It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Very Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Except that this isn't a piece to anything except some bored basement dwellers imagination.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Except that this isn't a piece to anything except some bored basement dwellers imagination.

Yeah I just caught on....so much for foresight. Whahahahaha.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by geobro

And how were you checking their altitude? Because you can't tell just by looking. And temperature isn't the key to contrails, humidity is, and that can be very different in close proximity.

please stop disinforming. [unless its a case of you falling asleep in class]

determining the altitude of an object visually has been known for centuries

Determining Altitude -- Graphical - NASA
www.grc.nasa.gov...

How do I figure out the altitude of an airplane in flight?
answers.yahoo.com...

consider if you, a pilot, was wrong about something so simple, what else are you mistaken about?

ho hum...
ignorance and another debunker argument denied.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

edit: Hmmmmm Sorcha Faal.

It did seem a bit odd that there'd be such an intense hostility over the bee thing--as serious as it is.

In that case . . . I still say . . . Whether Putin said such things or not . . . there have long been multiple reports of Russia preparing for WW3 against the USA.

And, certainly many dreams and other reports indicate China will be attacking on the Left Coast with Russia retaking Alaska and attacking on the East Coast . . . with Iran, Venezuela, N Korea etc. Iran has been observed practicing sending nuke level missiles off of container ships in the Caspian Sea etc.

Regardless of this particular rumor or others . . . it still remains . . .

The and his globalist bosses fit the below thoroughly.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The Narcissist-in-Chief; Pathological-Liar-in-Chief; Destroyer-in-Chief--just as he was selected, molded, trained, and ordered to be by his globalist oligarchy bosses.

--criminal
--demonized/satanic
--clueless
--genocidal
--arrogant to the max
--clueless to the max
--ruthless to the max
--harsh and heartless
--mean--hard to say if he or Hillary is the meanest. Hillary might have a slight edge on that score.
--terminally stupid--regardless of eons of evidence to the contrary, he seems to believe that he can sow cacti and harvest . . . bonbons.

God alone offers any protection whatsoever from such heart-level evil from hell.

And many of God's beloved will be martyred. Others supernaturally protected and provided for similar to the children of Israel in the desert.

Wake-up folks. We are NOT in Kansas any longer.

Regardless of the fits and starts in this race on the slippery slide to hell, it will get worse . . . much worse . . . unimaginably worse.

And Sanity has left the building.

edit on 10/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: added given source as Sorcha Faal

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

You can not look at two planes, and tell that they are flying at the same altitude. It can not be done, not even by people that have been plane watching for decades. Nice try though. You can get a rough altitude but you can't tell that they're flying at the same altitude. And even a few feet difference can be the difference between contrail and no contrail.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And what forces are they going to use? China doesn't have the logistical ability, and Russia just doesn't have the ability right now. The only way they can is to go nuclear.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The answers are very simple:

1. No more pesticide sprays allowed. Use nematodes instead.
2. No more genetic modified fake food seeds/plants allowed.
3. Bee keepers are regulated so they can not abuse the hive.
4. People need to work at not having so many children. Those on welfare have a nordorm
arm implant installed for birth control. Men and women.

Gardening and commercial food growing should be organic.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

. . . the only thing they can do is go nuclear

Certainly that's what most dreams and visions have foreseen.

The most moving are those by Dimitru Duduman

DIMITRU DUDUMAN’S VISIONS
CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK:

www.handofhelp.com...

However . . . I tend to fail to understand why so many do NOT see the Chinese as having much logistical means when it seems to me that they have far more than folks give them credit for.

Who owns COSCO?

The People's Liberation Army of China.

How many hundred, if not thousands of container ships do they own?

How much ingenuity do they have to convert containers as well as the ships to whatever varied military means they desire? Tons, I assure you, tons of ingenuity.

And what about their bases that Carter "GAVE" them on both ends of the Panama canal?

And what about the former Long Beach Naval station that traitorous Clinton tried to "GIVE" them and congress blocked but they eventually won an end run around the block . . . and IIRC, are still leasing?

And what about the persistent rumors of Chinese soldiers practicing various things with the Mexican army . . . both in uniform? Missionaries to Mexico that I know affirm such goings on.

I can appreciate that folks who have not lived in China might well tend to be dismissive of China's capacities as well as will.

However, I had contacts there . . . who convinced me that they had high level . . . roles and/or connections. They talked rather matter of factly about

1. taking over Australia as their right and destiny.
2. taking charge of the "Chinese century" and probably the "Chinese millenium" . . . which, from their perspective is long overdue.

3. Taking charge of the whole Pacific region . . .

4. Surviving WW3 with far more people and means left than America and probably than everyone, including Russia. That they don't basically care THAT MUCH if they lose 800 million citizens. They believe there will still be far more of them left on top of the smoldering heap, than anyone else . . . and therefore . . . that they will rule the world from that time on.

Thankfully, God has another plan . . . but those notions are real on the part of more than a few Chinese.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

They can convert container ships all they want. It doesn't change the fact that they don't have the logistical training they need to operate away from their shores long term, or to pacify a country the size of the US, even if we let them have the West Coast. Getting here is one thing, pacifying, operating, and holding is a completely different story. China doesn't have the ability to do it right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If you read Dimitru Duduman's dreams/visions, you'd know that he affirms that in at least some respects.

That is, he sees that the battle wages somewhat for years with Russia and China never meeting in the Midwest.

And, he 'saw' that the Christians in the Chinese army, at some point, switch and turn to fighting their countrymen on behalf of the Americans.

However, the Chinese General in California orders the extermination of all Californian Americans . . . some in mass graves, buried alive . . . until the General is assassinated . . . IIRC, in the greater San Franciscan area.

IIRC, he saw that the Midwest was largely a no-man's land with lots of pockets of resistance etc. My guess is that the Chinese have a lot of trouble in the Mountain states . . . Knowing the people there, I'd bet on that. LOL.

In any case . . . I don't consider the probabilities to be comforting much at all. There will be plenty of horror to go around regardless of the deficiencies on the attackers or defenders' parts.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I put about as much stock in "visions" as I do in the tooth fairy. The reality is that China can't do it, and won't be able to do it for a long time, if ever.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

BTW, I think people underestimate the Chinese even on logistics . . .

1. They have their experiences with Tibet.

2. They have their war time experiences with Japan.

3. They have thousands of years of recorded Chinese history.

4. They are fairly diligent about studying all the available information on such topics. The Chinese are masters at copying whatever they find to be fruitful or useful.

5. They can be fairly good about learning as they go--depending on the arrogance of the leader in charge of whatever sphere or area.

6. Their arrogance is a downfall . . . as it will be for the globalists far and wide.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I understand that is your perspective.

However, Duduman had a list of fulfillments in his lifetime. And, his grandson, who manages the website . . . is a decent prophetic bloke in his own right.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Obama is a patsy.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Invading somewhere isn't just putting troops on the ground. You need support for them, including air support. China has nothing that can get to the US, and no way to get anything to the US, that could give them air support. They would need massive numbers. It's not just the logistics, it's the entire combined arms. China has done well against regional opponents, but they just don't have the skill, or the capability yet to be a superpower, which is what it would take.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oy gevolt! SORCHA FAL!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join