It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Makeover!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its rather sad that you people seem more interested in the presenters` appearance/ hair styles than the actual content of the programme

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Yeah, says a lot about the show doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
Its rather sad that you people seem more interested in the presenters` appearance/ hair styles than the actual content of the programme

Oh, gosh. We're fans of the show and just having a bit of fun. Why so serious?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think he is attractive too. And I wasn't dropped on my head as a toddler, however, I DID fall out of a shopping cart when I was 2 years old. Standing up in the cart even though mom told me not to...lol.

You should see all the comments on his facebook page from all of his adoring lady fans! It's insane!!!

I don't believe everything these guys say on the show, but I still find it interesting.

SnF - good thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Speaking of the way Tsoukalos pronounces "extraterrestrials," I think this belongs here:

and also...

I have seen the second one on ATS before. I don't remember who to credit for the find, but it wasn't me, lol. The first one I came across a couple days ago. The funniest part is at the end.

On a more serious note... I have to say that I have learned more about ancient cities and megalithic structures by watching Ancient Aliens than I did in school and life in general. I heard about many of the places for the first time on the show and that led me to dig deeper and do my own research.

I don't take even a 1/4 of what they say seriously but I friggin love that show, lol. Watching the progression of Georgio's hair has been icing on the cake for me. The show would be awesome without it, but it's so much better for it. His hair has a life and evolution of its own.
edit on 11/7/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't think anyone here is more interested in the presenters' appearance than the show's content. I just think that it's nice -sometimes even a good thing- to get away from all the doom and gloom, and have a good hearty laugh.

My best friend and I watch Ancient Aliens and to be honest besides enjoying the beautiful places, and little tid -bits we can learn about history, we do always check out that 'crazy hair dude' as we call him. Gotta love his enthusiasm though.

edit on 7/11/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue

I don't think anyone here is more interested in the presenters' appearance than the show's content.

I am more interested in the hair, the content is as far from historical facts that one could possibly reach.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Is there any new information? Most of what I have seen has been going around since the 60's same cra p rehashed.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by dlbott

Here ya go, bot:

Philip Coppens (25 January 1971 – 30 December 2012)

WIKI

And check out his website. Lots of great articles:

www.philipcoppens.com...

Brother was extremely bright and very cool.

Oh no! I didn't know he died, I'm heartbroken! I haven't tuned in yet this season, he has always been my favorite on the show.

I do have a weird sort of fascination with Giorgio or maybe it's his hair, I haven't decided yet.

RIP Mr. Coppens

edit on 11/8/2013 by Octave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

skyblueworld
"But what if, Giorgios hair in the past, was visited by extraterrestrial beings"?

"Some Ancient Astronaut theorists believe, that this was so."

HaHa! I just read that, imagining Robert Clotworthy's narration. I think his hair is STILL being visited! LOL!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Wow,I had no idea Philip Coppens passed away. I just finished reading "The Ancient Alien Question",and have just started reading "The Lost Civilization Enigma" yesterday. I was really looking forward to hearing a lot more from him. And I have to agree that he was also my favorite on the Ancient Aliens series. Rest In Peace Philip.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That show is so ridiculous it is incredible, yet I still find myself watching it sometimes. I get so annoyed with the phrase "ancient astronaut theorists believe," as if there is some theory that has been laid down that all these people believe. I don't think so. There are so many different ideas and opinions that it is incredible. I suppose I like watching it just to hear about something new. I just disregard most of what is said regarding the conjecture, and the vast majority of it is conjecture. Much of what they hypothesize is possible, but it is highly improbable.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I get so annoyed with the phrase "ancient astronaut theorists believe," as if there is some theory that has been laid down that all these people believe. I don't think so

If there was a drinking game where everyone drank at that phrase, everyone would be passed/blacked out long before the episode was over.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Coppens passing defintely sad, he wrote some good books though, I just bought a couple myself.

Defintely a fan of the show, even though some of its strechted truth, still fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens makes my blood boil, I'll leave it at that, and for anyone that likes the show, good, I'm glad you have something intertesting to watch.

Anyway, I believe that host has his 'do like that in the hopes of being mistaken for a genius because he has hair like Einstein.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
When it comes to Ancient Aliens, one of the presenter that I admired most is the narrator Robert Clotworthy, he is great voice over actor which brings quality life of the idealistic ancient aliens theory documentary. Great narrator like him is almost rare to find, unless the professions is provided by expert teams just like www.debbieirwin.com....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Seems allot of folks here don't like the show or it's theories. I have always enjoyed the show despite the hair

Only because they constantly ignore the ACTUAL symbolism in place, instead assuming an alien connection for everything. It's just a bit frustrating, and really is just another rust spot tarnishing the entire field of UFOlogy.

That golden disk in the sky, in the old painting. Must be an alien, right? No, it's how they depicted God you dolt...
The beam coming down, must be a laser, right? No, it represents being touched by God. Well known to art historians and aficionados, had you bothered to speak to any.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join