It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Biggie if true!! CIA did in DEA agent not drug cartel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

The forum messes up the second link in your post. I tried to tinyurl the link to the second article, but the forum messes it up too.

The first article could use a bit of proof reading:

Rodriquez, born in 1941 in Cuba, was a rabbit anticommunist,

Those rabbit anticommunists get hopping mad!

Some Hollywood producer should just pay Levine and write a screenplay about the death of Kiki. It might make some people take notice. You have to get above the noise level, which these days is cranked up to 11. Look at Nelson Mandela. Nobody in the US knew a bit about him until Special AKA wrote the song. Hurricane Rubin Carter, same thing, nobody cared until Dylan wrote the song.

edit on 11-12-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Yes Narcosphere and Borderland beat I believe are both written in Spanish and then translated to English on certain articles.. Some you can tell and some you have to wonder.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by 727Sky

Well obviously the drug war is just a front for drug running.

Anytime a law is passed or action taken and it fails to accomplish it's stated purpose that means it is accomplishing it's unstated purpose.

War on Drugs
War on Poverty
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Great New Society
The New Deal

The list goes on and on. Laws almost never accomplish the stated goal, but that's because the true goal is that which is unstated.

Yeah, agreed..but you missed one..'The war on Terror'.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
To keep it short and sweet:
Without banks to launder the money
There would be no international drug trade.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Very true ATA.

Although i do wonder whether the so-called NWO or the drugs catels are the ones really behind the drive of digital currencies like Bitcoin and others, as a means of circumventing the laundering process (and not leaving a paper trail for others to find)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Eron, I'd just like to say I always enjoy reading your perspective from south of the border.

Also, if your profile picture is actually you, I find you to look trustworthy somehow. Maybe because your picture reminds me of Mel Brooks. I have to resist using Mel Brooks' voice in my head while reading your posts.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Very true ATA.

Although i do wonder whether the so-called NWO or the drugs catels are the ones really behind the drive of digital currencies like Bitcoin and others, as a means of circumventing the laundering process (and not leaving a paper trail for others to find)

Double ditto. Remember when the BCCI fiasco hit and the CIA was using it to launder money? That is one reason money laundering will never go away. Too many 3 letter agencies use the service.

HSBC is the most recent bank to get caught laundering, and they just got a slap on the hand.

I wouldn't call it a hobby, but money laundering scam stick in my brain for some reason. About two years ago, they were laundering money through grave sites. A grave site sale is not recorded like a real estate sale, all you get is a bill of sale. So you can trade them like cash. A poor mans money laundering scheme is through the sale of high energy detergent. Detergent these days is concentrated to reduce the cost of shipping it. [In the old days, it was just a lot of cheap filler.] So a large "jug" of HE detergent is say $15. At that price point, street criminals will take detergent as payment for drugs since the detergent can be sold at the fleamarket, street corner, or just bought by some mom and pop store at discount.

On some ebay searches, you find items for sale that are way above retail. I suspect they are used in laundering schemes, though I haven't read about anyone being busted for it.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

CALIFORNIA, U.S. (Proceso).- In collaboration with drug traffickers and with the CIA, Miguel Bartlett Diaz and General Juan Arevalo Gardoqui participated in the interrogation of DEA agent Enrique Camarena, who was tortured to death in February of 1985.

This claim is sustained by three former Mexican police officers who are now in the U.S. Federal Witness Protection Program, also known as WITSEC (Witness Security Program). One of them also accuses Bartlett (then Secretary of Interior, now a Senator for the Labor Party (Partido del Trabajo)) of having received four billion dollars(?) [Probably pesos, not dollars. Other sources refer to this amount as $320 million. -- un vato] in 1984 to finance his campaign to become a candidate for the Mexican presidency from drug traffickers Rafael Caro Quintero, Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo,"Don Neto", Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo and Manuel Salcido Uzeta, "El Cochiloco".

These statements are consistent with those made to this journal (Editions No. 1928, 1929 and 1932) by three former U.S. federal agents -- Hector Berrellez, Phil Jordan and Robert Plumlee-- who insisted that the CIA was behind the murder of Camarena because the anti-narcotics agent had discovered a secret plan by the agency to arm the Nicaraguan contras with resources obtained from drug trafficking.

www.borderlandbeat.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
To keep it short and sweet:
Without banks to launder the money
There would be no international drug trade.

Banks are no longer needed to launder money, you can do it yourself with a few internet companies.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join