendship:

I reached out to her through a very popular social media site with the picture, and she responded very graciously and was touched. Because, you see, she still loves this man. According to not just Judyth Baker, but many people, Mr. Oswald was a dedicated Marine and patriotic American, who had gotten involved in an assassination plot which he hoped to STOP. He could not see, at his young age of 24, that he was being set up from start to finish. This was a human being, a father, a son, a patriot, and a good friend to many. The media may have taken away his heart and soul and made him into a two-dimensional crazed criminal, but we must remember two things: One, he was NEVER tried in a court of law, and the evidence against him is spurious, at best (and sometimes, manufactured)...Two, he had another side of him which the media tries so hard to suppress.

It was my pleasure to have Judyth on for an interview through our own ATS's Out Of The Box radio show, which will be airing this upcoming Monday, November 25th, at the following times: Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Judyth was interviewed by a JFK researcher and mod on this site. I hope that you'll join us then, exactly 50 years and one day since LHO was gunned down in the Dallas PD in order to assure his silence.

"Let the truth be told, though the heavens fall".

www.illustrial.net...
www.shoutcast.com...
tunein.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thanks for this. I've seen it, and I've held this view of the events 50 years ago for some time. Thanks also for the info about the radio interview. Always good to hear new stuff. S&F

Also, I think that's really awesome that you went out of your way to actually get to know someone involved in this chapter of history.
edit on 11/20/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

You're welcome. It is so important for Judyth's story to get out there, she's risking her life to do this, but she feels it is worth it. So few people who are witnesses to this seminal tragic time in American history are still around to tell the tale. We must give them all the support we can, IMO.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To be honest before the interview, I had never heard of her before, yet, after hearing her story, I now know why.

Not only is she wonderfully sincere, but you can tell that she has been through so much as a woman who loved a man before his infamy in a case that is still in a state of confusion, yet, due to the caliber should have been solved 50 years ago.

But she is on point, knows her stuff, and Ive come to realize after just a short while with her, that she knows more than anyone would want her to share.

So that you soooooo much OP for giving us an opportunity to see a truth through her eyes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Agreed. Will it be obvious to me how to find this particular broadcast once I click on the link to ATS radio? Never visited before.

Is RA involved?
edit on 11/20/2013 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this, FissionSurplus. I find Ms. Baker's story to be so intriguing. This will be a phenominal interview and show. How timely can you get bringing this spectacular guest to ATS. The 50th. Anniversary of the Assassination of JFK.

Thank you for bringing Judyth to ATS the #1 conspiracy site on the web. The Out of the Box Radio Show is growing in leaps and bounds.

Des

link   

There is a book "Dr. Mary's Monkey" by Edward Haslam that covers the 'cancer' angle and it's quite fascinating.

link   
It's a REALLY great account with much intriguing cross-documentation. And it's about time Lee Oswald was portrayed in more than the smear-campaign of 1-D, while some very, very bad men skated free of THEIR crime. Meet the Lee Oswald and David Ferrie you never knew but wanted to...you might be pleasantly surprised!

Jim Marrs thinks a lot of Judyth. I do, too. Looking forward to the interview, Out Of the Box, Rawks! An ATS show, "For the People!"

edit on 20-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

WOW FS, That sounds REALLY interesting! TBH I don't know a whole lot about LHO or his past. I'm anxious to watch this vid, and the others in the series. Thanks for posting.

OH and the interview sounds awesome too, I will be listening!!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I was really glad to do it, NRE. Her story is worth hearing, and learning about. Adding dimension to the whole JFK story is necessary to understand how very wrong the Warren Commission (and most TV shows which are still being made) are.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

wtbengineer

Agreed. Will it be obvious to me how to find this particular broadcast once I click on the link to ATS radio? Never visited before.

Is RA involved?

Unfortunately, RA was unable to participate on this one. Thankfully, we had another researcher on the topic on ATS who was able to do the interview.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes. Out Of The Box is a great show! I was able to have a preview of this particular interview, and it is DEFINTELY worth listening to.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I read that book. The way Dr. Mary Sherman died gave me nightmares. Judyth Vary Baker worked with Dr. Sherman, she was her mentor, and she does bring her up in the interview.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I haven't read that, but am quite familiar with the content. My favorite book on the subject, that I read in '81, is still Lifton's Best Evidence

Oh, and to FissionSurplus, shame Rising Against couldn't be involved, he always is able to add to this topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Judyth came out with a book last year which is excellent, and worth a read. It's called "Me and Lee: How I came to know love and lose Lee Harvey Oswald".

meandlee.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Judyth came out with a book last year which is excellent, and worth a read. It's called "Me and Lee: How I came to know love and lose Lee Harvey Oswald".

meandlee.com...

I highly recommend the book. It's a great read, well written, and rich in history. It not only made me think, but it took me away to another time and place.

For those that know from your research and in your heart that Oswald was a patsy, it's a vindication. The info about David Ferrie is absolutely fascinating, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fascinating and rare old clip of New Orleans DA Jim Garrison, who also believed that Oswald was innocent, and just a pasty. As true today as when it was filmed in 1967.

edit on 20-11-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The info about David Ferrie is absolutely fascinating, too.

well that's settles it. if The Gut say's info about Ferrie is fascinating, i'm gonna have to check it out.
ever since the first time i saw stone's JFK and the pesci's portrayal of Ferrie whom i had never heard of, i knew there was more than met the eye about this man.

two lines in that movie that always stayed with me.

"
Ferrie:
You make it sound like some remote f@@kin' experience in ancient history. Man, you never leave the Agency. Once they got you, you're in for life."

Ferrie:
Everybody's flipping sides all the time. It's fun 'n' games, man fun 'n' games.

the last one more so than the first.

and Gut it's good to see ya.

edit on 20-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video awhile ago, just can't remember where I had stumbled across it.i do know it sat very well with me as far as being very creditable. It is great you got a interview with her.

Would it also be possible to maybe get her to be a guest for the AMA forum? Seems that has been running a bit quiet lately. It would also be a good way for people to ask more questions that might not get to listen to the radio interview. Though I can just imagine the dust that AMA would kick up!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Not only does Judyth Baker cover David Ferrie quite well in her book, she is also coming out with a new book specifically about David Ferrie (should be available in a few months), with the foreward written by Jesse Ventura.

www.amazon.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join