It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Reveals Monsanto Collusion with Government to Create Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Funny, I waited at the bus stop with my son this morning and cursed the contrails hanging over head. In my mind I began hating the people doing this then I prayed for justice. Glinting through the hazy lines, the sun revealed more contrails in the distance dispersing into finger like clouds.

Now, drinking a coffee and and perusing my news sources I came across this:

You already know about Snowden unveiling the secret of heavy government surveillance via the NSA and CIA on its own people, but the whistleblower has released another information bomb that will make chemtrail watchers and suspects of the ‘conspiracy’ of a eugenics program sit up and listen. According to Snowden, chemtrails are part of a ‘benevolent’ program to stop global warming. By cooperating with jet fuel manufacturers (and though he doesn’t say this, likely branches of the military) the government has been spraying the skies with chemicals in order to keep us from severe draught and other weather patterns which would cause famine in large swaths of the United States. But here’s the biggest shocker – with cooperation from Monsanto, a secret geo-engineering lab was set up, known by insiders as the ‘crown jewel’ or Muad’Dib. This lab has been operating since the 1960s without the knowledge of the people.

The rest of the article by Christina Sarich can be found by following this link:

Snowden Monsanto Chemtrails

Perhaps the debunkers can be laid to rest. Conspiracy theories aren't conspiracy if they are the truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This thread from a few days ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those with short attention spans who dont wish to read through old threads, the story here was sourced back to a satire / joke website.

At the Chronicle.SU, we take truth seriously. We take what we do so seriusly, untruths at chronicle.su are punishable by mutilation or death.

Sadly, chronicle.su is not of this earth. After crash landing in an asteroid December 30th, 1976, the alien husks of Chronicle editors rapidly adapted to Earth climates and bacterial flora. They are able to survive naturally in the wild and reproduce freely.

Here at chronicle.su, we take a liberal stance on drug abuse and theft of intellectual property, but that does not mean we are liberal because liberals are faggots and I ain’t no steer-boatin’ queer!

...and once again, no evidence emerged for chemtrails except for lies being spread by desperate chemtrailers clinging to any straws, even if they're hoaxes.

edit on amThursdayfam1 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There's no such thing as coincedence, only the illusion of.....right?

So although this thread I am linking is in the HOAX bin I can't help but see a pattern here.

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Very Soon

There is a direct link between these two news stories and it further leads credence to the idea that Edward Snowden is a Russian agent.

Is a new war being waged ala agriculture?
edit on 14-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

So although this thread I am linking is in the HOAX bin I can't help but see a pattern here.

could it be that this thread and article supporting it is a hoax as well

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

FarmerGeneral
Perhaps the debunkers can be laid to rest.

Firstly, someone's blog is not proof of anything. Secondly, Snowden would not release any information to some unheard-of blog, or a satirical website that the blog points to.

As was shown in the previous thread on this subject, this story was already proven a hoax.

So, the "debunkers" continue to have facts and science on their side, and the "chemtrail believers" continue to spread hoaxes and lies.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

no, after you say it three times, it becomes truth.
You can even show them where and how it originated, yet, since it sounds good and fits inside the box......truth.

Lemmings.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

Firstly, someone's blog is not proof of anything.

[...]

So, the "debunkers" continue to have facts and science on their side

you can't see the contradiction/doublethink, can you?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

join