It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beggars that leave their Litter/Rubbish at the end of a long day begging!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Oh come on give them a break they just got kicked out of the world cup by Greece.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What grinds my gears:

People who leave tons of food at restaurants - they don't seem to appreciate money.

People at cash machines that leave their receipts in the machine - I'm not your maid, toss it yourself. Same at the gas pumps.

People who complain about gas prices going up a few pennies, but still buy their overpriced coffee.

What really grinds my gears are people who don't care about needy people. They made some bad decisions in life, they need money - they don't give 2 shtako's about cleaning up after themselves. Furthermore, not caring about your community enough to pick up trash, is very very sad.

Other than yourself, what do you care about?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hell, I'd be happy if I could get my hubby to pick up after himself.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

You're cold hearted.
Your biggest concern is their rubbish on the streets, but never crossed your mind to buy them a cup of hot tea or coffee.

Cold hearted? Have i had a go at them for falling on hard times? No.
Am i saying they shouldnt be begging at all? No
Am i telling them to get off their asses and get some real help/job? No.

All im saying if that they should use the bin's provided for the public, didnt realise that was SOOOO offensive. Tell me, what is so different about someone who begs that makes them incapable of using a bin??

Screw garbage, winter's coming, and they're outside. THINK ABOUT THAT!!!

Yeah its pretty bad isnt it, but as ive said, these people need more than change, still doesnt give you any right to leave your rubbish in the street. Use a bin, that's what they're there for, are they not?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

winofiend

Well since you know exactly who is leaving litter, make a complaint.isn't it illegal? Oh wait, its easier to come on ATS and bag impoverished people for making you uncomfortablele.. circumstances

You're really a champion. My bad.

Dirty homeless folk should just go away.

Making me uncomfortable? Ive gotten use to the fact that they awkwardly camp beside cash machines but you seem to be missing the point of this entire thread:

These human beings are leaving their rubbish on the streets even though there are plenty of bins.

Tell me why they should be allowed to do that? Are we providing bins for the fun of it?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I will provide one more link about homelessness in the UK, since some of these comments are so ignorant.

About homelessness

So please, give it a read and get a feel of what homelessness in the UK means and what rights they have as human beings in the UK.

If you feel so bad for the homeless their is even links about how you can volunteer your time helping the vulnerable... trust me it's fulfilling but not so cut and dry as helping innocent house less people.
edit on 20-11-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

pavmas
A call Centre, a call centre. for years I have been plagued by these Fckers, night day trying to sell something. I would rather have 100 homeless people tipping rubbish in my garden than have to put up with you.

You dont see their rubbish when in your house, I have tio put up with your rubbish IN MY HOUSE.

Wow, so you'd rather cost taxpayers more in the long run than receive calls from people just doing their jobs? they are just providing themselves money for their own roof over their own head.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

SearchLightsInc

winofiend

Well since you know exactly who is leaving litter, make a complaint.isn't it illegal? Oh wait, its easier to come on ATS and bag impoverished people for making you uncomfortablele.. circumstances

You're really a champion. My bad.

Dirty homeless folk should just go away.

Making me uncomfortable? Ive gotten use to the fact that they awkwardly camp beside cash machines but you seem to be missing the point of this entire thread:

These human beings are leaving their rubbish on the streets even though there are plenty of bins.

Tell me why they should be allowed to do that? Are we providing bins for the fun of it?

Well, beggars beg in commercial locations not residential, those places have an ample supply of bins. Not much of an excuse for it in my eyes.

Fact is many volunteer services such as church groups go out and help these people, let them know of hostels and B&B's designed to house them... The police give them all this information when they happen to arrest them also, unless of course they are wanted for arrest of which is unfortunately a big case for the homeless.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You learn something new everyday. I wasn't aware, homeless people who say "have a nice day" while, being ignored were the only people who litter.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe you need to take a page from these folks ventures: Going undercover.

Be grateful for what you have - it could be taken away at any moment.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Homeless people don't bother me these people do, and they cost me money, £3.60 a month for call barring.

To house every homeless person in Britain would cost £54 million so with a population of 65 million thats a £1 each with change to spare.

So I prefer homeless 1000 times over to these parasites who constantly bother me, one had the cheek to say answer my survey and I will stop calling, never have I been held to randsome by a homeless person.
Hope that answers your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join