It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot. The REAL economic collapse and Internet take down..may have just started

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vrtrader

Yeah, but that would cause instantaneous widespread panic. Its the take down of the internet from the inside, not the destruction of it or switching it off..Just like the "free press" MSM, taken over from the inside and used as a state run propaganda machine, by proxy. The internet has been taken over so that it is almost 100 percent under the control of Google, with its proven link to the NSA. Much as how Microsoft monopolized the OS market for decades, and still does and how Facebook monopolizes social networks (also NSA). You now have a search engine that virtually controls the www. Also I have noticed how the internet just does not fee as open as it once did ..might be my imagination..I dunno.

The government knows the dollar will collapse, its inevitable and they don't care what panic and riots that causes, but they want to make sure they have the army and police on side and trained up, and enough jail cells prepared to control everyone when it comes down to it, which takes years to prepare. TSA and homeland security are just the easing into a full blown police state. But you cant condition a population to accept a police state overnight, you boil the frog slowly..also it takes years to condition a military and police force to change their mindset and turn them against their own population, all the evidence suggests that's whats been going on..look at the tanks and shutdown of Boston after the marathon. Remember its other Americans citizens who work in the TSA and who happily do their job, knowing the American people hate them, people who went to the same schools and live on the same streets. Stanford prison experiment.

We will see...
edit on 13-11-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've long considered a shutdown of the internet would be too blatant, and too damaging to themselves, for it to be a valid part of whatever plan TPTB would enact.

Excessive throttling from T1 providers (the big fiber owners) maybe. Allowing just enough bandwidth to present MSM sites stating "everything is okay" and to not be alarmed, in a lightweight format. Blocking any kind of streaming or cellular data uploading from people on the streets.

Or some serious port blocking. Maybe units active with TPTB will operate out of some higher end port range that is saved just for them and their communications.

But total net blackout? Instant disruption of stock exchanges, media, telecommunications, basically a giant red flag to the world that something is wrong. A higher chance of open panic amongst the people.

Keep it subtle, move your forces into positions when people can't easily just record and YouTube upload it, or tweet about it. Sure people will notice, but they won't be able to warn anyone in the broad manner we are accustomed to now. Most people still believe in their government as a whole. So keep it quiet, suppress things but don't cause an outright panic. Move your final pieces into position on the board; and then it's too late to do anything but react.

I'd wager that the majority of citizens in just about any country would react with a far greater level of panic and defensive aggression in a total blackout; where as most would just huddle at home and wait for the government to save them in a more subtle suppression.

Of course, I could be wrong. Guess we'll see. All of this might just be true paranoia

Edit: BlackHat beat me to it, but yeah - basically it be just too sudden to hit the killswitch, so to speak.
edit on 13-11-2013 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think it was supposed to break down in 2001 but "something" jump-started the war machine and induced a artificial recovery. Like the economy was like a speeding car heading towards a brick wall and that there was really nothing that could be done - except trying to slow it down.

The pain of it all is being spread out by prolonging it - I wish I knew why. Maybe it buys time for something. Time to pillage or time to prepare for something. I don't know.

There's an overwhelming sense that "they" are hurrying and getting more anxious (along with the public) as it all drags on.

Often I think we're also being goaded into a revolution at some point so it can be directed by something other than the intention of the revolutionaries.

For me at least - it's not the time to pick sides in anything - it's wiser to try and step BACK from all the political rabble and actively NOT participate in the herd.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

g146541
"They" will not be taking down the internets.
If "they" were to, many world of warcrackers would be in the streets killing folks with their cosplay suits and real swords. Not to mention what the CoD Etc. players would be doing.
There would be a revolt, but this time we have a clear picture of who we would go after.
Just like the US Mil playing card deck with Saddam and his people, many of us have our own version.
For these people there will be no trial.
Everyone should start making their own deck!

Silly, silly. It's much too late for that. The NSA has us all under constant surveillance and the DHS is building up a secret police force. Sure, here in America, we'll do our best. Millions will take up their arms but when the SHTF, they'll probably have a surprise in store for us. Most will get rounded up in the wee hours when you're asleep. They've been trying to take away the guns, but are failing miserably, so I'm sure there is a back up plan. A sneak attack is the answer. We are all so wired in now, it's much too late for a revolt because as soon as folks started to plan it, even as the first words are mentioned, that's as far as it would go because they'd be all over the conspirers like flies on horse s*#t. Think about it, was the Snowden thing any real surprise to us at all? No. Snowden was a purposeful leak just to see what we'd do about it and we did nothing.

Google, Facebook, camera's everywhere, smart phones, gps in our vehicles, face tracking software, license plate scanners, and on and on it goes. No, it's much too late for a revolt, because they know more about each and everyone of us than our own spouses. But we true Americans won't sit back and do nothing. We'll do our best, but it won't be pretty.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

Yes I agree. How many people outside of us, (AKA the so called conspiracy and tin hat brigade), have heard of Alex Jones? I would estimate it to be 10's of millions at least, and that's inside the USA alone, never mind the rest of the world, which is quite strange isnt it, as Jones caters to "conspiracy nuts" and does not belong to the MSM. So how come he is so well know? Answer is because he has been repeatedly featured in the MSM for years. So on one hand you have Jones the underground spokesperson and front man who isnt part of the MSM machine, yet you also have the Jones who has been repeatedly on Fox etc and thereby promoted on the MSM. WHY, when the MSM is the antithesis of the truth? See things are not as they appear. In fact where did the original widespread concept of the NWO and FEMA camps come from? people like Alex Jones. Yet this supposedly underground belief system, is all over the mainstream.

I honestly think the MSM wanted to play two sides here. To so blatantly deny collapse and sugar coat it that it would force most people to look to the likes of Jones (brought to you by the MSM on Fox etc), who actively promote the idea that martial law was around the corner for at least the last 10 years. Basically I think TPTB have been using elements of the supposedly underground media such as INFOWARS (which is clearly a very well funded and highly popular operation) to encourage both an acceptance of the inevitable and to encourage significant opposition among the types of people who are members of militias.

Once you spark a resistance to form in significant numbers, with significant firepower, you can justify a full scale fight back with troops and martial law..Also the threat of gun confiscations (which was highly publicized in the MSM as well as in the underground media), prompted a huge public response to buy firearms...further inflating the odds of a sporadic and disorganized attempt at armed revolution, especially as a real revolution cannot get organized due to the nature of the internet being monitored for specifically those types of things. You would have pockets of resistance all over the states but no coordination..so it would be easy to crush with a highly trained military. if that happens, the government could persuade anyone that troops on the street are a necessary evil..especially as people were allowed to purchase M16's, the most popular "recreational firearm" in the states...because my guess is that there must already be a significantly huge number of large underground heavily armed militia groups that must have formed all across America under the continual influence of people like Jones and threats of gun confiscations etc, as all the while he has been stirring people up to fight back etc...Also the FBI is supposed to monitor things such as homegrown militias, yet rarely if ever do you hear of any major busts. I think everything is being allowed to build up deliberately. because unless the US starts WW3 very soon as a way to reset capitalism, they will have no choice but option B which is martial law at home..none of the two options are good.

if paper money is essential a bounced cheque (especially the dollar), as it has nothing backing it, then the international money men will eventually stop playing ball. So far oil has substituted gold as what backs the dollar on international money markets, but the amount of dollars printed under QE-1 to 3 and beyond, have basically been an exorcise in writing the same cheque for the same amount of oil thousands of times over, therefore devaluing the dollar to a fraction of its current value. The real actual value of the US dollar must be in the rejoin of cents, if even that much, but manipulation in the markets has kept the system running, literally ON EMPTY.

Its my belief that the main reason the system has not collapsed back in 2008 etc, is because international agreements had been made to prop the global economy up..I mean that's not even a secret, everyone knows the banks were bailed out..everywhere Europe as well as the states..but most people don't really understand what that means. because to "bail out" someone sounds like your fixing a problem, and that's why the MSM were so keen to repeatedly term this money theft as a "bail out" making it sound like a problem that has been fixed...instead of theft from the people in the form of taxes and cuts to public services and a huge rise in the cost of living etc.. to pay off corrupt banks, and then repeated money printing on top of the "austerity measures" to further devalue currency and further raise the cost of living. The only thing the money printing did, was what money printing always does, it increases the volume of cash in circulation and therefore devalues the currency massively.

The international traders and money men are only interested in their own greed, they don't care if a country crashes etc..that's how capitalism functions, its based on the individuals motivation to accumulate wealth. the ones who accumulate most wealth are the most highly motivated to do so, naturally the most greedy and ruthless, psychotic minded people. the fact there has not yet been a run on the US banks and a complete crash of the US stock market is highly suspicious, HIGHLY. Truth is there probably almost certainly has been one in 2008, as most international money men would have pulled out of the US financial system back in 2008 or 9 or certainly after then. the whole thing must have been covered up, as I said the money men do not care, like George Soros, if you know anything about how that guy operates, he cares nothing about crashing a countries economy if it makes him richer..and these guys underpin the whole system, so the only reason the US didnt crash already must be due to a monumental cover up.

But you cant stop an economic collapse, but sure, you can postpone it.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

markvinkeslag

(A New World) Order out of Chaos

In June 2013, a joint venture from researchers at Lloyd's of London and Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) in the United States used data from the Carrington Event to estimate the current cost of a similar event to the world economy at $2.6 trillion. Which would we the crown on top of the ongoing process of destroying our currency, our lifes. The fatal blow that turns us into financial equals and wipes all our financial data.

A reboot of our world. The perfect moment for the well prepared NWO to step up.

Much of what you describe could also be carried out with multiple EMP bursts. No need to rely on nature for what you can blame on nature.

I'm old enough to have lived through several 11 year cycles of the solar maximum. While I had heard of sun flares in the past, I was never aware of an 11 year cycle until last year. I also have never seen so much publicity in major outlets about solar flare activity. The sudden interest in the subject makes me think that this is propaganda. Once we are hit by an EMP, they will blame it on solar flares and we the sheople will be in no position to doubt at that point as we try to get things back up and running like good little lemmings.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

TheBlackHat
reply to post by Floydshayvious

Its my belief that the main reason the system has not collapsed back in 2008 etc, is because international agreements had been made to prop the global economy up..I mean that's not even a secret, everyone knows the banks were bailed out..everywhere Europe as well as the states..

That brings up something I noticed while the shutdown was creating all the rabble here. The same thing - at the same time - was happening in the Eurozone - it just had a different label - "The Eurozone Crisis".

Here it's "Oh no - we're out of money - give us a higher debt ceiling and bigger budget or it's a catastrophy!"

There it's "Oh no - we're out of money - so we're holding a very important meeting with the central bank VIPs to squeeze more money out of you least it's catastrophy."

WHY we observe the two as separate things baffles me.

We are systematically being LEACHED for some purpose and (In my opinion) we're being fooled into thinking everything that's happening around the world in regards to the global economy are individual things dealing with individual countries that have no connection to each other - I don't think that's true.

Something is being paid for, off of global human blood and labor, that we are not aware of IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is another example of what im talking about. Gridex II, you would think this would have fairly widespread media coverage, in the MSM, just to educate people that a national "fire drill" type of event is going ahead today... So check this out. I typed in Gridex II in yahoo and Google and hit the news tab's, and virtually nothing comes up, maybe 3-5 pages of news articles, and the news sources are not mainstream ones, as far as I see, other than the new york times... www.nytimes.com..., which is a Murdoch controlled paper..even odder.

I mean wouldn't you expect much wider MSM coverage for a simulation as big as this???? Or is there something Im missing here?

Or is it just me?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by rickymouse

If it weren't for the welfare payments, this would look exactly like the '30s or worse right now with people living in Obama- and Bushvilles. But because the government is working so hard to keep people inside housing and out of site, we don't see that level of poverty.

Obama has remarked on more than a few occasions how he likens himself to FDR. My worry is that he's wondering how to provoke the next big war (WWIII) because it is popularly believed that WWIII saved the American economy from the Depression.

And as to Google. What do you think those barges are? IMO, they're floating living quarters for the top execs to keep them away from the chaos that will erupt on land. They even have luxury living quarters. They can keep the 'net running in style without having to worry about the little people.

I hardly imagine the top executives are going to be living in barges. They all have their luxury yachts and islands, but even those don't have enough food to last months. Their only hope for safety would be in ocean liners. Those have enough supplies for three months, and rooms luxurious enough for a film star. They also have satellite internet and conference rooms. Some ocean liners even have their own operating theater and dentist just in case. I could imagine them riding it out somewhere in the Pacific while the whole world falls apart.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Who care if or when IT happens, it needs to happen. The world we have all grown so comfortable with is a sham and a farce - it never had anywhere to go but down when it's built on lies and false truths. The technology they give us is rubbish compared to what should be in operation in this day and age so I say let the chips fall where they may and give us a chance at something REAL.

I for one have a great deal of faith in humanity and I do think a blackout, civil war would be be a mess at first but I think the people would come together and make something out of nothing as they always do.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

You forget: the world powers HAVE backup plans any future post apocalyptic world will be, and its for them to decide.

Consider an extension event, exactly that - the world as we know it wont "come back from it"

Imagine a world populated by one two continents survivors. China vs USA vs RUSSIA - so much land, such narrow ideologies, faiths and knowledge.

Its like wiping the slate clean back to the stone age, only with advanced knowledge and technologies.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by markvinkeslag

This is the weakest solar maximum in over 100 years man. It should be popping X6 flares frequently, but it can only do X3s. There would have to be a large, dense, fast CME on course to hit Earth just as its poles are flipping, when its magnetic field is weakest, for anything to get through to that extent. What you're talking about is an X9 or stronger, which this solar cycle is not giving any indication of producing.

However there is a very menacing sunspot coming over the "horizon" of the Sun, which will be facing Earth in a few days, so wait and see. helioviewer.org See the sunspot to the far left just coming over the side? I'm not saying it's dangerously powerful, just saying that's the best this solar maximum has had to offer.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

kronos11
Who care if or when IT happens, it needs to happen. The world we have all grown so comfortable with is a sham and a farce - it never had anywhere to go but down when it's built on lies and false truths.

Indeed it should, for us who are well aware of whats really going on behind the scenes and are in discomfort with how things go down. But I believe, what you say is a wish and nothing more.
Far too many people are making money and living the "good life", and unfortunately those are the one who hold the strings. And most of the rest of the people, regular folks, are utmost ignorance, they just wait for the weekend to go to the football game, and hope to get a raise by the end of the year. They ask no questions.
I believe we are the minority, and we just sit here hoping for things to change, and reassuring ourselves things will do in the end.
I personally, wish for something to happen, but im not so sure it will ultimately. I just hope to live my life as far as i can from the lies and farce the world has to offer.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

'the world is being De-Americanized in steps... led by China, Russia, Germany as the core monetary giants that will replace the USD

Germany is a exporter of high end goods. If the world economy collapses they are the first to fall. China imports most of the raw materials it uses to make things to then export. If the world economy collapsed they would be able to revert back to "the way it was" though. I think they would survive but may need to invade countries for food. In a global collapse the US may have the best chance. Their massive farming capability should not be overlooked, not to mention the best military. Of course, it comes down to leadership. I don't have faith in the bureaucrats, so who knows.

Germany is a house of cards. They are doing well solely because of exports.

V

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

LittleBlackEagle
they are now acting like a cornered animal clawing at everyone to not be removed.

There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

post by St Udio

'the world is being De-Americanized in steps... led by China, Russia, Germany as the core monetary giants that will replace the USD

De-americanized but to what extent... many people fail to recognize the massive influence America has in global popular culture which has nothing to do with the economy. When Beyonce or even some second rate artist like Rick Ross goes to Africa or Asia they sell out big time. If you research what are the most popular programs for TV in all the various foreign countries, particularly the Middle East and Asia are reruns of American programs leading the way and second and third are local or indigenous programs. Also companies like the UFC put on events all over the world and they have shown more of a response and sell out bigger venues outside the US in countries like Asia, Brazil, China, etc. You can't destroy the idea of innovation and freedom which the US represents.

This de-Americanization idea IMO is a propoganda "wish" of the one percent because the US represents freedom and has been a beacon of hope for so long to the rest of the world that they have to tear it down any way they can.
edit on 14-11-2013 by kronos11 because: t

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

You know what Someone is always saying how we are weeks or days away from economic collapse!
I expect when we finally are days away from TSHTF scenario no one will prepare or even pay attention
to what is happening! I wonder if this is done on purpose to keep us off balance for when this day really
does finally come!
I don't know when it will happen but I will tell you what IMO what this time of upheaval may in fact be like!
I suspect this will happen sometime near the beginning of winter! I suspect there will be a communication blackout
and then most of the residential power will be cut! Next we would see lots of national guard units being deployed with orders to shoot looters! There will also be lots of helicopters flying about! I expect TPTB to spread the word around by whatever means they have at their disposal to head to the closest DHS emergency facility so that people can be provided with food, water, heat and shelter!
These would be the so called FEMA camps! Next I see the National guard units going house to house to round up the rest of the populous! I suspect that any resistance will be met with a bullet or consumed with fire! I also suspect that this will be when large factions of people will come together to resist TPTB!
I also suspect there will be private security or mercenary groups such as Blackwater inside the US!
I also believe that there will be entire towns that resist and they will either be quarantined or eliminated!
This will be no war but a genocide, entirely worse then any we have ever known!
I suspect that those in the camps will not be spared as I expect them to be experimented on, used for
labor or exterminated if they are not deemed useful in some aspect!
I realize this may be a worse case scenario but I don't underestimate the evil that is in control of TPTB!
I realize that many of the military may not be up for the task of extermination and this is where I suspect there will
be special mercenary hit squads Tasked with dropping bombs or murdering dissenters!
I suspect the Military will be used for policing and quarantine! Maybe the most unstable will be used as hit squads
as well!
I suspect there will be certain things that precede this! Like the moving around of military, militia, mercenary and even foreign troops! Also the elitist hierarchy will have their families brought to safety and they may even be moved
to underground bunkers! I also suspect there will be large amounts of trading volume in the US markets! We may even
see a large drop in stocks even up to 1000 points in a really short period of time! They may even move whatever gold is left out of the country though I believe this has been done already and all that is left in the reserve is painted or gold plated lead! We may even hear of persons trying to dump large amounts of T-bonds but I feel only the undisciplined rogues would attempt this! Some of these rogues may attempt to dump whatever dollars they have
in US banks! We may hear of some really weird things happening in the news but it's more likely most of the crazy stuff will be kept out of the MSM! I don't expect this to happen this year but one never knows when the end of
days will come!
I may even be entirely wrong and all that happens during this collapse of the US economy is we
end up resembling a third world country! I suspect if this better case scenario happens the pain may actually be worse!
Though it may be less intense it would happen over a longer period of time! There would be many homeless and hungry people in the US and crime would be rampant! We would be killing each other over scraps of food or a place
near the fire! No one on this world really knows what awaits us on the next page of the calendar year!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

TheBlackHat
reply to post by butcherguy

The economic collapse was postponed with all the money printing and manipulation of the markets, especially the blatant manipulation of the price of gold.
I did wonder why the US government didn't default years ago, rather than continuing to borrow and print money...as those strategies are proven historically to cause hyper inflation etc...so printing money is well known NOT TO FIX THINGS BUT MAKE THEM WORSE.
And i was puzzled as to why they chose to do this..but now I see what the overall idea has been. The collapse was inevitable, the money printing just bought them time, time they needed to get certain measures carried out..like the gradual control of the internet and the training of homeland security forces.
Most economic analysts predicted collapse in 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014..the reason they insist its going to happen is because its inevitable..but the reason they get the date wrong is because of the money printing, market manipulation and media manipulation kept propping everything up, falsely.

I agree that there's a lot of shady stuff going on, and that "they" seem to be moving their pieces into place, but I always feel like the things people always bring up are clearly not getting the story right, even though I've been hearing the same things for decades now. The reason I don't buy it as-is, it's always "the skyrocketing debt" (which is significantly lower as a % of GDP than during WWII, and has been shrinking vs GDP for what, 2 years now? Then there's always the "false" manipulations, but those false manipulations never seem to correct themselves. They're not false. They may be playing unfair, but that's what wagers of economic warfare have been doing for decades (centuries?)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

King as in Martin Luther?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

WWJFKD
There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal.

then you have not met my ex-wife.

Intuitively I think we are in for some major change.

We are a fear driven society, but people are sick of being driven by fear.

It's time for change, and I think it will be much better way of life.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 14-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join