It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel on a bombing spree?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
Who is next? =
www.theatlantic.com...

X

I just read this very long article. It is very well done and worth the read.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

redoubt

Xcouncil=wisdom
www.usatoday.com...

Bombing Gaza

www.nydailynews.com...

Bombing Syria

Who's next?

Seems like a trend.

X

The Gaza bombing was in reply to a rocket attack on southern Israel.
The Syria bombing was to destroy Russian made, Iranian-supplied weapons en route to Hezbollah.
That taken into account... can't say I blame them.

Using this logic, any weapons en route to Israel could also be considered legitimate targets. Is it ok to attack another counries weapons pre-emptively? Not by any normal standards of international behaviour, but those don't apply to Israel do they? We've grown used to the double standards.
edit on 3-11-2013 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

They might try Iraqi forces as a challenge. I mean, Israel has not hit them really hard yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

Iraq has already been conquered by the international banking cartel, and since invasion/overthrow run by a US/Saudi Sunni puppet govt, add Afghanistan, add Libya
edit on 3-11-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Lets put it into another context

Suppose an idealistic group in Mexico began launching small rockets towards the US attempting to reach populated areas...oh their reasons you can make up for whatever, they don't like Christians Hindu's Athiests...they don't like white people black people, or God forbid black with white people they may not like the Irish who's to say possibly they want the land the Incans use to occupy....or maybe they don't like all the guns being sent to them, or the drugs bought from them....
Whatever "their' reason in this strawman I have set up:

What do you think the area's they fired from in Mexico would look like the next day.
What do you think the suppliers of any support to them would like like?

yeah I know orange and apples....but I'm suspecting that Israel has shown quite a bit of restraint in many cases
edit on 3-11-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: to make my argument even more outragous

<< 1  2   >>

join