It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Futurama!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was just watching that episode of Futurama where their having a war with the bouncy balls and when Zack Brannigan is adressing the soldiers behind him is the American flag. But on the flag where the stars should be there is a picture of the Earth!!! And then he says: "The president of Earth Richard Nixon"!!! Futurama is poisoning our kids!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh my god! you have kids?!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Oh my god! you have kids?!

No! ( Its not my fault the store was out of condoms ) You know what I mean! The general poulation.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Have you even seen Futurama more than once? In Futurama it's the year 3000 (for those of you who haven't seen the show) and the Earth is united. Earth is also part of D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order Of Planets). No conspiricy, let's face it by 3000 Earth will probably be united under some form of a New World Order.

Odd

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's ZAPP Brannigan, thank you very much

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Futurama is probally what our world will turn out like! We can only hope that they stop selling
and everyone has an and is made to then :w:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well as long as our doctors aren't replaced by creatures like Dr. Zoidberg (gotta love him) we should be safe. Or will we when you consider that in the future robots will be powered by alcohol, and when they're sober they act drunk. I love Futurama it's such a good show, I just wonder if the world will end up like it (such as the speed of light being increased).

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Or Dark Matter moving the universe around the spaceship...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

We can only hope that they stop selling

Well, I'd prefer that over "Bachelor Chow" or "Slurm", hehe.... Did you ever see how they make Slurm? (parady of Willy Wonka)

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

We can only hope that they stop selling

Well, I'd prefer that over "Bachelor Chow" or "Slurm", hehe.... Did you ever see how they make Slurm? (parady of Willy Wonka)

He He. That was a pretty funny episode.

*Drinks a slurm*

*Spits out slurm*

*Drinks another slurm*

Ah, it makes me wonder if Richard Nixon will ever become president again. Or NYC will be filled by sucide booths. Personally I'd love to see Admiral Crunch or Atlanta moved to the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Ahhh futurama....

I'd have to say (other than bender of course, coz he's just great) Zap Branagan is my favorite character (oh and Zoidberg)...

But yeah, on the original point... i dont think the NWO was even thought of when they designed the earth flag... i was annoyed when they modelled it on the US flag, but what can you do... the flag appears quite often... like when they go to war with zoidbergs home planet (the freedon day episode)

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Or like when they declared war on the spiders, and the bouncy balls. Or when ever the Omicrons (SP?) invade Earth because Single Female Lawyer gets taken off the air 1000 years ago.

Thank goodness we don't live in the year 3000. We would have an evil Santa Bot running around with TOW missiles and stuff blasting everybody, except Zoidberg who got a pogo stick. Anyhow I love most of the characters, especially Bender and Dr. Zoidberg.

new topics

top topics

join