It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinas Nuclear Submarine Attack Plans for the USA Revealed on Chinese State Run TV

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why no one demonstrates before the Chinese embassies and consulates?
Imagine the vice versus situation what would be the Chinese "people's" response!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Because the Tibet cause is forgotten. And Chinese armies have not started marching yet. So nobody has experienced the Chinese 'hand' yet.

The Chinese bribe (buying US and Euro bonds) keeps the West afloat.

The Chinese are astute players, mostly playing through proxies while building up their strength.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

teachtaire
reply to post by Aazadan

I think many people are worried about the "NWO" when we still have the OWO in power.

AT this point . . . given the 200-400 years the OWO has transformed itself into the NWO . . . what convinces you that at the upper levels, there's a gnat's fart's worth of difference?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think no nation should be threatening other with nuclear weapons.

This applies to USA also.

We are genuinely worried at these reports in the Chinese media.

Such stance will only increase militarization of society and will eventually lead to war.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by BO XIAN

Such stance will only increase militarization of society and will eventually lead to war.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

However, the globalist oligarchy is determined to try and genocidally murder all but 200 million global citizens.

Thankfully, the God of The Bible indicates they'll "only" end up with about half the then current population murdered in this END TIMES era.

That's a mind-boggling amount of blood.

I have loved ones in India and many in China.

May God have mercy on all of good heart.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well this is the end. Might as well set a timer, once the plans are complete and the East coast is done they might attack right away. Must be weird as an American, having Chinese spirits check to see if the nukes would hit the US, if only the US psychics knew about this and ordered the Chinese away, together with the original holders of the lands, the native Americans and the Chinese could never make the plans for the west side. So I didn't mean to order the natives away, no haha

Currently the Chinese spirits are working their way through Europe, hoping they get permission for their missiles to fly over other spirits' countries so they can create the thoughts to make it happen. They are much more wise than American spirits who do not obey the old rules, if only they knew.

I would want to say God bless the US in these difficult times as others point their weapons at them, don't go overboard with the medication for stress relief and for the sake of your children, try to hold off the Chinese spirits and their allies as long as possible while building shelters and prepare for a nuclear war. I would want to give a time table but I must consider American spirits as accomplice now to future crimes so in fact it would be like espionage and I can't give information since the Chinese spirits might get some bright ideas.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by BO XIAN

No nation should threaten the other at all since we are on a planet, a room if you will which we all have to share with eachother. If people kill, those killed might turn into restless spirits bend on revenge. I know I will become one of them if I were to be killed in war and put everybody to sleep until the last one. Especially the American soldier who is indeed the most misguided of all nations. But be that as it may, there is no spaceship, people kill then when they die they go to the afterlife and there the dead are waiting. Ofcourse I can't disclose the plans about conquering the heavens but they are there, made by spirits from other planets so nobody can know about them. And even if spirits found out, they would see they would have to reconstruct heaven or build a new one entirely, centuries of work would be lost to them.

That is superfluous.

I am too but at the same time I'm glad things are coming to an end. Can't help but spoil but nobody will win, the last day is after months of gas attacks with VX and all, but haven't seen those in the news yet. Only a few people will hold out for the longest, some civilians who built a shelter and prepared for gas attacks for a longer duration, a dad who prepared his family, what a good man. Wonder what it'll feel like, knowing everybody is gone and you are the last ones. Not as good though as the alien who experienced the end of his civilization but I digress.

Society has been trained for decades now, all games about war and virtual reality simulators. Everybody who played Battlefield for example has some training, more than people without.

However, the globalist oligarchy is determined to try and genocidally murder all but 200 million global citizens.

The driving force is actually a restless spirit who wants everybody to die, to put everyone out of their misery. Who it is nobody knows, people have been busy for ages trying to figure it out and summon this one spirit, but nobody understand this spirit so nobody can see him or her, might be an angry woman as well.

Thankfully, the God of The Bible indicates they'll "only" end up with about half the then current population murdered in this END TIMES era.

That's a mind-boggling amount of blood.

I have loved ones in India and many in China.

It would become a MAD scenario unfortunately.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Man, # like this makes me wish Canada would smarten it's ass up, and invest in its Navy and Airforce again. There was a time Canada had some of the largest ship yards in the world, there was a time canada was on the cutting edge of Aircraft technology. I know Canada Neighbour's the US, and I know the US can put up one hell of a fight, but with super countries like China and Russia seriously beefing up their arsenals Canada should consider the same.

The threat of nuclear war is a huge no no in my eyes. For anyone, and it would be nice to know the second largest country in the world, also a neighbour to the US should be able to help a neighbour out as well as protect itself if need be.

Pull your head out of your ass canada.

As for China, WTF ! You already run the damn world, why not keep your # silent instead of talking about theoretical plans of attack for other major countries. I know all major military's run these kinds of scenarios but still why broadcast it as a "look what I can do."

Yep, Cold war never ended, the game just changed a little. China produces nearly all the western worlds products. No joke, I sell tools, builders hardware, hardware and other construction materials guess how much of it is made in china. Everything but the wood, all great north american brand names but not one ounce of those products is made here. This computer, probably all of yours, your routers, the wiring in your house, you ethernet and coax cables, everything was made there, shipped here and you rely on it.

They have already won, in ten years we will be so reliant on their goods, they could simply stop producing products and our entire North America would collapse.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

If US is nuked, Canada will suffer too.

Luckily Canada does not have big enemies. Maybe it is better this way than raising very large military force.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guess General Curtis Lemay needs resurrection as he was better with the "send em back to the stone age" plans and commentary.

China has same problem USSR had, how to take out all enemy strategic forces in one strike or suffer retaliatory strikes.

Namely SLBM's

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Having a strong large projecatble military doesn't mean you have to have enemies.

Canada has a strong land force, and an invader would be stupid to try, it'd be WW2 Russia all over again, how ever Canada has very little means to stop an aerial, or land invasion from beginning. Once it happens it will be one hell of a fight, likely costing the invader more than it's worth.

How ever it saddens me to see such a promising nation, tits up when it comes to a naval or aerial threat. Canada's Navy is currently better at crashing it's own vessels into each other than anything else. In the summer their were two collisions involving the Canadian navy that cost the tax payers money. If they are crashing into friendly vessels what would they do in a conflict?

The airforce is laughable, they try really hard but when it comes down to it you can't win a fight with a handful of sticks with the way the rest of the world has advanced. Since WW2 canada has gone from one of the most feared fighting forces in the world to laughable care givers.

I'd like to see them continue to be the care giver of the world, but with a little more might behind them. They give their all, any where they are deployed but they are using a big brothers hand me downs to do so.

Not that this means they can not hold their own. The middle east and all over the world lesser trained, lesser numbers are putting up a hell of a fight with cold war era equipment, but it would simply be nice to see Canada produce their own modern equipment. Aside from the quarter million stealth snow mobile they are working on. lol

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Phoenix
Guess General Curtis Lemay needs resurrection as he was better with the "send em back to the stone age" plans and commentary.

China has same problem USSR had, how to take out all enemy strategic forces in one strike or suffer retaliatory strikes.

Namely SLBM's

I had a vision, and I did not see all nukes being used at once.

I saw several attacks spaced by time. The MAD scenario did not occur.

There is a difference between theory and practice. Humans try to be rational, even in war.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do these people who control the worlds nuclear devices really wanna spend the rest of the natural life in an underground bunker? As much as I hate people, I like to go outside for a fresh breath of air from time to time.
IMHO, it seems these people do a lot of sabre rattling, "My junk is bigger than yours!" lol

But if it ever comes down to that, the common man, no matter where on the planet, will be vaporized and you won't even know what the hell happened. And for the rest of the people who were lucky enough to live past that will probably die an agonising death. Wow, get it over with already, I'm so tired of people playing russian roulette with my emotions.

www.atomicarchive.com...

. Worldwide Effects of Fallout

Much of our knowledge of the production and distribution of radionuclides has been derived from the period of intensive nuclear testing in the atmosphere during the 1950's and early 1960's. It is estimated that more than 500 megatons of nuclear yield were detonated in the atmosphere between 1945 and 1971, about half of this yield being produced by a fission reaction. The peak occurred in 1961-62, when a total of 340 megatons were detonated in the atmosphere by the United States and Soviet Union. The limited nuclear test ban treaty of 1963 ended atmospheric testing for the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, but two major non-signatories, France and China, continued nuclear testing at the rate of about 5 megatons annually. (France now conducts its nuclear tests underground.)

A U.N. scientific committee has estimated that the cumulative per capita dose to the world's population up to the year 2000 as a result of atmospheric testing through 1970 (cutoff date of the study) will be the equivalent of 2 years' exposure to natural background radiation on the earth's surface. For the bulk of the world's population, internal and external radiation doses of natural origin amount to less than one-tenth rad annually. Thus nuclear testing to date does not appear to pose a severe radiation threat in global terms. But a nuclear war releasing 10 or 100 times the total yield of all previous weapons tests could pose a far greater worldwide threat. The biological effects of all forms of ionizing radiation have been calculated within broad ranges by the National Academy of Sciences. Based on these calculations, fallout from the 500-plus megatons of nuclear testing through 1970 will produce between 2 and 25 cases of genetic disease per million live births in the next generation.

This means that between 3 and 50 persons per billion births in the post-testing generation will have genetic damage for each megaton of nuclear yield exploded. With similar uncertainty, it is possible to estimate that the induction of cancers would range from 75 to 300 cases per megaton for each billion people in the post-test generation.

If we apply these very rough yardsticks to a large-scale nuclear war in which 10,000 megatons of nuclear force are detonated, the effects on a world population of 5 billion appear enormous. Allowing for uncertainties about the dynamics of a possible nuclear war, radiation-induced cancers and genetic damage together over 30 years are estimated to range from 1.5 to 30 million for the world population as a whole. This would mean one additional case for every 100 to 3,000 people or about 1/2 percent to 15 percent of the estimated peacetime cancer death rate in developed countries. As will be seen, moreover, there could be other, less well understood effects which would drastically increase suffering and death.

edit on 12/1/2013 by LionEatsSheep because: Cause I wanted to

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LionEatsSheep

Earth is quite big.

Even if all nukes go off at once, some humans will survive and rebuild a new civilization.

This kind of catastrophe has happened before.

Luckily current humans do not have the more destructive atomization weapon (called 'Brahmastra' in Sanskrit).

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join