It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankster puppet Obama puts a stop to NSA spying on World Bank and IMF.

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Obama halted NSA spying on IMF and World Bank headquarters.

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama has ordered the National Security Agency to stop eavesdropping on the headquarters of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank as part of a review of intelligence gathering activities, according to a U.S. official familiar with the matter.

The order is the latest move by the White House to demonstrate that it is willing to curb at least some surveillance in the wake of leaks by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden of programs that collect huge quantities of data on U.S. allies and adversaries, and American citizens.

Putting a stop to spying on two of the world's largest criminal cartels "demonstrates a willingness to curb surveillance"...

Seriously?

So, Obama will not allow the NSA to spy on banks but spying on Americans in blatant violation of the 4th Amendment is great!

What in the actual...

Look at their ad, "global challenges". Yah, the challenge for them is how to steal your nation's real assets.

"Global solutions", provide high interest loans to poor nations which cant be repaid.

Collect on collateral in the form of mineral and property rights.

Voila.

edit on 1-11-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

S&F.

This is absolutely disgusting. Of ALL the people we SHOULD be spying on, it should be the IMF and banking organizations around the world. They are the biggest criminals, with the most amount of reach and most destructive agenda, and we're deserving of being spied on before them?

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Wow this is LOL to the extreme, and by that I mean a sad LOL. Talk about sneaky. Obama tries to save face and curb NSA's spying and publicly announces halt on spying on BANKS of all institutions, institutions that pretty much run the major world governments. Then he gets to spin this to the public like he is actually doing something about the NSA's spying program... Sigh...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I never thought that anyone but Bush could make everyone around him look 10x more appealing

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Now here is some surveillance that should be whistle blown.
Imagine how much dirt they must have on the banksters.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
Wow this is LOL to the extreme, and by that I mean a sad LOL. Talk about sneaky. Obama tries to save face and curb NSA's spying and publicly announces halt on spying on BANKS of all institutions, institutions that pretty much run the major world governments. Then he gets to spin this to the public like he is actually doing something about the NSA's spying program... Sigh...

Yeah. FINALLY we get a little transparency from the bastard—and it's inadvertent....

edit on 11/1/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Have central banks ever really had the people's best interest at heart?

Not at all, the central banks have done nothing but burn the people.

It's now time, for the people to BURN THE BANKS!

edit on 1-11-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Come on folks, don't be naive. The NSA is spying on us FOR the World Bank and IMF. This is just a smokescreen. Another plot point in the script.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You people crack me up. If he spies you complain, if he stops the spying you complain. I think you just want to complain about Obama. And for the record along with not spying on the banks, he ordered them to quit spying on you too. The spying that Bush a republican started with the patriot act.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I haven't been able to find anything where he ordered them to quit spying on American citizens. If you want to point to some evidence, this would be the time.

I know that some people loves them some Obama, and loves them some of that big ol' police state; so I'm not surprised that some people would have us believe that he's working on our behalf....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Anyone who sees this as anything else except blatant and aggressive tyranny needs to take a little while and take a real good look around right about now. This should be shocking to everyone in America, shocking enough to stand up and say enough.

Ending NSA spying on the IMF but not ending illegal spying on American citizens? What madness is this?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Might as well make a public announcements whose in charge...

The one group the NSA wont spy on, not world leaders, not Ceo's of corporations...

But Bankers...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yep, anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows the central banksters are the ones running the show. You can tell the people who are clueless as to what's going on, they're the ones who still point to the ridiculous democrat/republican paradigm, as if both sides aren't bought out, as if smashing Obama means you are a supporter of Bush. Blind fools.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nailed it.
Obama has been a bankster and mega-corp puppet.

I'm sorry if that doesn't fit into the outdated and farcical left/right paradigm so that everyone can understand it easier.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

damwel
You people crack me up. If he spies you complain, if he stops the spying you complain. I think you just want to complain about Obama. And for the record along with not spying on the banks, he ordered them to quit spying on you too. The spying that Bush a republican started with the patriot act.

Ordered them to quit spying on us, where exactly is that stated, on that source or if on another?

Older sources state that,
Obama Administration Authorized Spying on up to a Third of Americans

top topics

join