It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

nugget1
I never thought I would see the day when people in America feared their own government.
More people are beginning to figure out that things are not adding up. I hope that trend continues....
Nugget

You want to live in a paranoid state of fear and distrust?

Talk about ringing a bell and out come the dancers....

Which, by the way, would again reiterate how badly they are doing everything, if they are in deed doing anything, because everyone is apparently looking right through it all.

Perhaps, for gods sake, tragic surrealism just appears foreign to those of you who are so sheltered from the real world?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its a good movie and she presents it very well.. but a few points I'd like to raise

1. I don't believe the concept that Adam couldn't carry that many weapons and couldn't shoot that many kids in such a short time frame. In this scenario, I envisage after the first few shorts were fired, all the of the children would have run to the corner of their room and huddled in a large mass. you wouldn't need to aim or take time, just point your semi-automatic at the mass keep pulling the trigger. You'd hit dozens and dozens of people. Also, carrying two hand guns (in your belt) and 2 rifles (with straps) doesn't seem difficult to me. Especially when adrenalin is running high.

2. The looks on parents faces, you cannot put this as proof that they are actors. In that scenario shock makes people act very strangely. But, Robbie Parker was definitely very suspicious!

3. if all of those people, the actors, the circle walkers, the paramedics, the teachers were in on some kind of stage show... why have'nt we had at least 1 person leak something? But, the circle walkers at the firehouse is odd.

4. The people running to the school not wearing work clothing. Earlier in the video it was said people moved here because of the lifestyle, even through it was a long commute for work. So, if this event occurred around 9-930am, that means all the worker types would have been at work or on their way. Thus why no one in the photos is in work clothing. the ones you see running are probably the stay at home types, or the off sick or on holiday types.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by bigfootgurl

yeah but if you would just put up the "bullet points" summary it would be a whole lot easier for people to quickly and completely discount ALL of the information in the video more or less out-of-hand.

No because you would simply be discounting bullet points, if you really want to discount the information you have to WATCH the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
After all of the videos and articles I have read about this over the past year, all I can say is, Robbie Parkers face says it all. I don't have any doubt in my mind what really happened, thanks to him.

Thanks to all the people who are trying to get the truth out.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Once again I will say it...IT HAPPENED! I went to 3 wakes and three funerals 2 for my friends kids that were killed and 1 teacher.
I nothing more to say other than it was not a HOAX!

I have confired with 2 of my friends and the husband that lost his wife and at this time NO photo's will be released!
I atended 3 Wakes and funaral ...it was bad. God bless you that feel the way I do.

yes 2 of my friends kids and the teacher was a female..not my friends you have to go back to all of my post on the subject and there were many of them before calling me a lier!
edit on 17-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The single fact the doctors did not pronounce the victims dead is very strange, but police did.

And all the EMT's were held back, no helicopters.

Just strange.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 17-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because: ... seeds!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh heavens, not this again.

What exactly would the point have been of faking it?

So the gubment can take away all your guns? That's not even come close to happening has it?

So the gubment can... what? Exactly? Who has benefitted if this was all an elaborate fake?

Now consider this, if it was a fake, that's many thousands of people who all have to keep it completely quiet. If even one of them talked, it would be a scandal on a scale that out-ranks anything in history. The US government would almost certainly fall.

What about the extended families of all of the victims? Are they all paid government spooks too?

There's a reason this conspiracy theory winds up in LOL.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow, I watched the whole thing. I thought it was strange from the beginning and figured it was staged. But I had no idea the level of fakeness.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
Once again I will say it...IT HAPPENED! I went to 3 wakes and three funerals 2 for my friends kids that were killed and 1 teacher.

With all due respect you posted something much different on June 25th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have confired with 2 of my friends and the husband that lost his wife and at this time NO photo's will be released!
I atended 3 Wakes and funaral ...it was bad. God bess you that feel the way I do.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is the latest from Connecticut, 2 of my friends attended this meeting...very grim.

Newtown shooting report, many questions

The season's first snowfall was gone from the ground when Inspector John Mahoney arrived at the Troop A barracks in Southbury early Tuesday afternoon for a meeting with detectives from the State Police Western District Major Crime Squad.

In his hands were five thick manila envelopes, sealed shut, each holding a copy of the report that Mahoney's boss, Danbury State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III, had been laboring over for months, long before the detectives had even completed their investigation into the Dec. 14, 2012 shootings at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School, an investigation unprecedented in size and scope in state history.

www.ctpost.com...

Also you can contact the source of this story if you [email protected];203-731-3342

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Realtruth

nighthawk1954

With all due respect you posted something much different on June 25th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I atended 3 Wakes and funaral ...it was bad. God bess you that feel the way I do.

Sorry but it's the same thing but in another way to keep it short and sweet!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

ATS has a strange habit of cracking down on this topic in the most prejudicial way.

Having compassion for the victims is not prejudice. Refusing to publicize and, thus, glamorize, mass murder is simply wise policy.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

My sister in law (and her husband) were teachers one town over from this.
They know a lot of the teachers involved. The tragedy absolutely happened.
Anyone who says it didn't happen needs to get their heads screwed on correctly.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

FlyersFan

My sister in law (and her husband) were teachers one town over from this.
They know a lot of the teachers involved. The tragedy absolutely happened.
Anyone who says it didn't happen needs to get their heads screwed on correctly.

It happened for sure, but the facts, and the way it went down, the way it was handled are extremely strange and not typical protocol for that type of emergency response.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

great post, thx.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Realtruth
It happened for sure,

Unfortunately there are a whole lotta people getting on this site saying 'show me the pictures of the dead children' ... 'show the blood' ... because they think the whole thing didn't happen. It's insanity ...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
It happened for sure,

Unfortunately there are a whole lotta people getting on this site saying 'show me the pictures of the dead children' ... 'show the blood' ... because they think the whole thing didn't happen. It's insanity ...

Is that a fact.

Can you point out the responses that are asking for pictures, because I don't see any on this thread?

ATS members are asking for clarification.

Remember "Deny Ignorance"
edit on 17-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It is a false reality they have created to ease our guilt of letting children get gunned down in this country. The government is the people and we make laws. We have been brainwashed by conservative republicans that is ok for american children to get gunned down. It is our "right".

Thinking about small bodies being ripped apart so the crazy guy can have his "right", is too much so fabricate a false reality. Still won't remove our guilt on judgement day.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Realtruth
Is that a fact.

Yep

Can you point out the responses out that are asking for pictures, because I don't see any on this thread?

I didn't say THIS THREAD .. I said THIS SITE.

ATS members are asking for clarification.

SItting-behind-their-keyboard Idiots are getting on this site and asking for pictures of dead bodies and pictures of blood splatters so they can play armchair detective isn't 'asking for clarification'. That kind of insanity is just that .. insanity. Thankfully the moderators here have trash canned most of those threads and posts that people make asking for that crap.

I remember one person even asking the previous poster to post a copy of the funeral bulletin from the funeral that he went to.

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join