It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a nightmare of hungry rats! Help interpret..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Last night I woke up in a sweat and jumped out of bed only to realize it was just a dream...
In the dream..I was in bed and heard a rustling noise...sat up and looked around and suddenly several grey and brown rats jumped on me and started tearing at my flesh and making crazy angry like motions and sounds...I tried fighting them off even killing a few with my bare hands.
I was in a room full of other people in their beds as well who were also being attacked.
The dream then jumped to a scene where we were all on a train being guarded by solders with guns and they kept saying rabies.
Then we all seen a first aid kit they had and started fighting them for it..We were able to get the kit and started cleaning our rat bites with antiseptic .
Then I woke up..
Needless to say I couldn't sleep after that..
Anyone know how to interpret this dream??

edit on 19-11-2013 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

wow not sure what it could relate to...

might be that rats associated with germs/filth... the fact that others were infected might suggested your worried about germs?

s & f from me.
thx for sharing xxxx

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
sounds like a typical day aboard the FEMA Train

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I read somewhere about rats in england being immune to the poisons put out, so they're multiplying.

We never used poison, just plugged the holes, live capture mice and released at the creek, and my son was a ninja at catching them, and cornering them in the bathroom, and then we got 2 female cats. That was it.

If a situation like what I read happened with large rats, I think we'd tame the coyotes out back, a few steaks, nice boy, a dog house, and bye bye rats.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I had a quick look on my bookshelves for The Wordsworth Dictionary of Dreams, and here is what it said about RATS.....

The dream of rats, denotes that you will be deceived, and injured by your neighbours. Quarrels with your companions is also foreboded...

To catch rats, means you will scorn the baseness of others, and worthily outstrip your enemies...

To kill one, denotes your victory in any contest...

I have used this book on numerous occasions to try and interpret my dreams, and sometimes the outcome has been quite dramatic to say the least...

I hope that this means something to you, or will mean something to you in the future...

cheers......

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

thank you all for the replies..i will keep researching dreams. this one is very different from my usual dreams which most come to actually happen..hurricanes.typhoons..tornados..flooding and fire balls coming down from the sky..the last one i don't think has happened because there were hundreds of them..
anyway thanks again..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My interpretation is that the rats are actually politicians, the bed signifies your comfort zone therefore you are feeling these rats (politicians) are invading your comfort zone, sub-consciously you could say they have crossed the line more or less. The rats chewing at your flesh signifies something being taking away or eroded that you deem important in your dream it was your body but it is just your mind telling you that your god giving rights are being aggressively taken away from you and the people in your life. Perfectly normal.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

thank u...
i think we all can relate to that..dream or not...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The most logical interpretation I have for your dream - is people are feeding on you. Maybe you have some people in your life that you feel deep down are using you, feeding on your energy, emotions.

Deep down everybody feels like a T-bone at some point in their life. There are a lot a vampires out there, feeding and sucking what they can take.

CdT

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dreams are symbolic. They are also the days events , or parts of your life going through in dream language. Maybe your personal space was invaded. Are you terrified of rats and bugs crawling on you? Like a phobia. Have you been thinking a lot of getting healthy and avoiding getting sick? You know yourself and maybe the best at deciphering what these dreams mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I agree with some of the previous posters, there are crazy, angry people or situations that are "tearing at you." You feel vulnerable (attacked while sleeping) and trying all you can do defeat them with using whatever resources you have. Being with other people means you're not the only one affected.

The train is about a shared journey. The guards probably represent some authority that keeps you on this journey. Rabies would be about the bad situation affecting you, perhaps literally affecting your health or just making you sick emotionally.

The authority can cure or help the situation but of course everyone wants it. It might be in real life there is some scarce resource that abates the bad situation and you are not the only one who wants it.

lyons666
Last night I woke up in a sweat and jumped out of bed only to realize it was just a dream...
In the dream..I was in bed and heard a rustling noise...sat up and looked around and suddenly several grey and brown rats jumped on me and started tearing at my flesh and making crazy angry like motions and sounds...I tried fighting them off even killing a few with my bare hands.
I was in a room full of other people in their beds as well who were also being attacked.
The dream then jumped to a scene where we were all on a train being guarded by solders with guns and they kept saying rabies.
Then we all seen a first aid kit they had and started fighting them for it..We were able to get the kit and started cleaning our rat bites with antiseptic .
Then I woke up..
Needless to say I couldn't sleep after that..
Anyone know how to interpret this dream??

edit on 19-11-2013 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join