It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how I think WW3 will start.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by NavyNut

Нет это невозможно. Мои канадские товарищи никогда не позволил бы такие вещи происходят! Да здравствует матушка-Россия!

Sorry, but I disagree!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Btw that guy the hells angels, they call him the prophet.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

NavyNut

The way it works is via Russian voice command, this technology can make you forget, give you burning sensations as well as feeling cold, it can kill you as well as reading your mind. Pretty much such tech is designed for an invasion of a country and enslavement of its population.

Well thank the Gods-I am immune to that tech.
I can't speak a word of Russian.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thats the point, its only them that can use it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

NavyNut
Well this is from my own personal experience. From what I have witness and from experience you guys can do some research but it will be around a new type of weapon that is used for mind control. This type of weapon has been developed during the 80s by the Russians, given to the Canadian Forces up north in Alert. This weapon is tiny implants that are about the size of a grain of salt and designed to control the human mind and body. Pretty much making the victim a human antenna.
Those people working here in Ottawa gave that weapon to the hells angels which infiltrated hospitals here and are using them on the general population and who ever is going to that hospital. According to the person that I was talking too(the security guard which is a member of the 50fews) the last time I went to the hospital, they even used it on ministers that are in parliament.
The way it works is via Russian voice command, this technology can make you forget, give you burning sensations as well as feeling cold, it can kill you as well as reading your mind. Pretty much such tech is designed for an invasion of a country and enslavement of its population. Its the perfect weapon.
In my knowledge the Americans are aware of

this wmd

but need the actual proof for an invasion to stop such a threat which they will have in one way or the other and at that time it will be reveal to the world and the start of WW3.

Really?!?! Are you kidding me...... Now I have read things that didn't make sence before, and have even written some....but this takes the cake for "far fetchness". Is it possible? idk.....idk but....

how exactly does this become a WMD (Weapon of mass destruction). Unless all these miniature chips are mini-nukes or something.....

ETA: If this IS true, then I agree that this would be enough to trigger a World War. But extremely difficult to proove imo.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Eeeeey you totally forgot to implement the cheap Chinese stuff they import in the US that is programmed to release deadly gasses hidden in their plastic with the flip of a switch.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its a wmd because of the sheer size of it. They will pin it on the Russians, because they use there satellite etc to make this work. And they will have to kill one guy to make it prove everything, even if they already have the proof themselves just so they don't show how they got that proof. Its all about greed.
One thing to remember, is that its happening now and we are heading towards this world war.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

unknown known
reply to post by Spookybelle

Never say never. There is no way you can predict the instability of future events. What happens if a country uses a nuke on the U.S. or vice versa? You don't think that can divide the world against each other? You don't see China/Russia/Iran/Syria/India as potential alias in a world wide war?

Hmmmmmmm
edit on 3-11-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

Well I personally don't believe that anyone would launch nuke at the United States mostly because most economies need the United States ex. China. And if this were to happen there would probably be diplomatic efforts and if that country agrees then there would be great consequences ex. Japan after ww2. And if they don't it would probably be a quick war most would be on the United States side since they would probably be the one being attacked

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Who else would be evil enough in this world to start ww3. You have to understand that the hells angels have infiltrated the canadian forces and they have that weapon, then infiltrated the hospital here and are using it against everyone that goes there. They are pure evil, the proof comes from there own belief that there is no hell, only satan whould deceived you in such a way.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well strangely enough I have seen a Russian man today in military officers uniform and walking freely inside the military compound talking only in Russian to everybody.
Might be another false flag but I don't know.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why isn't this rubbish in skunkworks?

A grain of sand sized device that can send and receive data, and kill on Russian command? Lol? Yes.. lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You'll see, all the signs are there, its happening as we speak. The military will intervene.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut
Well this is from my own personal experience. From what I have witness and from experience you guys can do some research but it will be around a new type of weapon that is used for mind control. This type of weapon has been developed during the 80s by the Russians, given to the Canadian Forces up north in Alert. This weapon is tiny implants that are about the size of a grain of salt and designed to control the human mind and body. Pretty much making the victim a human antenna.
Those people working here in Ottawa gave that weapon to the hells angels which infiltrated hospitals here and are using them on the general population and who ever is going to that hospital. According to the person that I was talking too(the security guard which is a member of the 50fews) the last time I went to the hospital, they even used it on ministers that are in parliament.
The way it works is via Russian voice command, this technology can make you forget, give you burning sensations as well as feeling cold, it can kill you as well as reading your mind. Pretty much such tech is designed for an invasion of a country and enslavement of its population. Its the perfect weapon.
In my knowledge the Americans are aware of this wmd but need the actual proof for an invasion to stop such a threat which they will have in one way or the other and at that time it will be reveal to the world and the start of WW3.

So what happens when you don't understand Russian when they tell you to do something? ?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

sorry but when u stole the plans for the AV Roe aircraft,, u caused a lot of Canadians to get wise to u.

so no. sorry.
John Diefenbaker.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

In my knowledge the Americans are aware of this wmd but need the actual proof for an invasion to stop such a threat which they will have in one way or the other and at that time it will be reveal to the world and the start of WW3.

So what happens when you don't understand Russian when they tell you to do something? ?

You don't hear the words, its like a command, you just do it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

So has my Russian handler been basically telling me to watch Dance Moms all this time?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Why isn't this rubbish in skunkworks?

A grain of sand sized device that can send and receive data, and kill on Russian command? Lol? Yes.. lol.

Hey don't bring me into this, I was happy lurking! lol

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So it's like Imperio from Harry Potter? Okay, then... I shall keep an eye on Russian wizards from now on.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodhouse

YEAH those voices in my head.." I am MOLOCH!"
Buncha wusses.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
World war III already started.

It is now up to us people in the West and the US, to decide if we should take action now or later before it's too late. People will have to be ready to give up even some of their own principles if they want the good thing and the right thing to triumph.

Otherwise we might as well all be lost to an Islamic State and an Islamic world where only terror, chaos, dictatorship and evil shall reign.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join