It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII who's it going to be with?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i can think that china and the russian federation might join forces for awhile in the beginning but as time goes they might change their mind and help whoever.isn't that a possability that the two countries are close but one might turn so thats what might happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think WWIII will begin between China and a US Japan alliance because of the tension due to the new Chinese ADIZ. North Korea will probably jump in to help China, and fire a nuke at Japan, South Korea (who would have joined up to the US Japan alliance) and the US. Then Sweden, being the only country with an embassy in Pyongyang, would step in hoping to prevent more deaths even while the US, South Korean and Japanese nukes are On the way to hit North Korea. Then European countries would step in on the side of the US and then China would either go on a rampage nuking everyone they can or make an alliance with Russia who would only help to stop the US from becoming the sole global power and to keep US bases as far away as possible, the same reason China keep North Korea around. Then all nuclear powers (not including south Africa) would slowly be drawn in and destroyed and the war would end up being conventional warfare between all the small countries around the world.
We would come out of this war with a population of 100,000,000 I estimate.

Better to get the heating going in the bunker now.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The rebel forces of Europe backed by Russia and China against the imperialistic army of the US.

It will be bloody and awful, but it will be necessary.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Interesting possibility but I can't imagine rebellion in Europe easily, maybe some small ones in eastern Europe that are in countries that were once in the USSR like Bulgaria and the Czech Republic and Slovakia. But I think they will end up failing, even if their being backed by Russia and China.

What do mean it'll be necessary?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ArcAngel
George Friedman said that Russia would have on last hurrah in 2020-2025 time frame. But the real threat will be from Japan in the 2030-35 time frame from guess what? That's right, resources. He stated that Japan will forge an alliance with Turkey and that there would be a world war. This time due to energy, fresh water, rare earths, etc. They would attack the USA capability of space warfare and surveillance. They would attack China, again.

It's a great book of trends over the next 100 years. So far, he's been on the money.

Friedman is full of nonsense. Japan? LMAO! Japan will do nothing without America behind them because they understand the minute that is not the case, Red China would be coming to revenge Nanking. Turkey? LMAO! That is even more hilarious. Turkey is a member of NATO, and they do as they are told in case you have not noticed?

I believe that either the Iranian conflict, or the disagreements between China and Japan, and South Korea and North Korea, could end up being the match that lights the fuse. Some folks think Pakistan / India, but I am not too sure about that.

I personally believe that the USA needs to seriously embrace the Russians as an ally. America gone, and China left alone would be catastrophic for the entire world. Australia and Japan the most. Later down the road Russia, because of their vast resources in my opinion.

I know America is far from perfect, but you would not even get half the kindness living in a Red China dominated World. They would go Mao on the entire planet. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Every time I see the title of this thread ... It makes me cringe.

Why are we itching for WWIII? It makes me think we're all excited for it or something.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd have to say it will be between an alliance led by Russia, China, North Korea and Iran and the US and it's allies. It will break out on two fronts, the Middle East and the East China Sea.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread yet but
ahahha

well hey could aliens be helping us out this time?
Could it be over ET? or could it even be with aliens(highly doubt it)?
And could it finally be a revolution???
a revolutionary war where civilians fight for the truth?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No not any aliens this is real life. i'm talking about Russian,North korea,China,Cuba,and dozens of other small insurgent forces gathering together to attack america. What would happen could the U.S. take it all? I think it would be like a shock and awe at first not really believing or understanding.kind of like scenes from call of duty modern warfare 2 and 3.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
don't you think all the recent activity with the Russian federation and their allies is a prelude for something bigger to come. the reopening of shutdown spy facilities in Cuba,and the high advance military budget,the new conflicts currently happening,and upgrading of their icms and having more and more test.plus the arguments that obama and putin keep having over the phone.the russian bombers being intercepted off the coast of california and alaska. norad stated it had successfully tracked and intercepted 50 plus russian aircraft in the close area of northern canada and on west usa and then the circuim navigation of our bomber base in Guam. the buzzing of our ships and the straight up hostile activity. dont you just think something will happen?the new cold war or wwIII to come.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The answer to op's question is in said question. "World" war, implies that the majority of the world is involved in a war. Considering how the majority of the world is already involved in a war, I think that criteria has already been met. World War 3 doesn't have a single "bad guy" the whole world is fighting against. World War 3 is the entire planet fighting amongst it's self. There is no 'definite' bad guy here; We are all merely throwing ourselves into chaos, because we all crave some sort of change getting bored with our dull day-to-day lives.It's mere human nature to want something 'exciting' and 'different' to happen and this is the result.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Every time I see the title of this thread ... It makes me cringe.

Why are we itching for WWIII? It makes me think we're all excited for it or something.

We all just want something new and different. Even if it takes a global 'bout of fisticuffs to shake things up a bit.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The new Caliphate, when it comes to a head,festering across the middle east until they FINALLY go too far for ISLAM.
And they ask WHO, once they doey eye UN say" 'K"?
Russia will be thankful to help in a kind of B##LS##T camradery way.
China will begin to implode, The United States will declare a national emergency it will lock up commerce in the US ,there go's the WALLMART days. Our military will allow it's combat force to deploy in a very unusual way,the execution. on ID, of any Caliphate national caught in uniform I believe it would redefine "salting the Earth".hopefully Japan will rearm and form a joint defense pact with Korea if it's THAT bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

now i believe about the U.S being in lockdown from reading the about what cities obama wants to put in marshall law now from the cia/fbi detention camps scattered across the US.but but the japanese self defense forces cannot join with and hostile nation the U.S would not allow it as we have such a large military presence currently there and in south korea and being as they cannot declare war or include themselves in any war/conflict which would break the 1945 japan treaty agreement.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I do believe this would be AFTER war has been declared,it would quickly turn into a poker game,THINGS would POP up you've NEVER heard of,people would have a really cool excuse to justify the whole thing backed by Psychotronic signals on media.
It would be ALL linked 1984 style anyway. No choice really The populace's presence IS required thus resembling Russia in many ways but with better packaging of course we still will have HOLLYWOOD.
edit on 21-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Proxy wars in eastern Europe, involving US, NATO and western allies in covert and overt operations, along with proxy wars and conflicts in the middle east will inevitably lead to the "ultimate conflict"... Especially when factored in are cyber operations, and covert economic operations, sanctions, threats and disputes over natural resources etc.

When it all escalates beyond control there will be no stopping what will come next.

Just a matter of time now... But hey, if we somehow survive all of that, nature is going to deliver an even more devastating blow to humanity....

imo

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
yes but the worlds largest former communist country rejoining then teaming with china ,north korea and other hostile nations to start one big fight. we were all supposed to be reducing our military forces but i dont see that happening with all the stupid crap happening.with all these treaties being signed everywhere whats the point of having them if they are just going to get broken.small conflicts and skirmishes are just small practice for something larger to come..that may not be what you think but thats me.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
With BRICS and MINT it's more likely an economical world war rather than an actual war. Casualties are those losing out on income and entering poverty. At least that's my take on it. World peace is a long way to go with the neverending fighting in Africa and Middle East, parts of Asia.
edit on 24-7-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hopefully whatever it is it'll be a uniform war so we know who the hell we're shooting! Unlike civilians in the Middle East.
edit on 24-7-2014 by RexPlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
he next one to come will be the big one. after all the crap thats happening someone gonna give in or give up out of straight up anger or something else and then thats when it might happen.after all the talking crap is over it starts when someone fires a shot or shoots something down.none of this world peace crap it's never gonna happen just like world wide global nuclear disarmament.someone has to be an ass and mess with someone the they get killed or blown up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join