It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mind Control / Mind Influence" due to Methylized Tagging of Epigenetic DNA Sequences?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Mind control by switching off "a dozen genes" is just an idea you had with absolutely no scientific support for your idea of mind control by switching off a dozen genes.
Its a victim thread where you want to look at your childhood trauma for making you feel mind controlled.
*Others would say its a conspiracy false flag meme as there is no science behind mind control by switching off "a dozen genes". Your belief that you are spreading could make the many people who have been abused as children think they are mind controlled because of their genes switched off by their molester . Thinking genes control their mind they will never discard indoctrinated beliefs that are problematic for freedom.

I imagine you went through an intense indoctrination process including school - south park-work. I don't suppose setting up your beliefs from the world through indoctrination has anything to do with why people are mind controlled. EG You are conditioned to unquestioningly believe N.S. .Your unquestioning belief is not because of your thinking a childhood molester switched off a dozen of your genes. These people in N.S. publish so their big funding will continue (and they will say anything to support that). There was nothing in N.S. that supported your idea of mind control through switching off a dozen[unspecified) genes.

The conditioned mind is how one is controlled.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You asked me to do some research and see what I could come up with, so I did. ( Careful what you wish for; you just might get it! lol)
The study of genomes and DNA fascinates me, but the majority of it is technical and WAY over my head. While I can follow the 'gist', I can't explain what I've just read to someone else in coherent terms, but it often strikes a cord in my memory bank of ideas.
This is what I came up with:

www.youtube.com...

Maybe, as some suggest, we already have alien DNA in some of the population.
Maybe trauma in early childhood alters that DNA to where the human facet will eventually be bred out of us, or reduced to the point of effectively 'controllable'.
Maybe aliens, if they exist, want to 'take over' human bodies, in order to be able to inhabit our planet. Perhaps our bodies are being used as their 'host'.
It seems they would either want to enslave us, or become us. Either way, it's obvious ( to me, anyway) that governments are in on the plan, and most likely taking part.

Nugget

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Putting stuff in our food? Oh my....Who would never think that.

It is not only additives, it is telling us some good qualities of foods that have positive effects on various ways of doping us. I think that the governments do this all the time, it is a normal part of our society training. Some of these keep us civil but the problem is they are overdoing it and it makes us ill. There are too many different foods and chemistries that I know of that are being used and half a dozen different systems in the body that are being targeted that I know of. These are the ones I know of, I am sure that there are many more.

Don't put mustard on turkey, it doesn't even taste right. It is about as enlightening as eating pumpkin pie with turkey. It seems people like to be doped up.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

muzzleflash

FyreByrd
This technology (telling from the blood) could also help people courteract existing PTSD and help fine positive epi-genetic triggers as well.

I completely disagree.

I am afraid people cannot solve their emotional or mental problems through "paying professionals $$$".

They will actually have to face their negatives on their own inside of themselves and conquer them.
No other way has ever worked.

And that's not what I was suggesting.

First off - if there is a way to identify emotional reactive triggers as the OP seems to posit then it would follow that you would be able to 'measure' the effect of counter meassures - such as therapy, hypnosis, energy psychology, etc.... and thereby - determine which therapies are of most benefit.
edit on 20-11-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by FyreByrd

Oh sorry. I have a subscription to new scientist.
Some of their articles are free and full. I must have been logged in and not realized it. I can't post their password protected material that would be theft.

I was not suggesting that only that you include some more quotes which is legal with proper attribution.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The GUT

Well, Petty Bear, I bet there are some who both believe and worship that concept. Edumacated idgits living in fantasy land and lacking spiritual intellect. "Spiritual Intellect," being the highest/purest form of intellect: Wisdom.

Intellect is a subset of Wisdom not a 'purified' version of Intellect. Wisdoms requires a lot more then intellect, it requires compassion, it requires patience, it requires tolerance, it requires sound judgement (of which intellect is only a part.)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BDBinc

Actually The Gut answered this one. I don't need to re-invent
the wheel. Besides everyone knows that behavior is a result
of both nature (genes and epigenetics) and nurture.

However people who aren't very nurtured (and that includes
a lot of western civilization these days.. who are kids who
were raised by television sets more than parents) will often
default to nature.

I hope that clears things up.

KPB

nature/nuture is epigenetics. It's not epi-genetics, genetics and nuture. Epi-genetics shows up as the chemical/electrical effect (switching on/off genes) of the environmnet (phsycial, emotional, electrical, etc.)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

LOL Mr. Mouse!

I've been certain that our processed food is malevolent either through the uncaring Profit motive or by more targeted means.

But id appreciate your info on this.

Would you link your best posts or links?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

True! Thanks for keeping me optimally accurate.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

BDBinc

The mind is contitioned by it's environment over time - the very definition of epigenetics.

The proposed scientic definition:

www.sciencedaily.com...

“an epigenetic trait is a stably inherited phenotype resulting from changes in a chromosome without alterations in the DNA sequence.

A working laypersons definition:
dictionary.reference.com...

ep·i·ge·net·ics [ep-i-juh-net-iks] Show IPA
noun ( used with a singular verb )
Genetics. the study of the process by which genetic information is translated into the substance and behavior of an organism: specifically, the study of the way in which the expression of heritable traits is modified by environmental influences or other mechanisms without a change to the DNA sequence.
Origin:
1942; coined by Conrad H. Waddington, 1905–75, British biologist; blend of epigenesis and genetics

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

LOL Mr. Mouse!

I've been certain that our processed food is malevolent either through the uncaring Profit motive or by more targeted means.

Talking about processed foods, you remind me of something else.

From my experience, The most popular discussed in 'spiritual business' are Calcium and Fluoride. Some believe that those minerals block the Pineal Gland. Now that sounds materialistic, Doesn't it?

Although, it might be true, sometimes I see this as a trick from The System to keep us glued to this planet.

peace.
edit on 20-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

dodol

KellyPrettyBear

LOL Mr. Mouse!

Talking about processed foods, you remind me of something else.

From my experience, The most popular discussed in 'spiritual business' are Calcium and Fluoride. Some believe that those minerals block the Pineal Gland. Now that sounds materialistic, Doesn't it?

Although, it might be true, sometimes I see this as a trick from The System to keep us glued to this planet.

peace.

You know, I think sometimes that I'm the only spiritual type on the planet
who doesn't talk about the pineal gland. Yah it secretes melatonin. Yah
there were evolutionary ancestors apparently who had a photosensitive
function in that area. But that bit of science doesn't merit any
pseudoscience in this case in my opinion. In my observation the mechanism
behind mystical sight is due to another biological adaptation entirely.

But that said, I'd definitely agree that fluoride has negative health effects.

Thanks...

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

LOL Mr. Mouse!

I've read tens of thousands of articles on the properties of foods. I can't save that many links in my favorites. You'll have to narrow the search to about one particular desired property or side effect and maybe I could send you links. When I research something it usually requires opening many searches at the same time to look at the chemicals present in foods and how these chemicals are incorporated into various medicines, both Pharmacutical and herbal. I come to conclusions like...when flu season hits it is time to eat some strawberries, they have a chemical in them that boosts special cells that fight viruses. That simple statement took me an hour of reading scientific research articles to form. Strawberries also slow progression of tumor growth but make us more susceptible to bacteria if eaten too often. There is another three hours of searching and reading and many hours of trying to figure how to apply the knowledge to various situations.

Once you know how to search for this stuff it means you do not really need to save links, you can find them based on specific wording.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

How about alterations in brain functioning due to
processed foods and drinks? That's one topic I
should take a look at.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

FyreByrd

BDBinc

The mind is contitioned by it's environment over time - the very definition of epigenetics.

The proposed scientic definition:

www.sciencedaily.com...

“an epigenetic trait is a stably inherited phenotype resulting from changes in a chromosome without alterations in the DNA sequence.

A working laypersons definition:
dictionary.reference.com...

ep·i·ge·net·ics [ep-i-juh-net-iks] Show IPA
noun ( used with a singular verb )
Genetics. the study of the process by which genetic information is translated into the substance and behavior of an organism: specifically, the study of the way in which the expression of heritable traits is modified by environmental influences or other mechanisms without a change to the DNA sequence.
Origin:
1942; coined by Conrad H. Waddington, 1905–75, British biologist; blend of epigenesis and genetics
If you read the definition you can see it proves my points.

My point was not that the mind is conditioned by experience it was my disagreement that "a few dozen genes" can be switched off which leads to this "mind control". No science supports this idea. The fact is genes can switch off and be open.
False unscientific claims that "a few genes can be switched off which leads to mind control " was my argument. A few genes can't be switched off to allow mind control, I asked the OP for the link to this claim (not for a layman's definition of epigenetics ).

How do you explain children that are not abused have been conditioned/ "mind controlled."
Ideas /conditioning which occurs through experience means that if you do not want to be controlled by the world you would need to have a mind that could not be conditioned by experience.
Who are these people that are not controlled by their experiences ?A) The ones that do not fear or desire, like or dislike.The conditioned mind is controlled by its own belief system of likes, dislikes fears and desires.

1)Which are the "a few dozen genes" that switched off lead to mind control?

I can't wait to see these "few dozen genes" when switched off are responsible for whether or not a person can be mind controlled.I think if you give me that info I will be able to cut and paste any of big words you use like the names of these alleged mind control genes.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It is amazing people think you can repair traumatic injury to the brain by positive thinking. Try dealing with a broken leg or a any other damaged organ with positive thought. The idea is ridiculous.

Some people can take a lot more than others, take a ten foot fall and get up with no injury, while others will break a bone, maybe several. The same is true If the brain. Some people can deal with extremely traumatic and horrific situations, others can not.

Which is why they will not be able to identify people who have been through traumatic stress accurately.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

poet1b

It is amazing people think you can repair traumatic injury to the brain by positive thinking. Try dealing with a broken leg or a any other damaged organ with positive thought. The idea is ridiculous.

Some people can take a lot more than others, take a ten foot fall and get up with no injury, while others will break a bone, maybe several. The same is true If the brain. Some people can deal with extremely traumatic and horrific situations, others can not.

Which is why they will not be able to identify people who have been through traumatic stress accurately.

It can't now, but it has the potential to do so, very accurately, it simply requires much more indepth and extensive studies to be carried out to collate the required data. It has huge potential in terms of identifying propensity towards cancers, and given it's role in neural development, it does play a role in how someone may recover from direct brain trauma. Given adequate study, it could well be possible to stimulate neural redevelopment, for example. As we have seen in some very unique cases, where large sections of the brain have been removed or damaged, neural contact between regions can be reestablished and near to normalcy regained.

Studies have so far been limited, but have successfully shown that 'rich' and 'poor' people show different markers. That Holocaust survivors have similar patterns, as do victims of child abuse. They have also shown that servicemen suffering from PTSD show different patterns before and after treatment for that condition. Personally, I think the benefits of this technology far outweigh the negatives, as long as legislation can be introduced to protect us from being 'judged' on the results of analysis, as the article that the OP linked to emphasises.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout
...Studies have so far been limited, but have successfully shown that 'rich' and 'poor' people show different markers. That Holocaust survivors have similar patterns, as do victims of child abuse. They have also shown that servicemen suffering from PTSD show different patterns before and after treatment for that condition. Personally, I think the benefits of this technology far outweigh the negatives, as long as legislation can be introduced to protect us from being 'judged' on the results of analysis, as the article that the OP linked to emphasises.

I hope so, KT, I hope so. The potential is there it seems, but the funding, historically, comes from those that prostitute for power.

Btw...does your chin permanently rest on your chest? I mean with that BIG, magnificent brain and all. I learn a lot from you, Thanks. It's folk like you that revive my faith in ATS here and there.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Haven't read the whole thread but I wanted to reply to jazz10 where he claims hospitals are very warm.

Obviously you haven't been hospitalized or been to a hospital that often. They are colder than #. Every time I've been in one I have to bundle up or wear a coat the whole stay, whether summer or winter. I like it when they bring you a warm blanket freshly heated, but soon that heat dissipates...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The GUT
I hope so, KT, I hope so. The potential is there it seems, but the funding, historically, comes from those that prostitute for power.

I agree...and competition is high in this field. The article cites researchers in both the UK and the States...might be some European institutes too. Mostly universities. So, sure Big Pharma for one are going to be interested in the results...amongst others...but I am in the mood for looking on the bright side. As I said in my first response, a lot rests on which side of the pond you are on. Here in the UK, the means to prevent cancer is a huge draw, we are all for early screening here, because of the NHS needing to reduce the costs in terms of treatment which makes it likely that it will receive funding both from the NHS and the charity Cancer Research, as well as other philanthropic bodies.

The GUT
Btw...does your chin permanently rest on your chest? I mean with that BIG, magnificent brain and all. I learn a lot from you, Thanks. It's folk like you that revive my faith in ATS here and there.

You get a star just for making me blush. Bless you. And on the latter, ditto and right back at ya

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join