It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars 7,8,9

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
7 is coming to theaters December 18, 2015.

t.entertainment.msn.com...

Upcoming “Star Wars” films are “the most exciting” in the series, says a biographer of George Lucas, who has read the outlines.

Source

edit on 7-11-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
so jay and silent bob stop a movie being made and not disney raping lucas' work? this is why i have stopped going to the movies

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do you think they will boldly go where the other 6 haven't gone before?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

i'd rather see a video of a baby chimp trying to revive it's dead mother

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I feel that what they are looking for is impress and a good reason to do this now is how the tech has developed.

I felt jilted but cause originally Star wars was scheduled for 9 episodes. Then after 6 I heard about Lucas saying he was not going to make any more.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by intrptr

Awesome...

Now... did you really put all your neurons to use that reply?

Dont like it, dont eat it. Simple. Its your opinion. And millions of fans couldnt care less about your opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Really bummed that Lucas won't follow through with them all. Sad really if they end up sucking big ones.

Star Wars was really special to a kid back then and we made that man FILTHY rich, he should at least buck up and make sure the final three are beyond awesome.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

...I geddit.

If anyone has read the books, those who have know very well that there is plenty of material to make a kickass trilogy. Its only a matter of proper management.

(post by rockoperawriter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by intrptr

Lol, get on with your bad self. You're so anti establishment-mainstream-hollywood and thats a good thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I felt jilted but cause originally Star wars was scheduled for 9 episodes. Then after 6 I heard about Lucas saying he was not going to make any more.

I heard that too. I guess greed conquers all, don't it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I thought I read somewhere that with Disney taking it over 7, 8, and 9 will not be an ending trilogy but a new beginning for the franchise.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

well i am picky about movies nonetheless who the fuch stood by and said yes to this? i mean they might remake dances with wolves starring pam anderson as stands with a fist and there's still no nudity

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

and i could care less about your agressively neutral statement. out of coc aine? good
edit on 7-11-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

Oh wow... the emo got touched? come on... dont cry... one more tear and you're going to wash out all that bad ass demon metal girly make up...

Btw... got enough of the white to last me a life time.

You had to edit a sentence? You're a joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by intrptr

...I geddit.

If anyone has read the books, those who have know very well that there is plenty of material to make a kickass trilogy. Its only a matter of proper management.

Sorry man. We don't converse much and I don't want to rub you the wrong way about this. Historically, sequels might match or even exceed box office (money is the primary motivator), but rarely do they carry on for more than a few repeats among b audiences like in the horror genre, for instance.

Star Trek and Aliens should convince them of that. This is Sci Fi, not to be toyed with. But I got to admit if that many sequels of thundering rocket planes in space and evil lords with pacemakers and Nazi helmets are going to impress anybody it will be the nerds.

They never get tired of wailing Wookies and little green men with laser sticks.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

naw editing sentences are for chumps. also i'm a black metal person not emo. see emo is for suburban kids who take pills all day, cut themselves, are sad even when their girlfriend has immaculate boobs. blackmetal is for either for poor angry people (me i'm angry 90 percent of the time poor and perfect) with disdain for all the normality that the Bourgeoisie tries to push more of a subgenre of hardcore and classic late 60's through 80's heavy metal. since you know so much about emo maybe you can tell me all about it since your glove and pistol screams pizz'd off rich kid picking on anybody else with a dark persona. if it were not for your subpar puns i would have been delighted by it. how far are you going to derail a good o'l disney bashing thread? you got kicked off 4 chan more than once then ran out of friends that cannot themselves get onto 4chan? i expected something less juvenile from pistol and glove guy

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

rockoperawriter

and i could care less about your agressively neutral statement. out of coc aine? good
edit on 7-11-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

Oh wow... the emo got touched? come on... dont cry... one more tear and you're going to wash out all that bad ass demon metal girly make up...

Btw... got enough of the white to last me a life time.

You had to edit a sentence? You're a joke.

no it came off eating out

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

…well i am picky about movies nonetheless who the fuch stood by and said yes to this?

Probably the same folk that said, "Wait we can't make any more Superhero moves because people shoot up the place. I know, lets go back in time to an era when people had 4.50 to spend on any number of sequels."

Ahh, the good ole days.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

kinda figured they were and still are drunk

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I saw "The new hope" when I was seven. Was hooked. I think in 1992 I read Timothy Zahns's novel "The Heir To The Empire" and new that there was a future for Star Wars in one way or another. If they pick up, say, when the twins are in their early 60's as have been written by numerous authors in a George Lucas approved timeline would be great. They are still age appropriate and well Mark Hamill has kept his shape, Carrie Fisher may need to lose a few pounds, and Harrison Ford (if not to ABOVE it) would make a great cast. As for one, I can only hope.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join