It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We destroyed Planet-X / Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

smirkley

Bigburgh
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yep I think mods will jump in and POOF. You know like that last thread we were just on. 23114421

That will not be happening.

Good.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Bigburgh

smirkley
I really wish I could find the original video that that girl left,.. let alone the video demonstrating the breakup of the object.

I guess it will be mine to find....

You saw a girl? I saw a sincere father tell the story of how the prediction came to be..it goes back to a story of a foreign girlfriend that got deported back to her country. The girl said to the woman. Bad.

Then it goes on to talk about an event involving catastrophic impacts. When ask where you can go for safety. She replied.."The Moon"

Know do keep in mind, what I saw was the father. He wasn't selling anything. Or asking for money. Just believably sincere and a good actor.

No, I saw no girl,.. but a girl posted the video.

It was a very 'heartfelt' plea to society to hear her.

Sorry, I have searched for an hour now and gave up finding the vid on Youtube.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
"reaaly hate how the new ats software deletes linebreaks. Linebreaks are important in context of posts"

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

What heck I just got booted then end up in wrong thread..sorry

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: boot and wtf..deleted comment.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: holy spell check bat man!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

OK I'll look. And line breaks

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

smirkley
Now, keep in mind, I do not have the links to the related videos anymore. Wish I had. And if you find them please post them.

Shucks...

Now flash forward, and no less than 3 months out-of-timeline, a bunch of serious comets are approaching.

zoooOOOOMMM..ok, I'm there.

My first thought that came to mind was we (humans) left a few deep space nuclear tipped mines precisely planted where many months later, while we are on the other side of the sun, make contact with this anomaly.

Now flash even more forward to the present.

ZOOooomm, zooOOMM!

Now this isn't rocket science. (oh wait, it is). NASA, the federal science arm, is very capable in preparing trajectories and analytic's on such data. Years in advance.

I'm not the type of person to try to shut down a good conspiracy, but to hold this up would require a lot more than NASA. You want a good conspiracy, look into what NASA is a front to.

Wow, you "zoom" quite a bit now don't you.

Don't bother redirecting to stereotypical NASA conspiracy.

That isn't what I elude to.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Bassago

Let me get this straight. The mythical planetary sized object (Nibiru) snuck into our solar system but all the astronomer's in the world kept it secret so we could blow it up on the other side of the sun?

All the nuclear weapons on earth couldn't blow up an entire planet. Especially one that is supposedly up to 7 times the size of the Earth. Even if they did blow up something like that can you imagine having a dozen billion ton objects hurtle into the Earth? Even if all but one missed us we'd still be extinct after impact.

Sorry, Nibiru is a hoax. Even amateur astronomer's would have seen it not to mention the gravitation anomalies it would have caused within the solar system that would be easily detected.

Find the two video's that have so far left me searching, and they will explain themselves.

I am not trying to prove or disprove a hoax, these are my opinions.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Church of the assumption mary,'s tomb. And church of the holy spulcher. At the old city in Jerusalem. Seems this came up also during that time. Muslims were going to destroy them to rid what became dirty. I don't know..haha.
You're right it seems gone from YT. But oddly enough I Google searches end up on ATS. so it must be there somewhere.keep pecking at the ATS search engine.

Thinking back. I'm not to much of a believer in predictions. But that father did get to me a bit. And the way Syria was going at the time. Its easy to figure what people might do what..
And the search continues.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me how something can 'hide' behind the sun...

Sorry tenth,... but it is IN FRONT of the sun.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sorry I'm really trying. Can't even find it on ATS. Was it before the ATS upgrade?

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

No, just no.

Whether you like it or not, there are a lot of gullible people in the world. It is truly amazing what people will believe. But, what's worse, it is upsetting how many people are out there who try and take advantage of those people. Now I am not going to spend my time addressing all the lies people are falling for on an everyday basis, but I would like to address something that particularly bugs me.
For nearly 30 years I have enjoyed observing comets. I have seen well over 110.

cometography.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just a thought. If it's behind the sun. IF. then it is matching our speed. Think about that. It impossible in my opinion. And like it was said its in front of the Sun. Then like Mercury. Every one would see a huge sun spot.
I'll try a bit longer on the search. Good luck to ya.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ATS is using a lot of my memory. Kept getting booted. And placed in a different thread. I'm going to lurk for awhile. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Unity_99
Why can't planet x be a craft? Crafts can hide wherever they wish, and even use the sun gates.

So now a planet that there isn't any evidence of is actually a "crafts" (sic) presumably crewed by some intelligence we have no evidence of, and you are suggesting it's using "sun gates" that we have no evidence of.

Yeah.....right....

I mean "theories" are one thing - but when there's not any effects of evidence of any kind from any of this it's not a theory - it's a science fiction story - fill it out a bit, get it published - make some money!!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
maybe they found the control panel for this

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Saw an interesting news blurb on TV today.

Makes me wonder, are we ready for a barrage of hits yet?

Or are we ready to bury our head in the sands of ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join