It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biometric 'Mark of the Beast'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In my thread 'NBC: All Americans microchipped by 2017' I referenced NBC's prediction thereof, and current FDA-approved RFID blood tracking as well as USDA implementing progressive biometrics of 1/3 the American population to begin with; at least 8 states currently using only retinal scans and fingerprintings; while Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, and South Carolina are all deciding whether to use RFID chips to track welfare and food stamp recipients.

Got to start somewhere! But where does it lead? How can one government control 8 billion people (or whatever's left after the triggering of global catastrophes & pandemics)?

Aint biometrics enough? Nope, that will only identify. It's just a price tag. We have now moved onto barcodes containing whats called an antitheft bias.. so will America and its NWO.

Enter the biometric chip. That is, a biometric version of this..

It will likely become routine at birth and allow virtually full control of each individual globally via centralized computer(s). Identify, locate, track, monitor, influence, and even, terminate! You, and it, if you try to remove, alter, or reproduce it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new RFID Chip overlords.

If you haven't heard, Mark Of The Beast Will Give You Super Powers!

In addition, please tell us why it is the more fanatically religious/fundamentalist someone is, the more fearful and fear-mongerish they are over the emergence of any and every technology they don't understand?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi! Not sure where the religious innuendo nor 'superpowers' come into play, as they arent in my thread except for the accompanying fictitious movie down below.

As for the Beast, I am referring to America, also known as Bully, among other things.

And the Mark, is literally the apparently need for (a now biometic) marker.

As for the storybook called a Bible, not sure why people assume one has to be religious to read and digest its stories. I for one, am not. I've read alot of murder stories and have yet to be murderous, either. =D

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Its not just the, as you insultingly put it, the "fundamentalists". Do you know what fundamental means? Looks up the definition in latin, greek, and maybe also coptic and maybe you'll understand that the words you've used are meant to sound negative but are anything but.

Its NOT just religious people dude, and its so rude that you would assume so. Here's a fun fact: I was not religious until I took to "secular" scientific research---eventually I was lead back to scripture, I think to compare notes!

The difference between what's going on now and the previous fear-mongering (think 2012---why would the MSM care about that unless it was a distraction for upcoming events?). Fear mongering find events to match to prophesies here and there---right now, event after event lines up perfectly with every single prophesy in every Biblical text I've ever read (ditch the KJV for the Wycliffe-the first English translation for 200 years before).

Please, just take the time to do your OWN research---skip the articles and stick to the first hand sources.

Every road leads to Rome, you really just have to pick a path.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is a topic of the actual government steps over total control of the individual, the very intrusive branding and controlling of its enslaved taxpayers.

You yourself said "fanatically religious/fundamentalist someone is, the more fearful and fear-mongerish they are over the emergence of any and every technology they don't understand?"

Biometrics would have been enough. However several states are already exploring RFID chips for public assistance recipients.

The science-fiction movie plays out one scenario where the chip is irremovable and used to conspire against the people, globally. That is a possibility, and the topic at hand. This is a viable scenario given an progressively upgraded chip, to the point it can be used to control the individual or terminate entire populations.

So much for free will. Oh wait, does that sound too religious too? Referencing concepts from a religious source does equal religion or fundamentalism.I propose that a biometric chip would actually lead to fundamentalistic society-- based on fear of all individuals' activities monitored & interpreted by officials... through a bloody chip.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seriously, it doesn't take complete "fundamentalism" to start to see how the events in the world are lining up with the end of the Book.

It's really sort of creepy in a fascinating way. We're all in for a heck of a ride I think.

No one who knows me would in any way call me a fundy, but even I have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, so to speak. It's funny how I grew up in a church that didn't even teach Revelation except to make a passing reference to how Christ would come back "someday" and as for the "soon" bit, you might as well put a trademark after it because it was like videogame developer "soon." One day in high school, I picked up a Bible and read that weird book at the end for no particular reason, and I get drawn to it a lot these days.

This stuff is just something I'm going to have to say no to for as long as possible.

If for no other reason, I just don't like being found. But then, I didn't have a cell either until very recently for much the same reason - I just don't like being found. Love technology, but don't like being hooked up to everyone else all the time.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

gardener

Biometrics would have been enough. However several states are already exploring RFID chips for public assistance recipients.

The science-fiction movie plays out one scenario where the chip is irremovable and used to conspire against the people, globally. That is a possibility, and the topic at hand. This is a viable scenario given an progressively upgraded chip, to the point it can be used to control the individual or terminate entire populations.

So much for free will. Oh wait, does that sound too religious too? Referencing concepts from a religious source does equal religion or fundamentalism.I propose that a biometric chip would actually lead to fundamentalistic society-- based on fear of all individuals' activities monitored & interpreted by officials... through a bloody chip.

Given what I know of Section 8 Housing agreements, those people who live there are already accustomed to regular inspection of random units, housekeeping training and inspections and all manner of invasions of privacy that don't occur at privately owned housing complexes.

What's a RFID chip requirement to them when they're already used to so much intrusion and control of their lives?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What's a RFID chip requirement to them when they're already used to so much intrusion and control of their lives?

That's kind of like saying, "Hey, these poor people are being mistreated. What's a little bit more mistreatment matter?"

We'll all be branded like cattle with this technology before long.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

I'm just saying that because they are so used to being treated that way. They'll be the last ones to say "no," and frankly, most people think that if you are living off public money, your life should be uncomfortable as way to inspire you to get off public money.

I know I do. I don't want to support people for life. They should be inconvenienced for taking public money. If they don't want that anymore, then they should do what's necessary to get out and start making their own money.

The only exceptions to this are the ones who genuinely can't do for themselves, but they are the minority in this equation.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I personally believe everything is playing out the way it needs to be. I welcome whatever evil they spew at us because it just means we're one step closer. It doesn't take a genius to see what's happening in the world and realize it is all lining up to Revelation. Whether you're a Christian or not you gotta hand it to that book. Someone definitely had some inside info

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

If you haven't heard, Mark Of The Beast Will Give You Super Powers!

In addition, please tell us why it is the more fanatically religious/fundamentalist someone is, the more fearful and fear-mongerish they are over the emergence of any and every technology they don't understand?

I don't think this is so much fear mongering of the emergence of a new technology. You cross an ethical boundary when you start installing electronics on people, the concept has been around for decades. There's tons of dystopian books and films that deal with the implications of taking this path into the future.

The ability of the technology in its current state may be marginal but with any demand for technology increases its chances of advancement grow exponentially.

Does this technology have potential uses to do great things. It could. It also has devasting potential down the road.

Technology is advancing much faster than Social views. History shows what happens when technological advances occur rapidly before a conscious social change occurs. It doesn't go well lots of people die.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yea..

If things are allowed to play out as they are with no humanitarian resistance.. our 'biometric' future is this:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Nuclear science?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Nuclear science has been a huge leap forward. It hasnt come without a price. That's a perfect example of what happens when you try to fix social problems with technology in its infancy without knowing the longterm effects.

I hardly feel the developement of new technology is a bad thing. I think the application of new technology is often bought by the highest bidder. Then used to an unfair advantage.

This world the way it is today. Having any piece of electronic installed on me for identification purposes, or any superficial reason is out of the question.

I think people romanticise the abilities of technology to substitute a meaningful life, I'm not ready to give up being a human being because a few people with a fundamental misunderstanding what science is and what it can and can't do.

Everything we know about science tells us this.
The possibility of any human being ever visiting another solar system .000000000000000001% chances of ever leaving the galaxy 0.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

I think it's one thing to develop something like this and make it completely voluntary. Let people do it if they wish.

My reservation would be if they simply waited until most people decided to opt in and then started mandated what must be done with the chip, and then, those who had opted out were mandated to have it anyhow.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow... you mean to tell me there is a new thread on something that I have been hearing is going to happen since the 80's? I am completely and utterly shocked! Thank god its not going to happen for a few more years... maybe in 2017 I will have the opportunity to read a thread where it will be happening in 2019..... and I will be thinking to myself "whew... another bullet dodged for 2 more years." It is fun to live in fantasy land but sometimes you need to know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality.

I could be wrong... according to my wife I usually am... but I am not going to worry much about this one. I mean I have much more important things to worry about like a Zombie apocalypse, wizards running rampant casting level 7 erection spells on all males, and maybe the Dragon Smog coming back from the dead to exact vengeance on anyone who has ever read The Hobbit

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

kismetpair927
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Every road leads to Rome, you really just have to pick a path. [/quote/]

I live in the United States and I can tell you that unless there are unknown roads being used to drive across the ocean that not "every road leads to Rome" you may want to study up more on your maps and a little less on fictional stories written by men that can be interpreted by anyone to suit their own needs. A couple of thousands years from now people will be worrying about the 1 fish 2 fish prophecy of the renowned and probably then worshiped god Dr. Seuss, maybe when the red fish and the blue fish align it will spell the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

The technology while theoretical did not actually exist in the 80's. A smartphone is 100x more advanced than any technology in the 80's.

The average smartphone is way more powerful than any home computer in 2003. Something like an S4 would seem like a futuristic technology.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Seriously? You trust the powers that be with stuff like this, when they've shown without it, they have no respect for the civil rights of their citizens and will do everything possible to track, discern and control?

You don't need to be a fundamentalist to know a terrible idea when you see one. Trans-Humanists are insane.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

adjensen

AliceBleachWhite

Seriously? You trust the powers that be with stuff like this, when they've shown without it, they have no respect for the civil rights of their citizens and will do everything possible to track, discern and control?

You don't need to be a fundamentalist to know a terrible idea when you see one. Trans-Humanists are insane.

Powers that be?
All of you Borg are already all the same, making the same arguments in the same "Mark Of The Beast" threads online or even before then in coffee shops and Persecution Programming sessions in religious institutions. You guys were puppets on strings and have been the whole time, and you've never ever needed to have a chip put in your head or anything.

Just look around you. Go to any one of the hundreds if not thousands of threads and blog posts online, and you'll find the very same statements.

All you guys making the same automaton, near machine perfect in repetition statements and arguments are already an interchangeable mass of programmed collective toy robots.

Any illusion anyone that's in this "Mark Of The Beast" camp has about being an individual with individual thoughts and unique ideas is just that, an illusion, all the while the puppet strings make you guys dance monkey dance in choreographed precision with the same broken record clockwork responses that are anything but unique.

Please, anyone, just TRY to give some argument against this that isn't already a programmed prepackaged ready for consumption already heard countless times McResponse to the ever predictable McDoom which always comes every time there's any news about new similar technologies.

I dare and challenge you ALL, your whole Borg collective, to make an original statement.

As to powers that be, and control and all that?
Well, just like I've done with all my computers, laptops, and cell phones, my tablets, and have a habit of doing with anything and everything that happens to have any level of sophistication when it comes to communicating with other devices such there's any chance of hacking, I do, and will do what any intelligent, technology conscious person does, and hack the hell out of it with open source tools and instructions always quite readily found posted by the Information Security Guys Online, and I will pWN that piece of technology.

I suppose, however, it's just too much to expect anyone that's stuck on a repeat loop since the 1980s making the same toy robot pull string canned recording responses as any one of their identical borg counterparts on other threads to actually think for themselves like an actual real individual and learn a thing or two about putting some security and encryption on your technology.

I've nothing to fear from RFID.
Nor should anyone else, but, even in a worse case robot zombie scenario, there will really be no difference between the robot response already in play. Many of you will notice absolutely no difference whatsoever since you've already let someone else program/infect you and do your thinking for you even without a chip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join