It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 14?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Last Thursday I had this dream, there were a number of objects in the sky, big red ones, sort of like a red moon but it wasn't the moon. There were 3 of them right after each other, and they were in a collision course with Earth. I heard the following sentence: you have 7 days.

7 Days from past Thursday is November 14, 2013.

I didn't know how to interpret the dream since the object wasn't the moon.

Just making note of this here for later.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I had a dream like that when I was a kid. Only I could look up and see planets orbiting towards the earth. Namely Jupiter. My mom told me that she had the same dream when she was young. It's odd, but it seems to be a theme that a lot of people have dreams about.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well gee thanks for posting your earth shattering prophecy 2 days later...

I mean, if you really thought it was something, wouldn't you give us thee same warning you got... just sayin

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Similar to a Dream my Wife had a few times over the past few months. Only hers had no deadline, forgive the unintended pun. In hers, she was on this Planet, Earth, looking skyward into an Orange Sky. 'Some' Planets were extremely close to us, but not going to collide, she said. They were just right there, Huge and filling the sky! Thanx for the Share. Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Very interesting.....check this out ASAP

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
"...........Just making note of this here for later....."

Good.Then you can come back and see what you had was a dream. You are NOT a prophet so don't get all weird on us.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

not saying its anything more than a dream .. but ..

perhaps 7 days from when the objects are visible in the sky, in the same way the OP perceived them in the dream ... like the sentence is part of the prophecy, like a radio announcement from that same happening .. as opposed to 7 days from the dream occurring ...

ETA - if thats the case ... could be a prophetic vision from an event that takes place even millions of years from now
... i suspect if we truly have abilities like this, that are not bound by the illusion of time .. then if one can see a vision of a possible outcome / reality, from one week or one year away ... they could conceivably also be able to do the same for one thousand or million years ...
edit on 10-11-2013 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Oh, so close, but the date is 11-14-2018.

And do you know why? Who on these boards is enlightened enough to see it?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

is that not the final triad (meaning 3) blood moon s which coincide with the 1,948th year after the destruction of the 2nd temple of 70AD
the earlier 4 blood moons (happen 42 months earlier)

here's a short schooling video:

www.youtube.com...
7 year trib w/4 blood moons

edit on th31138837854829422013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join