It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host’s Hideous and Graphic Attack on Sarah Palin Is So Over-the-Top, We Can’t Even Put It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

It is sad that you see it that way, has nothing to do with "race" - you will find out one day.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

MidnightTide

Yes, debt at these levels is slavery, you may not have physical chains around your neck, but none the less, you are still a slave.

I agree completely with you and Sarah. Debt at any level is slavery and that's how the PTB like it and want it, hence our nation's sad descent into a nation of debtors and gamblers beholden to our political/bankster/corporate masters. But of course they can't have the masses understanding this, so it's a full frontal attack on Sarah. Maybe someday we'll learn, but it will only get worse until then.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

What's ironic is how fast MSNBC will play the race card.

MSM, CNN is on the way out so maybe MSNBC will soon follow.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

beezzer
MSNBC has to hate on something or someone.

Reminds me of 1984 and also Animal Farm. They both had to invent things to hate so that the people (or animals) would stay in line and forget the errors of their leadership. In this case, MSNBC's messiah (Obama) has been shown to be seriously inept and a liar ... so they are trying to deflect and make the 'tolerant' far left viewers feel better by spewing against Palin.

I don't like Palin and I think she's totally not qualified to have run for POTUS,
but what MSNBC did is really pathetic. Typical MSNBC ...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Stunning.

1. She's isn't bright, isn't important, isn't anyone to listen to at all.

2. China isn't the largest debt holder, the Fed is - which is way way worse.

3. The US bank notes are IOU's, which means: we all owe anyone we've ever used a dollar as payment real money at some point. So we dollar users owe everyone, not just china.

4. Slavery is NOT exclusive to picking cotton and anyone with darker then white skin color does not hold an exclusive on the concept. The problem with this kind of strict itemization of slavery is it means people wake up each morning and say, "gee, I'm not on a plantation so I am no a slave!"

The entire planet is enslaved, but because the plantation is so vast it seems untrue. Right now YOU, YOU, yes you personally owe the Federal Reserve some 500,000 dollars which was borrowed in your name. You OWE THEM, and you must pay them and each time you do not pay them they tack on more interest. Are you not enslaved until that debt is resolved?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Martin Bashir's problem here is actually caring what Sarah Palin says, and assuming others do as well. The Palin Party is small in number and short on voice.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colddeadhands

in point of fact, the pyramids were largely built by 'volunteer' workers as a form of taxation. Some master craftsmen and masons made pyramid construction the family business, wealthy Egyptians could off set their taxation by patronising masons, carpenters and materials for the pyramid building projects. allowing them to avoid hard labour and supporting a thriving artisan class.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What it's about is they hate country folk(rural people) with a passion because they know that most are constitutionalists. The same group of people, like on SNL have done it for years now--reference 'Appalachian Hospital'. The liberals are very hated, and know they're on their way out the door. This is how Satan acted in the movie 'The Exorcist', right before he was made to leave. The power of rednecks compels you!!! The power of rednecks compels you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join