It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot. The REAL economic collapse and Internet take down..may have just started

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Its been approximately 7 years since the wheels feel off the world economy, either by epic levels of individual greed or by design, as many people suspect.
Unlike the MSM have been repeatedly stating, these times are in actual fact not a recession or series of recessions that the west can bounce back from. Its all blatant lies, as most people on sites like this knew long ago.
Only this past week the hacktavist group Anonymous held its million mask march. The event had a virtual MSM blackout. Whatever your opinion of Anonymous (I myself suspect their motivations)..but the fact world wide demonstrations were ignored in most of the MSM is highly concerning.
Also Google and its control of YouTube. Where now you cannot comment on video's unless signed into Google, raising more concerns about no longer being able to make anonymous comments.
Not only that but I suspect Google are manipulating viewing hits on certain videos, lowering the numbers to make it appear a fraction of the true viewing figures on certain political videos or anti political ones. I have no proof of this, but some videos you would expect to have hundreds of thousands of hits, have 5 or 10..etc.
Everything tells me that we are in the end game right now. Google is the built in search engine for Firefox browser, the one time opensource browser. In short Google now almost exclusively CONTROL the WWW. Their links to the NSA have already been established along with Facebook..
Its looks like the internet is now almost sewn up completely...along with the MSM. Clearly not a coincidence, but what appears to be the culmination of long term planning.
i sense doom on the horizon imminently..within days or weeks, not months.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am not sure that I understand what your reasons are for expecting this to come down within days/weeks.

These things that you cite have been under control of TPTB for quite a while now. Why haven't they pulled the plug from the drain already?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yeah i have to agree, i feel things are speeding up as well. good news is they only "think" they have it sewed up. they are now acting like a cornered animal clawing at everyone to not be removed. problem for them is, they have 7 billion humans cornering them, so i would think there is no escape.

if they were really smart, they would step down and hope for mercy, but i doubt many will since they are so far removed from the human race.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

butcherguy
I am not sure that I understand what your reasons are for expecting this to come down within days/weeks.

These things that you cite have been under control of TPTB for quite a while now. Why haven't they pulled the plug from the drain already?

it's not up to them to do anything, it's up to the people of the world to pull that plug and i see more and more saying "no thanks" everyday, to their lies and deceit. that is what is moving faster, awareness of being scammed by governments. their reaction is what the OP speaks of, but the cause is not in their hands, it's in ours globally.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The economic collapse was postponed with all the money printing and manipulation of the markets, especially the blatant manipulation of the price of gold.
I did wonder why the US government didn't default years ago, rather than continuing to borrow and print money...as those strategies are proven historically to cause hyper inflation etc...so printing money is well known NOT TO FIX THINGS BUT MAKE THEM WORSE.
And i was puzzled as to why they chose to do this..but now I see what the overall idea has been. The collapse was inevitable, the money printing just bought them time, time they needed to get certain measures carried out..like the gradual control of the internet and the training of homeland security forces.
Most economic analysts predicted collapse in 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014..the reason they insist its going to happen is because its inevitable..but the reason they get the date wrong is because of the money printing, market manipulation and media manipulation kept propping everything up, falsely.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I think you may be on to something.
If you pay attention, you can see things have been unraveling for a while and it seems to be speeding up. Financially, we're in deep trouble. The debt is outrageous and getting worse every day. Jobs? Please. Obamacare is a complete failure and Obama himself is train wreck of lies and excuses. His own party is starting to turn on him. He may be getting desperate to keep his power at any cost. A disaster drill is coming up [ www.offthegridnews.com... ] and what have we learned about THOSE? That it's a very good time for TPTB to turn it into the real thing. IF the upcoming drill were to be made real, it would be a golden opportunity for martial law and the take over of the US. Most or all power out, internet down, no communications, food delivery drastically reduced, no easy water supply for large cities.......... instant nightmare. It would be the time to crash it all and start over.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Nah, have to remember that Google's corporate headquarters is housed in a physical building, or campus. If they "took down" the net imagine the amount of demonstrators who would show up at their door/gates. Of course the MSM would ignore the protesters, and google would ignore them, so.....never mind. Doom and gloom.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
(A New World) Order out of Chaos

In 2011 economist Kyle Bass interviewed a senior member of the Obama administration about its planned solutions for fixing the US economy and trade deficit. Among the questions he asked was about US exports and wages. But the questions themselves were not nearly as important as the response he received from the senior administration official. In fact this single seven word response clarifies everything. Explains everything, and leaves little else to discuss! “We’re just going to kill the dollar. ”

There it is. The entire agenda in one short sentence. It explains everything we’ve been seeing domestically and globally. That one statement makes every other question irrelevant or otherwise answers all economic mysteries and explains everything ­ nothing else matters! The murder of our national currency, the United States Dollar, is the ultimate agenda to be implemented under Obama. To ‘kill’ the dollar will subvert the United States and destroy it from within, causing choas like nothing else...especially combined with ceasing the right moment for the fatal blow. This brings me to my next point, the reason why everything seemed to go really fast right now. I think it might be cause the right moment for the NWO to step up could be just around the corner. Fema is stacking up on emergency food supplies. DUMBS are finished. Mercenary contracts are signed and foreign soldiers are being taught American tactics and weaponry. Embassies are closing down and billions of bullets, thousands of weapons and tanks are being bought. And the deadline is always late 2013. The big question is..why now?

On September 1–2, 1859, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred. Aurorae were seen around the world, even as far south as the Caribbean; those over the Rocky Mountains were so bright that their glow awoke gold miners, who began preparing breakfast because they thought it was morning. People who happened to be awake in the northeastern US could read a newspaper by the aurora's light. The aurora was visible as far from the poles as Cuba and Hawaii.
Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases giving telegraph operators electric shocks. Telegraph pylons threw sparks. Some telegraph systems continued to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies. Compasses and other sensitive instruments reeled as if struck by a massive magnetic fist.
Scientists have warned that society as we know it, may be greatly disrupted by an intense solar flare predicted for 2013. A solar flare is a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun’s surface caused by a huge explosion on the surface of the sun. A Solar Flare could hit the Earth like a lightening bolt and knock out all electrical and navigational equipment in key parts of the World or even a complete shutdown across the globe.
Solar Flare Scientists believe it could damage everything from aircraft and ground controls, emergency services’ systems, emergency hospital equipment, banks and traffic controls, through to everyday items that we all take for granted such as home computers, tvs and the driver’s friend – the Sat Nav. Power grids could overheat and bring counties to thier knees whilst electronic items, navigation devices and even satellites could stop working after the Sun reaches its maximum power sometime in 2013. The effect of such a ‘storm’ could be felt for days, weeks or even months as we try to bring the World back on line with electricity, communications and vital services. The entire World relies on electricity and satelites for it’s day to day life and to suddenly be thrown into the dark ages will be a major disaster for anyone effected by the solar flare. It is believed that such a phenomenon occurs only once about every 100 years. A once in a lifetime space storm is forecast to stretch from late into 2013 when the sun’s 22 year magnetic energy cycle coincides with its 11-year peak in superpowered sun spot activity.
According to a report published in December 2008, NASA’s THEMIS space craft discovered a hole in earth’s magnetic field which is 10 times as large as previously thought by scientists. The magnetosphere, is designed to protect the planet from the plasma of solar flares, but now it has a hole in it four time the size of the earth.
In June 2013, a joint venture from researchers at Lloyd's of London and Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) in the United States used data from the Carrington Event to estimate the current cost of a similar event to the world economy at $2.6 trillion. Which would we the crown on top of the ongoing process of destroying our currency, our lifes. The fatal blow that turns us into financial equals and wipes all our financial data.

A reboot of our world. The perfect moment for the well prepared NWO to step up.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yes. i have avoided making or posting on doom and gloom threads as I knew it was coming from the get go, just didn't know when due to the money printing and market fixing...as i said this is inevitable. You cant borrow or print money indefinably. The USA cannot possibly rectify it debts, technically the states have been bankrupt for years, by any stretch of the imagination if you owe TRILLIONS and cant pay it back, your bankrupt. They must have made deals with China on the sly, so that China wouldn't call their debts in too quickly, because if China did the US would have already collapsed. Not only that but due to the world wide chain reaction, it was in the interests of all countries who do business with the USA to continue to accept worthless dollars and play along, as a collapse in the US triggers a world wide collapse. The best the world could do was buy time and implement security measures behind the scenes for the inevitable food riots etc.
Look at the recent food stamp situation in the US just another warning its imminent.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
But it's only been 5 years since 2008. I'm not sure why you think the financial collapse happened in 2006.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You clearly misunderstand. Google is the NSA. Facebook is the NSA.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
But it's only been 5 years since 2008. I'm not sure why you think the financial collapse happened in 2006.

For what its worth I became aware of system stalling in 2007, so OK that's 6 years ago, my bad,..the MSM never admired too anything until much later in 2008..and repeatedly called it a recession..
The same MSM are still trying to insist we go in and out of the same recession every January and go back into it again in February and so on and so forth. A fool can see this is no recession, its unprecedented world wide collapse...its just been repeatedly delayed by cooking the books.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And no..Im not a prepper, i never had the resources to dig in, but I knew it was coming all the same. Im confident that Ill be ready to fight for survival as hard as the next person when it all comes down.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What ever is it i hope it hurry's up, the waiting is getting annoying.

WW3 wont be the worlds countries at war with each other - just pull the plug on the internet, set off a few tactically placed atmospheric EMP nukes and watch the world plunge into lawless darkness and everyone will rip everyone else apart.

The NWO will consist of evil lying suits and preppers. now THATS a war i would like to watch. Sadly im neither, so im zombie food.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
grid shutdown drill in 3...2...1...

good luck

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"They" will not be taking down the internets.
If "they" were to, many world of warcrackers would be in the streets killing folks with their cosplay suits and real swords. Not to mention what the CoD Etc. players would be doing.
There would be a revolt, but this time we have a clear picture of who we would go after.
Just like the US Mil playing card deck with Saddam and his people, many of us have our own version.
For these people there will be no trial.
Everyone should start making their own deck!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The government doesn't want us to know we are in a depression. The fact that there is a depression happening is evident, there are a lot of people on antidepressants now. They think treating people for depression will get the country out of depression I guess....actually maybe it will work...If they dope everyone up they will keep spending money and forget about their inability to pay for what they are buying. Make sure that you get your parents to start using prozac and you will get better gifts.
They may even clean out their nest egg and pay off your loans so you can get new ones. They can eat pills supplied by the government, they don't need food.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

TheBlackHat
Its been approximately 7 years since the wheels feel off the world economy, either by epic levels of individual greed or by design, as many people suspect.
Unlike the MSM have been repeatedly stating, these times are in actual fact not a recession or series of recessions that the west can bounce back from. Its all blatant lies, as most people on sites like this knew long ago.
Only this past week the hacktavist group Anonymous held its million mask march. The event had a virtual MSM blackout. Whatever your opinion of Anonymous (I myself suspect their motivations)..but the fact world wide demonstrations were ignored in most of the MSM is highly concerning.
Also Google and its control of YouTube. Where now you cannot comment on video's unless signed into Google, raising more concerns about no longer being able to make anonymous comments.
Not only that but I suspect Google are manipulating viewing hits on certain videos, lowering the numbers to make it appear a fraction of the true viewing figures on certain political videos or anti political ones. I have no proof of this, but some videos you would expect to have hundreds of thousands of hits, have 5 or 10..etc.
Everything tells me that we are in the end game right now. Google is the built in search engine for Firefox browser, the one time opensource browser. In short Google now almost exclusively CONTROL the WWW. Their links to the NSA have already been established along with Facebook..
Its looks like the internet is now almost sewn up completely...along with the MSM. Clearly not a coincidence, but what appears to be the culmination of long term planning.
i sense doom on the horizon imminently..within days or weeks, not months.

Something wicked this way comes. It's a world Coup d'état ending in the defeat of the enemy. It is THE conspiracy that will rise, like a natural systems, to its end. The very reason it is allowed to rise is to seal its fall. Let me give you some information that shows this clearly.

First, the Document Belonging to the Instructor from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

"False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit."

This snapshot of world events, culminating in a visitation by God, is the end of any natural system. Compare this to a dam that is blocked up as the waters rush downstream toward the blockage. The breach breaks and the system equalizes. LINK

Here is another example from Hermes in Egypt: LINK

First, you need the signs of what comes this way as evil.

""And in that day, the world will not be marveled at, [...] and immortality, nor will it be worshiped [...], since we say that it is not good [...]. It has become neither a single thing nor a vision. But it is in danger of becoming a burden to all men. Therefore, it will be despised - the beautiful world of God, the incomparable work, the energy that possesses goodness, the man-formed vision. Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be preferred to life. No one will gaze into heaven. And the pious man will be counted as insane, and the impious man will be honored as wise. The man who is afraid will be considered as strong. And the good man will be punished like a criminal."

---On ATS, is darkness (ignorance) preferred to light? Are pious men counted as insane for believing in God? Are impious men honored as wise?

""And concerning the soul, and the things of the soul, and the things of immortality, along with the rest of what I have said to you, Tat, Asclepius, and Ammon - not only will they be considered ridiculous, but they will also be thought of as vanity. But believe me (when I say) that people of this kind will be endangered by the ultimate danger to their soul. And a new law will be established ... (2 lines missing) ... they will ... (line missing) ... good. The wicked angels will remain among men, (and) be with them, (and) lead them into wicked things recklessly, as well as into atheism, wars, and plunderings, by teaching them things contrary to nature."

---Are the mysteries of the soul considered ridiculous by our materialistic man? Again, read the rest that follows and check the signs. Are they in place today?

"In those days, the earth will not be stable, and men will not sail the sea, nor will they know the stars in heaven. Every sacred voice of the word of God will be silenced, and the air will be diseased. Such is the senility of the world: atheism, dishonor, and the disregard of noble words."

---Check the signs today. Is the air diseased?

""And when these things had happened, Asclepius, then the Lord, the Father and god from the only first god, the creator, when he looked upon the things that happened, established his design, which is good, against the disorder. He took away error, and cut off evil. Sometimes, he submerged it in a great flood; at other times, he burned it in a searing fire; and at still other times, he crushed it in wars and plagues, until he brought ... (4 lines missing) ... of the work. And this is the birth of the world."

---Again, we have the pattern set in place to cycle from death back to rebirth. The key to this was mentioned in symbolism above. I'll get to that.

"The restoration of the nature of the pious ones who are good will take place in a period of time that never had a beginning. For the will of God has no beginning, even as his nature, which is his will (has no beginning). For the nature of God is will. And his will is the good.""

---This is the end of it, but the beginning of all things is the will of God. In physics, this is the strong nuclear force that is invariable. All systems obey this law. Electrons do not follow the law of invariable symmetry and this is why we have cycles of exit and return. In terms of the Bible, this is involution and evolution, or baptism in the waters of life. He gave the mystery away here:

""And what is this that I say about the Egyptian? For they (the Egyptians) will not abandon Egypt. For (in) the time (when) the gods have abandoned the land of Egypt, and have fled upward to heaven, then all Egyptians will die. And Egypt will be made a desert by the gods and the Egyptians. And as for you, River, there will be a day when you will flow with blood more than water."

Water and the river are explained in most of my threads. You must be born again. Death is a transition, but anyone who becomes chaff will be burned away. Chaff, ultimately, is our body, while the grain that is saved (Ear of Grain) is our mind. It is saved, but not before the chaff is beat on the threshing floor. It's planted again or made into bread (body).

We are entering the time of harvest.

edit on 12-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If it weren't for the welfare payments, this would look exactly like the '30s or worse right now with people living in Obama- and Bushvilles. But because the government is working so hard to keep people inside housing and out of site, we don't see that level of poverty.

Obama has remarked on more than a few occasions how he likens himself to FDR. My worry is that he's wondering how to provoke the next big war (WWIII) because it is popularly believed that WWIII saved the American economy from the Depression.

And as to Google. What do you think those barges are? IMO, they're floating living quarters for the top execs to keep them away from the chaos that will erupt on land. They even have luxury living quarters. They can keep the 'net running in style without having to worry about the little people.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

In short Google now almost exclusively CONTROL the WWW.

They don't have exclusive control of the web, anyone can set up their own website and present independent view points. However, Google is probably the closest thing to "the machine" in this world. Via their search engine and their social platforms (YouTube, Google+) they must have an absurd level of information about everyone who uses their services. Every time you search something via Google it has more information to build a profile on you, your interests, your dislikes, your political leanings.

Over time Google will learn your preferences and present you with search results relevant to you personally (that's why you often get different search results when you use some one else's computer). Even if you're not logged in Google can use information such as your IP address and user agent string to identify you. And with Google analytics and widgets all over the place it's hard to escape from the all seeing all of Google. Essentially, Google is aware of 99% of the websites you visit unless you take the proper precautions.
edit on 12/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join