It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heat Pump Is an Overunity Device?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Mary Rose

hellobruce
. . . heat pumps do exist but they have nothing at all to do with free energy or perpetual motion machines.

If free energy is defined as energy in to the device that is from the environment rather than electrical power, yes, it is.

We have established on the thread now that the link to perpetual motion machines is that the term people have been using to describe a device that puts out more than you had to put in - "overunity" - is a bogus term designed to obfuscate and mislead so that suppression of free energy can succeed.

By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days. No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire. Problem is people put bogus things like a magnetic generator which needs 5 200 dollar magnets and will run for about a year probably less.Then people who dont know any better realize it produces less power then a thousand dollars will buy in electricity before the magnets die. But what do they care they got your money for the plans.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

dragonridr
By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days.

I used the term "free energy" not "over unity."

Let's drop "over unity" so that we don't go round and round in circles with a word that is not allowed on Wikipedia, the reference of choice on ATS.

dragonridr
No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire.

No, they wouldn't. I trust myself on this, not you.

Why do you assume that a powersource that is the environment itself would be allowed to replace the way we do things today?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Mary Rose
No, they wouldn't.

yes they would - but the only people flogging such devices are conmen.

Why do you assume that a powersource that is the environment itself would be allowed to replace the way we do things today?

if such a device existed it would be easy to patent it and release all the details on the internet and no one would be able to stop its release.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Mary Rose
No, they wouldn't.

yes they would - but the only people flogging such devices are conmen.

if such a device existed it would be easy to patent it and release all the details on the internet and no one would be able to stop its release.

It would also guarantee a Nobel Prize for its inventor.
edit on 3-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Let's drop "over unity" so that we don't go round and round in circles with a word that is not allowed on Wikipedia, the reference of choice on ATS.

The same thing that happens with "over unity" happens with "free energy". To the scientist there is no free energy because it all comes from somewhere, in layman's terms it can be used to define a system where the source of energy comes at no cost.

That seems to be the point you are having so much trouble with.

How can you come to this conclusion when solar panels, solar ovens, wind tubines, tidal generators and water wheels exist?
edit on 3-12-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Mary Rose

dragonridr
By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days.

dragonridr
No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire.

No, they wouldn't. I trust myself on this, not you.

There is no free energy there is however low cost energy. Even with solar for example requires batteries and parts to be replaced meaning there will be maintenance costs. Now to say someone who comes up with a low cost alternative wont be rich is just silly. The government is funding all kinds of energy alternatives and has thousands of scientists researching energy alternatives. Your reading to many internet web pages who want to lie about how tech is being suppressed to sell you something. Have you heard of National Renewable Energy Laboratory by chance? Do you realize this is a huge facility which does nothing but look for alternative energy as they say there researchers are dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. The moneys there we just need the idea who do you think funds fusion research?

Here have a look

www.nrel.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There no such thing in the physical universe as 'something from nothing'. That's the thing of biblical fairy tales only.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Mary Rose
We have established on the thread now that the link to perpetual motion machines is that the term people have been using to describe a device that puts out more than you had to put in - "overunity" - is a bogus term designed to obfuscate and mislead so that suppression of free energy can succeed.

See "Scalar Waves"

Mary Rose
I see two instances now of terminology that is used by alternative science and should be in the dictionary but is not in the dictionary; instead the researcher is redirected to a different term, which serves to confuse things quite a bit.

On this thread: Scalar wave is redirected to scalar field.

On another thread - "A Heat Pump Is an Overunity Device?" - "overunity" is redirected to "perpetual motion."

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri May 2 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes even the harvesting technique has some losses or not because apparantly the heat pump is 100% because the air goes with the heat completely during its pumping of heat via compressor.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: holylucifer

And yes from the extraction process the unbalanced nature is that you have alot of power which means completely enough to keep it running whilst that powers the extraction process and the extraction process has excess energy which means you can power a load or let all of this go out of control and burn up or go to infinity?

All at the same time proven by fact.

What do you think guys?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Behind all of this, it actually really is linked to zpe it's self which really is the case.

The zpe is already done in nature ands tit for tat the oompf to keep this going regarding energy extraction is zpe it's self i think its done externally by zpe.

And yes 100% is present in the system.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Because in nature zpe replenishes the energy you took from the environment.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you argue against this and think energy runs out and is not perpatual this machine would not Work whatsoever even the machine running off the excess power to run it's self along with excess energy to run a load indefinatly.

Basic physics and this torque goes way back to where it started whats the obvious answer?

Look closer at it like einstien did it means the same thing with the torque.

without end without beginning is where the torque is coming from which fully backs up the mellen thomas benedict answer that it generates its self behind all of it and is where the torque returns to which means perpetual motion and this fully complys with this energy extraction device which runs completely off the energy extraction process and should be obvious it also runs a load so what do you think again?

It proves what i have just said completely and you and i know it works completely.
edit on 2-5-2014 by holylucifer because: -

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

There are different ways to get extraction this method is one of them look at the heat extraction for evidence it really is getting it's power from zpe its self in nature.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This unbalanced method of running off excess power as i said above of couple of threads resembles zpe and actually it is externally if you trace where this driving frce comes from is zpe (like a pack of dominos which is unversal in physics which means if u move 1 domino it affects the rest they all fall over) which proves mellen thomas benedict all together.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There is a negetive force which draws poower from zpe which means it is tapping zpe power in nature regarding the machine running off excess power with more to run a load which means exactly that for the way it extracts energy the power to keep its self running is in that negative effect.

It is clear even with a system of losses this is proven to work with a system of losses we need something like no friction to have a self sustaing machine with enough to power its self and a load via the extraction only method via exraction which is present in this system even with losses so somewhere it has that 100% no friction effect but for this the machine running of extrated energy compeltly with extracted power to run a load which we all know and does work and oroven by iother people which means entirely this that zpe is generating it self and hsas power to create which is the unbalanced torque effect or driving force to keep the extraction machine going along with a load indefanity. it is externally getting power directly from zpe ( the driving force).

The driveing force of torque from the extracted energy goes back to zpe which it self generates it self and has power to create which means this torque or unbalanced or driving force of this machine of energy extraction boils down to that perfectly.

In other words if the source zpe did not create energy or generate it self this machine that works entirly of extracted power wheres that torque going to go????

Proves mellen thomas benedict again which i quotred/

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

This negative force is the driving force to keep the energy extraction process going along with excess power to run a load.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join