It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mind Control / Mind Influence" due to Methylized Tagging of Epigenetic DNA Sequences?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Petty bear ?

ROFL

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Oh I agree. Science is a wondrous tool.. and a horrid master. One step forward often causes two steps back.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I think that at least, it's surely plausible. At the same time i don't think that complete mind control can be solely attributed to just chemical, genetic, or subliminal influence. While these three things play a MAJOR role in hypnotic suggestion, the very crux of mind control ,in my opinion, is the willingness of the individual to be controlled.

in a very primitive and not quite apt way of putting it, mind control cannot happen unless the individual being influenced relinquishes control of themselves, in whatever manor may be relevant at the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

victhebutcher

I think that at least, it's surely plausible. At the same time i don't think that complete mind control can be solely attributed to just chemical, genetic, or subliminal influence. While these three things play a MAJOR role in hypnotic suggestion, the very crux of mind control ,in my opinion, is the willingness of the individual to be controlled.

in a very primitive and not quite apt way of putting it, mind control cannot happen unless the individual being influenced relinquishes control of themselves, in whatever manor may be relevant at the time.

Certainly pretty true.

Tha'ts why I put "Mind control / Influence" in the title.

But if someone can influence the entire TENOR of someone's mind,
then that certainly qualifies as 'mind control'.

I'm not saying that in and of itself and ONLY would epigenetics be
able to cause someone to loathe red Ford Explorer vehicles.. but
perhaps a disdain for technology in general could be programmed in.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by The GUT

Petty bear ?

ROFL

"Gutsey" touche! Jus' goofin' You know I love you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It was a typo. Don't pretend otherwise!

Love you too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Fascinating KPB.

I recently had my genome done. It took me a years to allow myself to do this and was/am aware of the conspiracies. I wanted to find family of my adopted father. However, I was able to input the info into a program called Promethease where I was able to find my traits and medical information.

I don't regret it because I found I have a double defect in a gene, one responsible for the breakdown of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase to homocystine to methionine which affects the utiliztion of folic acid and all B vitamins in general. The other defect affects the ability to make serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine among other things. Apparently 20% of people of European ancestry have this double defect

I now have a way to combat these heretofore known/unknown problems naturally.

The other thing I noticed is that they do not have these genes figured out correctly. I have multiple genes for blond hair and blue eyes and one gene for a variant of blue. One for blond vs black hair. I have brown hair and green eyes. For many genes there is an opposite. A gene for tall and short. A gene for average and above average intelligence. Apparently they don't know which is dominate as yet and they have a long way to go before they understand it all.

edit on 19-11-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"God loves us just not the way I think." Actually as expanded consciousness God Love us infinitely more than we can ever imagine a Parent loving a child, a Family loving its siblings, a People loving its members.
And this is the past, we color up the pages, or many just don't.

But there is no end to what is happening. What way it ends up going depends on many thing. Are the dark hats going to win? Or is there a plan to progress this group of humans? Into the cosmos/solar system? Why have been given the technology upgrades last decade and now? Even if earth requires a complete restart and reshaping, things will continue. In other words, whatever happens I have faith but don't believe in the bad endings.

Dr Rauni Kilde on Mindcontrol 8-7-13

Hold a positive outcome no matter what.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Great point =the study of epigenetics is in its infancy.
People who think modern science know the genome are misinformed.

Speculating that genes are how people believe lies( are "mind controlled") is unproven and untrue - there is no gene for naivety/ignorance.
This is NWO BS. Another "I am a victim of my genes meme".

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It was a typo. Busted. Damn "R". Thought it was kind o' cute though once I was called out!

This is a darn good thread, btw, wish I was sober enough to do it justice. Deserves more discussion.

Where's Stoolie? I'm growing rather fond of him, too, and I'd like to see him expand his horizons and call the black Ra magician mages onto the rug! C'mon, Stule, we need you!

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I hear what your saying i think. Either way good post.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I read all of the links you provided and am fascinated with this subject . It's all new information to me, and has my mind going in circles.
I see a potential to do great good, and concur many diseases, but also the potential for great harm.
The study on rats showed DNA damage for several generations, so they have basically ,beyond a doubt, proven that all of the chemicals sprayed on our crops, added to our food and water and sold to us in the form of 'medicine' is a destroyer of life.
How are they going to spin this so they can keep on doing what they're doing?
Love the way this thread is going!
Ms.Nugget

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this is inappropriate for your thread, K, but a thought has occurred to me:
Alien abductions seem to happen a LOT to young children...could the mind control groups be deliberately trying
to change human DNA?
The terror these children experience would certainly do the trick. It would increase their chances of getting a whole host of diseases later in life.
The Georgia Guidestone says human population should be maintained at 500 million.....
With automation taking over industry, we DO have a lot more people than the workforce needs......
Aw, heck; not I'm not sure I even want to share, but I've been laughed at before.

Go ahead; tell me I'm crazy.......
Nuugget

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

nugget1

I read all of the links you provided and am fascinated with this subject . It's all new information to me, and has my mind going in circles.
I see a potential to do great good, and concur many diseases, but also the potential for great harm.
The study on rats showed DNA damage for several generations, so they have basically ,beyond a doubt, proven that all of the chemicals sprayed on our crops, added to our food and water and sold to us in the form of 'medicine' is a destroyer of life.
How are they going to spin this so they can keep on doing what they're doing?
Love the way this thread is going!
Ms.Nugget

So long as Kim Kardashian's behind is displayed, and Football games
appear on time and there is beer and chips, nothing will change.
Throw in a local church to give you an excuse to think you are
one of the chosen and others are not, and what else could one want?

I'm pleased that you are liking the thread. Maybe you can do some
research on the subject and present your observations? I myself
am spending a lot of my time posting on ATS and on my one
secret project. Even a subject this fascinating is about #10 on
my "to do" list.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

nugget1
Please forgive me if this is inappropriate for your thread, K, but a thought has occurred to me:
Alien abductions seem to happen a LOT to young children...could the mind control groups be deliberately trying
to change human DNA?
The terror these children experience would certainly do the trick. It would increase their chances of getting a whole host of diseases later in life.
The Georgia Guidestone says human population should be maintained at 500 million.....
With automation taking over industry, we DO have a lot more people than the workforce needs......
Aw, heck; not I'm not sure I even want to share, but I've been laughed at before.

Go ahead; tell me I'm crazy.......
Nuugget

Never hurts to theorize. So many people poo poo theorizing..
but it's also called thinking. I think nearly everyone on this
site knows that nearly every last thing posted on this site
is a theory and that only rarely can we prove anything..
It's ok to think that your idea has more 'guts to it' than others,
if you have a lot of supporting observations, some logical
inferences.. some 'something'. But even then it might be
disproven at any time. That's how observations and theories
and inferences are. But that doesn't mean they can't have
great value until disproven.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have faith but don't believe in the bad endings.

When there is only one being which subsumes everything,
there are no bad endings, no good endings --- only endings.
'God' is also an asshole, but 'He/She' is a very loving asshole.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It was your job to do all the research on" mind control by methylation".

" DNA methylation is only one mechanism that APPEARS to be coordinated with histone modifications, particularly those that lead to silencing of gene expression.
Small noncoding RNAs such as RNAi can also be involved in the regulatory processes that form "silent" chromatin. On the other hand, when the tails of histone molecules are acetylated at specific locations, these molecules have less interaction with DNA, thereby leaving it more open."

Bottom line is there is no gene for gullibility or stupidity.
So to what gene silenced leads to naivety?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

KPB,

You shocked me

I just watched video from Dr Bruce Lipton (is that his name?) about Epigenetics.
In his theory Placebo (and Nocebo) or our Perceptions will rewrite genetic makeup (or something like that, If I understood his message correctly)

and found you posting this!!

I agree very much with you!
This Epigenetic Manipulation (if it's true) is definitely one the biggest obstacles to enjoy this game fully

Luckily I watched his video

peace.
edit on 19-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

It was your job to do all the research on" mind control by methylation".

I don't recall signing my free will over to you.

KPB

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

You shocked me

Really, there's nothing shocking about me.

This whole epigenetics thing is just a good line of
inquiry to research and ponder for possible correlations
with various vectors of abuse and human experimentation.

Any beginning science student who happened to be studying
genetics could have (should have been) the one to post
about this topic.

I could post another dozen topics like this one, just based
upon my general layman's knowledge of science. It would
be fun if there were more scientists of a conspiratorial
mindset who wanted to post!

I suppose that since I'm not currently working as a scientist,
that I have nothing to lose by saying 'crazy things'. It's a
shame that our world is so uptight about creative thinking.

KPB

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join