It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah just finished it myself. Got to agree. Nothing new to me as far as information, but it was presented great, in a coherent context.

I`ve just finished watching it too.
I thought she presented it really well.
The only bit of information that was new to me was the Christmas trees.

In fact, I thought she could have put a bit more into it but saying that....There`s plenty in there that makes a good argument against what we have been given by the police and media.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Youwere correct, it has now gone - the Video that is.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It was an excellent video, glad I got to see it.

I did not know about the Christmas trees, or the circling at the fire station. In fact, there were several things she discussed that I was not aware of. Once it was fairly kicked out of discussion here, I did not seek it out elsewhere. Desired result? I likely fit that mold perfectly, but not for the reasons they would like. It was more the sheer disgust at any unwillingness to admit to any creepiness factor to the entire event. Obvious event was obvious.

Besides, I tend to stay away from cluster f-bombs, and that whole thing was rapidly becoming one. The topic was far too inflamatory, and really, still is. I watched the video, but remain hesitant to post anything of substance.

However, other posts are correct, it was well put together, tastefully done.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She made a lot of points but almost all of her conclusions were based on her interpretation of the "evidence". It's turned into a he said/she said argument because so much information has been withheld from the public.

The only conclusion I can came to at this junction is that I don't know what to believe. Everything is still up for debate in my eyes. More information is needed.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

steaming

Youwere correct, it has now gone - the Video that is.

No, her link is just bad (from the start), go to this post of mine where I corrected the link for her. The video is still there.

Link to Video Post

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Plain reasoning. a 400 knot 757 cannot fit in a 12 foot diameter hole in the pentagon. Another crashing at Shanksville leaves parts on the ground. A bullet from behind cannot blow a fist sized chunk of brain and skull backwards. a 150 lb guy with game skills cannot kill 20 plus in under 7 minutes.
But there is an elite that can create the illusion that it did happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks, I haven't gone into this event as much but after this video events around the world make a lot more sense. No way a kid like that could pull off something like that. Also the questions about who cleaned up the scene were quite interesting as were the big group of people circling in and out of that firehouse.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Very good video, downloaded and saved. Interesting point made at the end, questioning what was the company that was hired to clean up all that blood. They didn't have an answer for that! Here's 2 articles that say the employees of the companies hired to demolish the school were made to sign non-disclosure agreements before the work could begin. Probably something like if you speak a word to anybody about this, you'll be prosecuted by Eric Holder and the D.O.J. as enemies of the state.
memoryholeblog.com...
www.newstimes.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Apologies and "Thank you." Have now seen the whole video. Our 17 year old son was for no given reason attacked and murdererd back in 1986. Even now my Wife finds it impossible to speak about such a Tragic loss of our beloved son, and somehow smile or laugh. A broken heart delivers tears instead. Have met a host of UK Parents of Murdered Children and the many doubts within that Video are crystal clear. Parents, like it or not, have to identify their / our lost Child to help certify matters for the Police. The whole thing is sorrowful for the rest of our Lives.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Watch it. If you care about the subject at all.
Just watch it.

Agreed. I did just that. I understand "why" no one has really commented on the content specifically.

The presenter's conclusions are strong and difficult to dismiss. As in most of the Sandy Hook commentary, I make a point of noting the foundations of the arguments presented. In this video there are quite a few. Have to admit my gag reflex activated at the start of almost each major point.

Sandy Hook ... I honestly don't know. It's like ringing a bell and expecting a certain tone ... and instead of getting a tone ... a whole bunch of people jump out from behind a curtain and perform a song and dance routine.

What I am amazed by is the absolute control of facts. I have NEVER seen "facts" so completely controlled in an event ... except the JFK assassination. The public is aware of something and only get a spoonful at best. I am fairly certain my doubts of exactly what was going on will never be met by anyone's assurances. Better for me to let this one go into the 'What The Heck Happened' bin.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when people in America feared their own government.
More people are beginning to figure out that things are not adding up. I hope that trend continues....
Nugget

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have to agree with you. I watched the whole thing and it was organized and presented very well. They can cut that first section out though, referring to the bus and loud music. When I originally saw the incident on TV my first inkling that the event was not real were the lack of hysterical reactions from the parents. In that type of situation, and I speak as a parent, there would be no consoling me if it were my child. I would be fighting anyone trying to keep my from seeing my baby.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That video hit a lot of points I didn't even know about, however there's still more information I feel that could have been added. S&F.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sandy Hook has me scratching my head, obviously something is definitely wrong with the story presented to us, but with so many people involved how is there not one person who has exposed the drill? The firehouse walkabout is a perfect example.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

FlyersFan
The video is an hour and a half long.
Would anyone who devoted an hour and a half to that care to give us some highlight bullets???

I really want you to watch this, what with the stance you have taken
on all these type recent events!
And no bullets will do justice.

Here is an audio interview with Sophia regarding the same;
nwopodcast.com...

(Very interesting what she has to say regarding Fukushima v's Wi-Fi radiation
in the last 20 minutes. That deserves a thread of it's own, and I am fully on
board with her thoughts on this matter.)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This puts the Sandyhook hoax to bed, in no uncertain terms.
Any action to label this a lie should be viewed as treacherous,
no matter by whom. This has been clear to a whole lot of investigators
for the longest time now, and Sofia does a great job as usual of putting
it all together in a clear and concise manner.
Stars and Flags all around.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
More pictures of the Christmas trees and further references to some points in the Sofia Smallstorm Video here

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Really difficult to hear parts of this. Particularly when a full blown orchestra is drowning out the radio interview at the start.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Damn, any mirrors?
This youtube video is blocked in Germany (because the music is copyrighted by the GEMA and they have a big fight with youtube), so I have to use a proxy.
Tha sucks, since it is a long video and would take ages to load

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

darkstar57
a 150 lb guy with game skills cannot kill 20 plus in under 7 minutes.
But there is an elite that can create the illusion that it did happen.

Aww but they would tell the elite to go slow, no? or else super sleuths like you would rip the facts to shreds with your super duper intelligence and reasoning.

They planned it oh so well, except for alllll the problems that you guys can deduce. It's almost as if they weren't even trying.

Wowsers.. right??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join