It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how I think WW3 will start.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well this is from my own personal experience. From what I have witness and from experience you guys can do some research but it will be around a new type of weapon that is used for mind control. This type of weapon has been developed during the 80s by the Russians, given to the Canadian Forces up north in Alert. This weapon is tiny implants that are about the size of a grain of salt and designed to control the human mind and body. Pretty much making the victim a human antenna.
Those people working here in Ottawa gave that weapon to the hells angels which infiltrated hospitals here and are using them on the general population and who ever is going to that hospital. According to the person that I was talking too(the security guard which is a member of the 50fews) the last time I went to the hospital, they even used it on ministers that are in parliament.
The way it works is via Russian voice command, this technology can make you forget, give you burning sensations as well as feeling cold, it can kill you as well as reading your mind. Pretty much such tech is designed for an invasion of a country and enslavement of its population. Its the perfect weapon.
In my knowledge the Americans are aware of this wmd but need the actual proof for an invasion to stop such a threat which they will have in one way or the other and at that time it will be reveal to the world and the start of WW3.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

No....just, no.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

This sounds like Pure Fantasy , or the Script to a Really Bad SciFi Movie . Sorry ...

(post by johncarter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There will never be another world war because of globalization, basically all economies now tied together, and nuclear proliferation.

The best you will get are regional conflicts being fought by proxy.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

Excuse me did you say Canadian forces gave the weapon to the Hells Angels?

Thread closed.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Never say never. There is no way you can predict the instability of future events. What happens if a country uses a nuke on the U.S. or vice versa? You don't think that can divide the world against each other? You don't see China/Russia/Iran/Syria/India as potential alias in a world wide war?

Hmmmmmmm
edit on 3-11-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why are people so obsessed with death and destruction? Me personally I vote for no more wars period.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

well everyone has a cell phone now. so why worry about this crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

NavyNut
Well this is from my own personal experience. From what I have witness and from experience you guys can do some research but it will be around a new type of weapon that is used for mind control. This type of weapon has been developed during the 80s by the Russians, given to the Canadian Forces up north in Alert. This weapon is tiny implants that are about the size of a grain of salt and designed to control the human mind and body. Pretty much making the victim a human antenna.
Those people working here in Ottawa gave that weapon to the hells angels which infiltrated hospitals here and are using them on the general population and who ever is going to that hospital. According to the person that I was talking too(the security guard which is a member of the 50fews) the last time I went to the hospital, they even used it on ministers that are in parliament.
The way it works is via Russian voice command, this technology can make you forget, give you burning sensations as well as feeling cold, it can kill you as well as reading your mind. Pretty much such tech is designed for an invasion of a country and enslavement of its population. Its the perfect weapon.
In my knowledge the Americans are aware of this wmd but need the actual proof for an invasion to stop such a threat which they will have in one way or the other and at that time it will be reveal to the world and the start of WW3.

Are you serious?...

...So tell us about your personal experience?
Did "the Russians" make you do weird stuff?
What did they make you do?!
Don't hold back now...

I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

Now why in hell would the Russians give a weapon like that to Canada? I don't see any zombies in Canada except for the overmedicated and the annual Halloween zombie walk. Sorry to disbelieve your OP, but it is not the way Russia does things.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

unknown known

Never say never. There is no way you can predict the instability of future events. What happens if a country uses a nuke on the U.S. or vice versa? You don't think that can divide the world against each other? You don't see China/Russia/Iran/Syria/India as potential alias in a world wide war?

Hmmmmmmm
edit on 3-11-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

No country with nukes are going to use it on another country with nukes.

The benefit is not worth the assured destruction that would follow. Now we certainly could see another Vietnam but outright conflict between two nuclear nations on the scale of a world war simply is an impossibility.

If Russia were to nuke China or the other way around it will be because some rogue party got hold of the weapons and acted alone, and this will be dealt with by both nations in conjunction.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyNut

Нет это невозможно. Мои канадские товарищи никогда не позволил бы такие вещи происходят! Да здравствует матушка-Россия!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

well, there are advances in nano technology that you may be illuding to, however, i do not know if they are there a tthis time. BUT i do know that in the 90's the government, specifically the United States Army was expirementing successfully with inserting micro chips into peoples brains, mainly to allow instant access for assistance in controlling captured forgien military hardware, and it worked! it is in use in todays military espionage circles for the USA.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Galactic Archive will record that Earth's World War III begun 9/11/2001...

Revelations 20 KJV

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

edit on 3-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

interestingly enough, i worked on a few DARPA projects and found a strange sounding conspiracy flying out of a drunk intelligence officers mouth. he stated that WWIII would be possible and he knew just how to do it, that the PAC3 Patriot batteries about 100 of them mobilized to the Cheyenne Mountain USAFB complex could destroy any incoming nukes, and that remotely launching all 253 5 to 20 MT nuclear missiles would take care of the rest of the world. And, he, being very drunk admitted he was sick of ppl and that this was one of the few scenarios that would actually work. well, I know Tom Campbell, the leed engineer on the Patriot project in 1981 at Raytheon in wilmington MA and he did not design the system to end life on the planet, yet, the defensive weapon could ultimately be deployed for that purpose should our system of checks and balances fail, should certain individuals gain power and go unchecked, that have this miniacal plan. so, maybe he was just drunk and angry due to a pension issue or something.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

translated:
"No, this is not possible. My Canadian comrades never would have allowed such things to happen! Long live mother Russia!"

really,,hmmm,,

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nope, not gonna happen.
Sorry OP, just makes no sense and holds no water.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well you have to think why is such nation like Iran, Syria etc all saying that its the end of Israel and the states, the only way to be certain of such thing is for invasion and the only way to invade is with that type of technology through people that has no conscience like the organize crime organizations that are operating in our countries.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Spookybelle
There will never be another world war because of globalization, basically all economies now tied together, and nuclear proliferation.

The best you will get are regional conflicts being fought by proxy.

I disagree with that. Because our economies are so tied together and because so many of them are so deeply in debt, I think there is an impending global collapse that will make the 1929 one look like a small economic hiccup. And when it happens, it will cause a cascade that will pull down a rather large house of cards all around the world. In the ensuing global chaos, I can well see a new global conflict starting. The question will be whether or not the button gets pushed.

Alternately, the smaller countries in the Middle East throwdown and pull in the large countries who are their patrons. We already saw one attempt at this in Syria with Obama wanting to go straight from incident to bombing on a Russian patron country. We saw Russia and China both moving military forces into the ME in response. Too much bravado, bombs randomly chucked around in the wrong places, and you have the spark that sets off the larger fire.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join