It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heat Pump Is an Overunity Device?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok I have an air-air heat pump that works down to about 26 but humidity can make the defrost cycle too long. I usually switch to furnace mode when it's under 30 and humid. I have free electricity so I don't know what the cost is per month.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Tucket
If the outdoor temp hovers around zero than yeah..I can see why you're satisfied.

?? Around zero? 32?

Whoops Yeah 32...Im Canadian.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Mary Rose
I have the video of a presentation by Peter Lindemann at the 2013 Bedini-Lindemann Science and Technology Conference entitled Open System Thermodynamics.

Another screenshot:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I apply Occam's Razor to the reason why a scientist's lab blows up every time a scientist's lab blows up. They're scientists. They blow stuff up.

That's always the most likely reason for a lab blowing up/burning down, whatever. Otherwise, it could have been sabotage, criminal burglary with arson, or revenge - all much less likely than some electrical device malfunctioned and burned the place down.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Mon1k3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Okay.

Tesla's biographer Margaret Cheney does say basically that in Tesla: Man Out of Time.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm still working on re-watching the video and putting together a paraphrase of it, but I wanted to see whether there is disagreement about these:

Do you agree that there are two systems of thermodynamics, closed and open?

And do you agree that there is equilibrium and non-equilibrium thermodynamics?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Heat pumps are widely used here as it's an ideal climate for them (very few winter nights below freezing) and the only efficiency that the average homeowner is interested in is the amount of comfort per dollar of running cost (including purchase & maintenance expenses) over the lifetime of the unit. In the highlands where every night is below freezing (0C or 32F) for months on end the heating costs have become prohibitive for all but the wealthy few. At least they were very popular until recent increases in energy prices made plain old woodfires the most efficient (financially) form of home heating once again. Heat pump water heaters are catching on too, or at least were until a few years ago when energy prices tipped the odds in favor of solar options with supplementary electrical heating elements for the odd cold & overcast spell.

Efficient? yes
Competitive financially? not so much now
Overunity? no - unless you want to class wood heaters as overunity too (collecting and exploiting environmental energy sources)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Pilgrum
Overunity? no - unless you want to class wood heaters as overunity too (collecting and exploiting environmental energy sources)

What is the proper definition of overunity in your view?

And why is it an objection to exploit energy from the environment?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

In my own simplest possible definition of overunity, I'd imagine a system that produces sufficient energy to supply its own requirements with a surplus of energy able to be 'exported' to external processes IE an impossible 'machine'

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I have at least one maybe two more nights on the customer equipment next break I'll try to give you a decent reply.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Are you thinking it's impossible because pulling in energy from the environment is impossible?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is there disagreement about what coefficient of performance (COP) is?

Peter Lindemann's lecture has this:

But the Wikipedia article says for a heat pump (not any system) it's the ratio of output to loss and that "thermal efficiency" is the ratio of output to input energy. I don't know why the article would define COP in terms of heat pumps instead of any system (then goes on to mention "complete systems").

So, Lindemann's definition of COP for any system seems to match Wikipedia's definition for "thermal efficiency" instead of their definition for COP for heat pumps, only, apparently.

???

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Is there disagreement about what coefficient of performance (COP) is?
Part of the problem is, those definitions are woefully incomplete. For a given heat pump, the COP can vary wildly depending on environmental conditions. Therefore there is actually a very specific standard for exactly what conditions to use to measure COP, called ISO 13256. Prior to 2000 the standard in the US was ARI standard 320, but the ARI has since adopted ISO 13256. Here is a paper (pdf) comparing the two measurement methods:

www.fire.nist.gov...

The ISO standard specifies things like the indoor dry bulb temperature must be 20.0 degrees C plus or minus 0.3 degrees C, which in actual practice you won't have temperatures within such a tightly setup laboratory limit, so you will not get the measured COP for the device. In the ARI standard this temperature had to be 21.1 degrees C plus or minus 0.3 degrees C, so you would get different COPs using these two different measurement methods. As you can see it's not a very useful measure for practical purposes, though in tightly controlled laboratory conditions it can be used to compare heat pump performance under the specified conditions.

A much better measure is the Performance curve, which is not constrained to plus or minus 3 tenths of a degree etc, but shows the performance over a useful range of conditions. See in the attached link how the COP changes with temperature (performance curve) for the same heat pump, and for more explanation about the COP:

www.heatpumpcentre.org...
edit on 17-11-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Alot of things, technologies are nerfed, not used to their potential. HHO, for exmple, is overunity as well. And is used in the space industry, powers some of those black triangles. And they don't want us to have hydrogen.

What's going on with Hydrogen, AND with the friction water heaters, AND with Searle's magnetic device, is related to cavitation and the video I linked by Jason Verbelli, well many videos and if you click under his video for the reading material, starting with Keely's Secret, to Walter Russel, and many many others, of course Tesla, its all about the electric universe.

The best overview on all of the technologies is Sonoluminescence.

You have to watch them all!

Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1

Basically what all of these overunity things are about relates to the Electric Universe, Cold Fusion, ie release of energy. And Magnetic Forces.

An example given that I liked the most is in nature. When they do these experiments its As Above So Below. The micro and the macro.

The explosion, radioactive, fossil fuel and destructive energies they're basing our sciences and advancements on, make them alot of money and basically put humanity in a situation of harming earth and each other and being quarantined in the universe.

Right up their alley.

Whereas the real energies that allow deep space, clean energies, are implosive, and non destructive.

Frequencies and the musical universes play part and even in neutralizing disease and radiation. Searle also created Reverse Sine. And Jason Verbelli had a video out on that, that I included in one of my threads.

And this bizarre thing kept happening, they kept removing it from youtube claiming that Sitchin's family was claiming copyright.

When they don't own a concept. And Jason was displaying how the concept worked using small magnets and basically paper towel tubes, on his own coffee table. So it was his work completely.

Now I just don't put it up. Because I kept replacing it and it kept disappearing. You have to search for it yourself.

Its canceling out a Sine Wave/Hz by a reverse Sine.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Part 2:

The thing about the micro/macro is all revealed in the pistol shrimp. Also Electric Universe and a look at our star.

Basically implosion or cold fusion, cavitation is taking place. The shrimp snaps his claw shut, releases a tiny bubble, and has the genetics to make this shotgun sound, that is a HZ wave, that goes through the bubble and causes the interior of the bubble to reach the temperature of the sun's corona, then blasts his enemies backward.

Now, while the temperature is the sun, his claw is cool. The sun's corona is hot, but that doesnt make the sun's core a nuclear hot reactor.....!!!!!!

Its not hot at all actually!!!!!

The corona is hot!!! The sun puts out alot of HZ, and sounds, and friction and causes CAVITATION or COLD FUSION to take place, huge releases of sub atomic or magnetic energies is taking place, it also combines all the elements that build up our solar system including WATER, they have found H2O in the sun's corona. Quite a mechanism going on there.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your post is about overunity, in general.

What about the heat pump? Is it overunity, or not? How should they be tested for performance?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well couldn't get into the design. I recalled when I was searching for water heaters and various things, that the heat pump was mentioned in the youtube videos with a huge amount of skeptics. So it seemed to be a design principal that allowed for overunity, but the devices are made to be limited. Which would have to do with how they're designed, layouts, materials, etc.

The overall is important to me, I'm not an expert at looking into the electrical schematics of a device.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Unity_99
The best overview on all of the technologies is Sonoluminescence.
Verbelli really needs an education to do what he's trying to do.

First he says he is looking at technologies rejected by the mainstream...but sonoluminscence is not rejected by the mainstream. Then he says some really ignorant stuff, like asking how sonoluminscence can achieve star like temperatures without having the mass of a star. If he was educated he could answer his own question, but what does he do instead of getting an education? He wastes his time researching a who's who of crackpots whose nonsensical devices never got off the drawing board (except Tesla but it's an insult to Tesla to include him with all those crackpots). Tesla actually did some useful stuff in his younger years but went off the rails in his later years with some hypothetical ideas that never panned out.

The who's who of crackpots he discusses, unlike sonoluminescence, do defy mainstream science, and this is why none of their crackpot ideas ever worked and why as Jason admits he's still paying to heat his house and put gas in his car. Science actually works, most of the time, and even when it doesn't get the right answer the first time, it's self correcting...eventually. But there's no correcting the anti-science crowd Verbelli admires (the ones he talks about starting at about 12.5 minutes in that video). They seem to be oblivious to scientific reason if not outright hoaxers like Keely, which is why their stuff never worked, which is why Jason is still paying to put gas in his car.

If Verbelli reaches a point where he no longer has to put gas in his car, I can assure you it will have nothing to do with master hoaxer Keely nor any of the other deluded crackpots in Verbelli's list who never made a working device.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

What it means and how it the principles consistently work, as above so below is indeed misunderstood.

Also the concept of electricity itself and how it works. Electrons dancing around an all positive proton. Not likely. Its a make believe idea. What's really working our lights and devices is magnetic flux's.
Something Edward Leedskalnin wrote himself.

Jason goes much further than brilliant connecting of dots and bringing the work together coherently. He also does experiments.

His video was the source of this thread of mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They keep removing Jason's video: Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators.

But I do recall the entire process he demonstrated.

Basically reverse SINE, and Searle device was mentioned by Bearden in his paper, Ive linked to, so its both for disease and for turning plutoinium into a harmless paperweight. We have HAARP like technology causing damage and destruction, when this same thing can be used to cure and heal and restore, and that is worth demanding by the people.

But basically he used magnets and tubes. He said the mistake we often make is permanently attaching the magnet so it doesnt move to our devices, but Searle imprints magnets, and you can imprint magnetic patterns, clusters, mixtures of postives and negatives. You can create weaker but still slightly repulsive fields, so that machine parts don't wear out and are almost immortal themselves. Its a different way to conduct science.

A way that isn't fleecing humanity and making a fortune off broken devices and limited scarsity fuel. Of course they simply don't want to do this with us, just keep it under wraps in the secret space program where you need overunity and clean energy and can't waste anything or have parts wear out.

In any case, you put the magnets on a flux, with give. So he gave example of putting them into tubes that could flex. That creates a SINE WAVE.

Then from a SINE wave, a pulse of energy, a HZ, everything else starts to fall into place.

As with these other technologies, because SINE and HZ have everything to do with implosion and cold fusion.

As does friction.

So with the heat pump:

I have been just researching on the overunity site, it talks about no violation of the conservation of energy, but it is overunity in the energy. And that means, something that was held was released. It means a kind of caviation took place.

Sonoluminescence and caviation are in the same category by the way. The release of energy causing the star in a jar temperatures. Cause and effect basically.

Now back to the heat pump, I can't link this other forum, so all I can say is what I'm reading, is that more energy can be released or tapped than normally is, (and energy is stored in atomic clusters and magnetic "arrangemetns", akin to little balls clustered and snapped together that make up matter. my own 2 cents).

Things that release energy are friction and hz.

From what I was reading the JTEC heat pump is here, and it looks like the site went down, they're saying the hoods got him.

Hmmm...
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here is someone's look into these matters:

farislandllc.com...

And the schematics

farislandllc.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join