It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Why would the CIA need to send you on a mission to discredit you if you admit you had a drug problem, you are diagnosed with schizophrenia, you had a serious head injury, you got in trouble for bringing weapons on school property, you claim the CIA sends messages through your tv, you were a secret agent, you claimed to be the antichrist, and all these popular musicians are talking about you? No offense but the vast majority aren't going to believe your story and even someone on this site put this thread under ludicrous online lies forum. Who are these Freemasons who are involved in this conspiracy that you are a part of?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dustytoad

True That He is a poet for the ages,

The fact that he Is White in an almost exclusive Black Culture of rap music .
And expands and excels at there craft ,

There Is no jealousy amongst his Peers
Only respect an sometimes awe

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When I first showed up in 2008 I was called the Anti-Christ got death threats and the site had threads revolving around my conspiracy for two or three years. Older members remember me. I guess you had to be there. Everything I say is true. I got a lot of believers and people who hated me for "attacking" religion which I didn't really do and fulfilling prophecy. Go.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Hey Friend I don't remember you.

I have never forgot you.
Come back to this thread many times .

My advice .
Live CORN .

Concern.

Only

Right

Now.

Pretty corny eh

But the past Is history it gone,
The future is unpreadictable it will do as it wants with us.

Now an Now right this moment is all that matters.

Every thing else is just

Its all happenstance and what ifs.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am going to work for skills unlimited. I am going to skill a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I shouldn't joke about things like that I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Dear mods can you please delete this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Delete, delete , delete.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Things and things and things. Delete. The mods remember me , who I am. I am at a crossroads and need to delete. Do I need to send an email to Skeptic Overlord? Delete. Delete.

(post by letmeon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, I think your on to something letmeon , I just listened to a new song by Eminem and it's called Phenomenal and he has a soundtrack coming out in June. I believe you. I am going to get that CD and hope you will tell us more of your truths.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Letmeon2

lol

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I have read throughout the whole post and I am speechless. I suggest you give music, the television and everything the 'covert government' can get to you a SKIP.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't want to sound harsh here but you are only doing people harm that are actually experiencing persecution by the NWO system you oppose. You need to detox from all of this until you see things more clearly. You are making conspiracy facts sound like delusions which people fast asleep believe it all to be.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have been a brain injury professional for years, and that to me is the key here... this kind of clinical 'paranoia' (meaning a diagnosis of a sequelae of symptoms, as opposed to common marijuana paranoia, or the kind I felt as a school kid where you think everyone is talking about you cos you're so gawky
) is not common, and usully associated with injuries resulting from poisons (particualrly carbon monoxide exposure) or events where the brain is oxygen deprived for a while (fires, heart attacks etc).

However, it CAN occur after trauma (which I'm guessing the OP is hinting at), particularly when strong meds mixed with recreational drugs.

The trouble is - you cannot treat clinical paranoia, well, not easily. The patient's mindset is fixed, so even when you ask the patient to reframe events they see as persecution into something else (for example, maybe EVERYONE in white Western world could construst a reality where Eminem is describing their life, rather than him targeting you), if you don't agree, you're either naive or part of THEM. You cannot win, and, worse, may even get woven into the fabric of their internally robust, often coherant narrative.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join