It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've been waiting for something like this to emerge. This is no doubt THE most intelligent articulation of the Sandy Hook Problem to date. All I can say is that I hope it stays up long enough for a few people to see it. ATS has a strange habit of cracking down on this topic in the most prejudicial way. If you're reading this, check back in a couple hours and you'll most likely find that the thread is closed, gone or in the "Ludicrous Online Lies" forum.

Mark my words.

edit on 16-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fixing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fxing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: cannot fix YT tags

edit on 17-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Finally fixed Youtube tags

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

You have forgotten to post the video link. Never mind I was too quick.
edit on 11/16/2013 by colddeadhands because: Link was posted by the time I posted reply.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

its already happened! im showing some "error" with the video. you're 1000% correct though. admin will be all over ANY Sandy Hook thread with massively clear bias. you just need to take their word for it that the Official Story is TRUTH and shut the hell up

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fixed the video link for you....even thouh I do not know what it is, or if it is offensive to the topic that I am sensitive to myself. But, I'm only helping you with the post, I may not endorse it until I see it....

bigfootgurl
I've been waiting for something like this to emerge. This is no doubt THE most intelligent articulation of the Sandy Hook Problem to date. All I can say is that I hope it stays up long enough for a few people to see it. ATS has a strange habit of cracking down on this topic in the most prejudicial way. If you're reading this, check back in a couple hours and you'll most likely find that the thread is closed, gone or in the "Ludicrous Online Lies" forum.

Mark my words.

[ BROKEN VIDEO LINK ]

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fixing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fxing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: cannot fix YT tags

edit on 11/16/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook - that is the name of it on youtube
edit on 33pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The video is an hour and a half long.
Would anyone who devoted an hour and a half to that care to give us some highlight bullets???

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks to the member that got a video embed going above. Not sure what I did wrong. Looks like Asktheanimals was trying to help me out with my embed but was unsuccessful as well.

Here's a link to the video on YouTube just in case.

The video features some information I've never heard before. Extremely well done and smart.

Too much to summarize. Must watch yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

yeah but if you would just put up the "bullet points" summary it would be a whole lot easier for people to quickly and completely discount ALL of the information in the video more or less out-of-hand.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Urantia1111

yeah but if you would just put up the "bullet points" summary it would be a whole lot easier for people to quickly and completely discount ALL of the information in the video more or less out-of-hand.

Now, that post made me laugh!

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

bigfootgurl

Too much to summarize. Must watch yourself.

C'mon give us a taster. I'll give you a S& Flaaag.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
3 minutes into the video and I CAN'T HEAR WHAT THEY'RE SAYING OVER THE LOUD MUSIC. I hate it when they do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldakoopa

Start it about 4:30, after the retarded bus crap. I hope they don't do that # again.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I`m just about to watch the video now.
Hopefully I`ll get to comment on it later.
It depends on weather the thread stays open because I agree with you and others.
The mods or someone on ATS tend to shut down any thread on Sandy Hook.
Which for a conspiracy site is strange as Sandy Hook has more oddities than most of the conspiracies on here....or out there.

I still think Mark Howitt has done a great job with Sandy Hook and the James Holmes conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sort of interested in what the guy is saying in the first few minutes, anyone know how he is or know of a link to a video where you can here him without that damn music?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Aldakoopa

Start it about 4:30, after the retarded bus crap. I hope they don't do that # again.

No, start from the beginning. While part of that interview clip is obscured by the too-loud music, the point is well made in the beginning segment that there may be a disparity between the weight of the weapons, ammunition, etc. that we have been told Adam Lanza was carrying during the shooting and the weight we might reasonably expect a person of his size to carry.

A related point raised again later in the presentation is that there seems to be a mismatch between the level of Adam Lanza's supposed experience with firearms and the number and accuracy of shots that were alleged to have been fired in the period of time they are alleged to have been fired.

This later point is akin to the claims made regarding the seemingly impossible flight maneuver said to have been performed by horribly inept "pilot" Hani Hanjour just prior to crashing Flight 77 into the Pentagon on 9-11.

Watch the entire video. Lots of excellent material.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am 34 minutes in, they go over that point again briefly again though. Without the loud ass music, and with some graphics. So far nothing new, but it is put a lot better and more coherent than a lot of vids I seen about sandy hook lol.
edit on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:27:40 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Very good post OP ...I hadn't considered it to be fake BUT the person making the vid and going over points makes a person go mmmm ...Like the people going around in a circle to keep coming out of the building wth ....I had never considered it to be anything other than what the MSM were putting out but have to say I am very skeptical now .S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That's a pretty ambitious title but I find myself agreeing with that sentiment.
It really is the best video on Sandy Hook and I've watched dozens if not hundreds of.
She has remarkable organizational and presentation skills.
Everything is discussed with tact and as respectfully as the subject can possibly be approached.

Her conclusion which I agree with is that Sandy Hook was a drill being used to measure, monitor and shape public response to an incident of mass violence. The entire world through social media and the internet has become a giant laboratory and were all rats running through the maze. This is part of what the NSA does, learning how we react so they can further shape us with a minimum of resistance from the public.

Whether anyone died or not is unimportant to the larger picture here. Of course if any did die it certainly matters to them - which goes without saying (but if you don't say it people will think you're a monster for writing such a statement so there, I said it)

She does a remarkable job at presenting all the oddities and conflicting reports and producing a larger context for them to exist in. I'm sure she could make a 5 hour presentation on Sandy Hook and cover every last piece of minutiae but what she does in an hour and half is truly amazing. It is such a complex story so full of touchy subjects that it becomes an act of negotiating a minefield to remark on certain people or incidents. She pulls it off with no hurt feelings or nasty insinuations.

Watch it. If you care about the subject at all.
Just watch it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah just finished it myself. Got to agree. Nothing new to me as far as information, but it was presented great, in a coherent context.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

StratosFear
Sort of interested in what the guy is saying in the first few minutes, anyone know how he is or know of a link to a video where you can here him without that damn music?

I believe this is the interview that you're looking for:

Joyce Riley Interviews Mike Powers

Published on Jan 19, 2013 Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran MIKE POWERS has found glaring inconsistencies regarding the Sandy Hook shooting and will be breaking it down for us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join