It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Very Soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Very Soon

It just seems like everywhere I look Obama is in the middle of causing some kind of catastrophe!!

First we had the honeybee population dying, then the protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto.

Now they are outlawing people who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds because this would be considered a criminal act under this new EU bureaucracy named the “EU Plant Variety Agency.

I don't know what to say! Talk about CONTROL OVER THE MASSES... This is blowing my mind!
They intend to kill us, one way or another!!

This is VERY disturbing!!

There is more in this report that I haven't included, due to the size of the article. You can read more here:

worldtruth.tv...

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.

According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss this grave matter that he refused for three hours to even meet with Kerry, who had traveled to Moscow on a scheduled diplomatic mission, but then relented so as to not cause an even greater rift between these two nations.

At the center of this dispute between Russia and the US, this MNRE report says, is the “undisputed evidence” that a class of neuro-active insecticides chemically related to nicotine, known as neonicotinoids, are destroying our planets bee population, and which if left unchecked could destroy our world’s ability to grow enough food to feed its population.

Also to note about Syngenta, this report continues, is that in 2012 it was criminally charged in Germany for concealing the fact that its genetically modified corn killed cattle, and settled a class-action lawsuit in the US for $105 million after it was discovered they had contaminated the drinking supply of some 52 million Americans in more than 2,000 water districts with its “gender-bending” herbicide Atrazine.

And to how bad the world’s agricultural system has really become due to these genetically modified plants, pesticides and seeds, this report continues, can be seen by the EC’s proposal this past week, following their ban on neonicotinoids, in which they plan to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with the European Union, and as we can, in part, read:

“Europe is rushing towards the good ol days circa 1939, 40… A new law proposed by the European Commission would make it illegal to “grow, reproduce or trade” any vegetable seeds that have not been “tested, approved and accepted” by a new EU bureaucracy named the “EU Plant Variety Agency.”

It’s called the Plant Reproductive Material Law, and it attempts to put the government in charge of virtually all plants and seeds. Home gardeners who grow their own plants from non-regulated seeds would be considered criminals under this law.”

To the “truer” reason for the Obama regimes protection of these bio-tech giants destroying our world, the MRNE says, can be viewed in the report titled “How did Barack Obama become Monsanto’s man in Washington?” and which, in part, says:

“After his victory in the 2008 election, Obama filled key posts with Monsanto people, in federal agencies that wield tremendous force in food issues, the USDA and the FDA: At the USDA, as the director of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto Danforth Center. As deputy commissioner of the FDA, the new food-safety-issues czar, the infamous Michael Taylor, former vice-president for public policy for Monsanto. Taylor had been instrumental in getting approval for Monsanto’s genetically engineered bovine growth hormone.”

Even worse, after Russia suspended the import and use of an Monsanto genetically modified corn following a study suggesting a link to breast cancer and organ damage this past September, the Russia Today News Service reported on the Obama regimes response:

“The US House of Representatives quietly passed a last-minute addition to the Agricultural Appropriations Bill for 2013 last week – including a provision protecting genetically modified seeds from litigation in the face of health risks.

The rider, which is officially known as the Farmer Assurance Provision, has been derided by opponents of biotech lobbying as the “Monsanto Protection Act,” as it would strip federal courts of the authority to immediately halt the planting and sale of genetically modified (GMO) seed crop regardless of any consumer health concerns.

The provision, also decried as a “biotech rider,” should have gone through the Agricultural or Judiciary Committees for review. Instead, no hearings were held, and the piece was evidently unknown to most Democrats (who hold the majority in the Senate) prior to its approval as part of HR 993, the short-term funding bill that was approved to avoid a federal government shutdown.”

Source:

www.eutimes.net

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Follow the sources and you come to Sorcha Faal from May...

"May 10, 2013

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Soon

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers"

here

I mean to say this story is not true.

edit on 11/10/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

oh wow as soon as I saw your title, I felt it was code for drones... (Bees) drones are called bees in another form of 'communication'.

hmm something is going on and I don't think it relates specifically to the actual species of bees. oh dear.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Looks like it is saying the same thing to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Already posted & proven hoax, www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=, www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=tinhattribunal

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Really? Well, that makes me feel better.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

oh that is good, but maybe that 'hoax' is a indirect message?

bee apocalype = drones and the 'hoax' suggests Putin states "will lead to War"

hmmm

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Or maybe Sorcha Faal is the biggest internet hoaxer in years.

Sorcha Faal aka David Booth

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hey, isn't Booth the family name that killed Lincoln?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
this eu bollocks is why i have a large variety of seeds put by and i look forward to the day some pen pusher/jobs worth tells me YOU CANNOT GROW THAT but it is coming soon if we do not stand up to them .

get to the bees and they just about have the food supply under control and some should question why cows have a growth hormone by monsanto injected into it so every milk based product has been got at .

somebody with a lot of cash is screwing with the planet and peoples health for profit and for every sick person out there 7 people are running behind them trying to make them better so the more sick people out there the more people in a job and pensions will not be collected by some .

things like autism have gone from 1 in 100.000 to 1 in a 100 now as has senile dementia in a generation with our mucking about with chemicals in the enviroment .

on friday afternoon me and my neighbour while drinking coffee were watching planes flying over all were at the same hight and within the same time frame so the temp would be the same but only 2 left trails in the sky which were still there as night set in yet the others were gone in minutes strange that me thinks

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

And how were you checking their altitude? Because you can't tell just by looking. And temperature isn't the key to contrails, humidity is, and that can be very different in close proximity.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Yes it was. I wonder if any relation. He was an actor, so it kind of fits.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

who the hell thinks up these things? Yanno, to write a huge article about something that isn't true.

wow...some People must have a lot of time on their hands.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by geobro

And how were you checking their altitude? Because you can't tell just by looking. And temperature isn't the key to contrails, humidity is, and that can be very different in close proximity.
and i thought it was the new engines that were doing it the 2 planes that left trails one was high and one low yet other planes never left trails even when on the same flight path think i will need to start taking pics of this happening

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

He's actually smart about it. He takes true events, and then twists them into utter garbage. Like this one, Putin did meet with Kerry. That's where the truth of the event takes a right turn into Sorchaland.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

The new engines play a role, in allowing them to form where the old ones didn't. But the conditions still have to be there for them to form. They aren't going to form a contrail in air that has 0 humidity.

The only way to tell if they were at the same altitude is with tracking software. Two planes can be flying 10,000 feet apart, and look like they're right next to each other from the ground.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just can't say how hysterical I find your thread title. Really war over bees and GOSH we are responsible for it??? Totally unbelievable. Oh wait it's not us it's the president. Pres Obama is personally responsible for the bee problem. Gosh this man has his hands in everything huh? Walking around with that can of Raid in his hands. HA HA HA.
edit on 10-11-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow this is huge news IMO.

Scares the living bagesus out of me to be perfectly frank. Everyone knows the evil that is Monsanto, yet not only were they not stopped, they were protected by governments and actually forced entire nations to use their 'seeds'. Slowly farmers have been fighting back in various countries.

So the real scary part: If the world is a stage I am very curious as to the last couple scenes in the play. Often times while watching a movie for the first time, I find it all painfully obvious. So much so that I can state word for word what the actor is about to say and people I am with will often remark "I thought you didn't see this before?".
I digress, now put that to the world stage.....

Why the hell is Putin all the sudden being cast in some saviors light? First he stands up to the "Great Evil" that is America by harboring Edward Snowden, then he becomes the "hero" for preventing war in Syria and now he's going toe to toe with the biggest tragedy on earth, Monsanto.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death.

I just don't like the ieda of having this man painted as something more than he is. The world seems to get off on doing that and you needn't look further then "child stars" and celebrities.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Only if you believe Sorcha Faal.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Only if you believe Sorcha Faal.

HA HA oh geez, I see what you are saying. This is coming from him/her camp. *blushes*

I didn't read the posts just the OP. Don't I feel sheepish..
edit on 10-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join