It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaPhones didn't replenish minutes on November 1st, according to Two Friends of mine....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Interesting thoughts expressed by all in this thread, and here is the morning update. The friend out west said her phone this morning had her 250 minutes on it. My friend locally said due to some glitch or something, his ended up with 500 minutes and he thinks it is because of all the times he tried to load his minutes on his own?

My thoughts on them using this service that is free to them in their time of need, just as they use SNAP benefits and collect unemployment, is that I am glad the system is in place to help them. I also remind them that anyone on unemployment automatically qualifies for the Pell Grant, up to $4500 to go back to school, and they do not need to pay the Gov back, it is a free grant. I think very few people realize this Pell Grant when on unemployment benefit exists, and very very few probably take advantage of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
compared to the 85 billion plus a month the bankers get i think worring about what the poor get is well...

a swing and a miss

<< 1  2   >>

join