It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death list grows astronomers being killed to maintrain nibiru coverup return of the annunaki

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Astronomers are dying rapidly because they dare come foward to warn the public of nibiru.

No they are not, not in reality.

Name one that has died because they want warn the public of Nibiru

I can confirm this is true since my sources in the government have told me this,

Cool, however I think you have been had, your next sentence says this.....

the government are incapable of telling the truth.

So your source is lying and you cannot confirm anything

Nibiru is where the gods come from and they will return soon so this is being covered up to try to keep the peace, but the people must now.

What gods do have on your mind?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I like your theory,but I have my doubts about it, I am one of the people who are trained in carpentry,electricity,electronics, water purification, mechanical engineering, computer technologies, I can repair or build just about anything and I have not yet been contacted about my winning lottery ticket into some ark for the preservation of humanity, but when I do get contacted, I will go, haha

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

They can, its just those amateur astronomers are also government agents who want to keep this a secret.

Just NO.

Are you seriously this deluded?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Char-Lee

If the spin rate of the Earth was changing then I'm pretty sure that we'd all know. Because it would be bloody obvious.

Well if you bothered to check out the video you would see the EARTH is not mentioned. The video is factual not some non science source.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

oxbow
Hmm, still unsure whether OP is a serial troll or just incredibly gullible.

What a totally intelligent remark , why did you bother... why not comment on the OP content with your view instead of berating the person.

WHAT is a Troll?????
edit on 17-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Char-Lee

oxbow

What a totally intelligent remark , why did you bother... why not comment on the OP content with your view instead of birating the person.

For the threads that they have started in recent weeks to be chock full of hoaxes makes one wonder.

I am pretty sure OP is a serial troll,

There was no content in the OP,

A youtube video and a little paragraph about his source, the government lying and something about the people now.

I would hate to wonder where humanity is headed if OP isn't a troll and serious about some of their threads of late.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by cathar

I couldn't get past the first minute of that imbedded video, whomever made it doesn't know how to capture and hold their audience. Can you summarize its main points and new evidence (emphasis on the new).

An astronomer at the McMurdo station in Antarctica was poisoned with a very complex mix and it is now a homicide
case with the New Zealand police ....enough said....this is real....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Char-Lee

oxbow

What a totally intelligent remark , why did you bother... why not comment on the OP content with your view instead of birating the person.

For the threads that they have started in recent weeks to be chock full of hoaxes makes one wonder.

I am pretty sure OP is a serial troll,

There was no content in the OP,

A youtube video and a little paragraph about his source, the government lying and something about the people now.

I would hate to wonder where humanity is headed if OP isn't a troll and serious about some of their threads of late.

You show me some good PROOF that it is a hoax.

Enough of us find the subject worth discussing, so those that don't can just check out something else.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Oh come off it. The OP claims that Nibiru is about to pop into view and that astronomers are being murdered all over the place to stop the secret from getting out - oh and that even amateur astronomers are in on the secret as we're sooper seekrit gubmint agents!
edit on 17-11-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Its all there in the OP,

I cant hold your hand, If you cant find your way its up to you to shine some light on a path that you can walk.

Enough of us find the subject worth discussing,

I find it fascinating, Nibiru is one my favorite topics to delve into.

The OP was lame, nothing new, nothing extraordinary, just a rehash of some other 13 year old's ignorance after drowning in the inter-net's conspiracy sites.

Its not an attack on the OP as a person but on the what they bring forth.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Here is one post (first post on page 2)from OP about maturer astronomers

whats possible is completely unbelievable and thats because TPTB want it to seem that way so u wont believe the truth this is real its all real, and believe me they are all on the payroll some do it pro bono tho

Its not a hoax but plain delusional thinking to say such or just filled with so much ignorance that ATS might not be able to cure them of.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

No not enough said,

links please, anything....

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Since we have poor scientific theories, and don't understand gravity and magnetic forces, not sure we'd know if this was going to happen or not. I don't it would happen in a way that we conventionally understood.

Lets hope there isn't something that is going to unveil itself to us, and anchor into our material channel, because if something could just show up, and its not the Good, we could have some adverse reactions to its presence.

We don't get this multiverse at all.

I don't know what nibiru is, not even sure what Ison is, in fact it seems like a sperm trying to impregnate the ovum, to me. Another look at the sun/solar system is a cell. If the sun is the core of the cell, then what is the nervous sytem or transfers electricity/energy? What are we in?

Is nibiru a craft? Thats what I think it is.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Oh come off it. The OP claims that Nibiru is about to pop into view and that astronomers are being murdered all over the place to stop the secret from getting out - oh and that even amateur astronomers are in on the secret as we're sooper seekrit gubmint agents!

Why don't you add to the QUALITY of the posts on ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Char-Lee

AngryCymraeg

Why don't you add to the QUALITY of the posts on ATS.

Because this thread is about a ridiculous topic. You can spray it with glitter and add diamonds to it, but it's still a ridiculous topic.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by cathar

No not enough said,

links please, anything....

Cheers

He's talking about Rodney Marks
While his death is a bit of a mystery, I don't think it has anything to so with a "nibiru coverup"

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If nibiru was a craft, or an artificial world, would we be experiencing gravitational shifts because of it.

The skies are filled with them, and they're all masked, phased, not even giving weight in our atmosphere.......
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join