It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So 'I have a dream!'...well had a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Okay so I know before I said that I had a dream, But to be honest I'm not even sure that it was a dream...

Anyway so I went to bed, and laid down, then all of a sudden i was tied up on the bed, well restrained...but i was also outside of my body looking at myself, and the whole room was white...Anyway, beside me was an Angel, I didn't talk to him, but he pointed at the me on the bed, and told me in a powerful voice, something along the lines of 'make it come out of him' or 'heal it' I'm not sure of the wording but i knew it was implied that I was to exorcise a demon from myself. So also in a strangely commanding voice for myself I said 'In the name of Jesus Christ my Saviour I command you to release him, and never return', at the same time I was back in my body and everything was shaking violently, and a great searing pain in the side of my neck started as I felt something almost being dragged from there. I then awoke and immediately sat upright yelling into the darkness who is there, which woke up my wife, who wanted to know what happened, I told her I just had a dream, and I laid down again, I couldn't sleep for ages as my neck was still burning.

I can obviously get the gist of what happened, but has anyone had an experience like this, what does it really mean, just huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sounds interesting! Personally I am not sure on where I stand on the spiritual vs psychological fence, (probably perched precariously right on it) but events like these always intrigue me.

Imo, on one hand you could call it some sort of spiritual intervention where a metaphysical being/thing/angel is trying to assist you somewhat with healing/removing of a problematic spirit by taking you out-of-body, or you could say that your subconscious is aware of some issue or problem that it wants to make you aware of to metaphorically "exorcise" it. Perhaps you have been worrying about an illness or aspect you consider bad which you want released?

Either way, whichever side of the fence you sit on it offers up some curious debate

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jmsbkr

but has anyone had an experience like this, what does it really mean, just huh?

Yes I have and it means there certainly is evil operating in this world that attacks us children and we require a Saviour from it- hence you taking up the Sword of Authority you have in Jesus Christ.

And Rightly so.

Thank you for sharing that account, for there are many that have turned away from Him due to corruptions performed in His name and that of our Loving Creator.

new topics

join